It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Shift?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I did my research, understand this whole theory that relates to the precession and astrology. The incremental accumulation of higher frequencies to eventually ascend an entire galaxy through nature.

I don't know if it's true, but I feel it is.

As of late, specific parts of my body will periodically feel dense and heavy. There is a slight underlying ache as well. These pains are occurring throughout my entire body but not all at once. For about 10 minutes by shin, then after 4 hours my hip bone was feeling dense, and this process continues throughout the entire day. It is worth noting that once I experience it in a particular part of my body, I will no longer experience it for the rest of that day.

Now that has been a gradual process. It started off with euphoria in a frequent manner throughout the day, which would spark intense and vivid daydreaming sessions.

Now I feel entirely different than I did a few days ago. I no longer have to sleep more than 3 hours a night. I feel wonderful, but I'm still experiencing these pains in the manner as stated.

I can't help but think, is this a transformation? I've noticed exceeding advances in my awareness. It's like constantly perceiving imperfection.

Also... I am studying the book of the golden dawn and hermeticism. Learning hebrew and drawing sacred geometry. I don't know if this relates to any of the above.
edit on 10-11-2012 by cbankord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cbankord

Now I feel entirely different than I did a few days ago. I no longer have to sleep more than 3 hours a night. I feel wonderful, but I'm still experiencing these pains in the manner as stated. I can't help but think, is this a transformation?

Probably not as neither transformation nor Dimensional Shift are real so they won't happen .
If the symptoms persist see a Doctor

edit on 10-11-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I don't think you understand, because my head feels dense too. I mean that's what the euphoric feeling is. I don't feel endangered at all. You probably think I'm full of #, but my sleep cycle is crazy, and all of a sudden it no longer matters. I no longer need to sleep more than 3 hours a day.

Now the peculiar thing about these aches and pains, is that they are underlying and not really a feeling of physical pain. It's like heavy, as if 10 - 20 lbs was on my knee.

I sure hope it's nothing medical... but you haven't been in my shoes.

I don't expect to come here for affirmation. In fact, I probably sound psychotic...

It's just unprecedented. I've never felt this before, never was able to sleep only 3 hours for the past 3 days, with ample energy.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I don't know if I should share this. I wrote out my experiences last night- I am having a hard time the last few nights. Lots of action going on.

The dream last night might be connected to the idea of a dimensional shift... or might be slightly different, or might be a slightly different twist on that then what another could have.

But something seems to me to be happening.

I don't want to de-rail your thread, I will start my own and post my current experience elsewhere... but I just wanted to add my two cents that at the moment I might be on the same or a similar wavelength.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I find it harder to assume that a blue technology light lets an alien walk through walls, and lets them teleport themselves and humans through a ceiling. From my studies these UFOs are part biological, the metal from this species can think.

Living metal, and the ability to teleport. We have to ask ourselves how it is possible for a craft to look like it is on fire and change shape. I cannot imagine and alien sitting in a cockpit.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I don't think you understand, because my head feels dense too. I mean that's what the euphoric feeling is.

That's probably due to lack of sleep .

I no longer need to sleep more than 3 hours a day

Your body needs more than 3 hours sleep a day ...

For example, short sleep duration is linked with:
Increased risk of motor vehicle accidents
Increase in body mass index – a greater likelihood of obesity due to an increased appetite caused by sleep deprivation
Increased risk of diabetes and heart problems
Increased risk for psychiatric conditions including depression and substance abuse
Decreased ability to pay attention, react to signals or remember new information
www.sleepfoundation.org...

Your body needs between 7-9 hours sleep per night .

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

reply to post by gortex
Probably not as neither transformation nor Dimensional Shift are real so they won't happen .

Ahhh, spoken by a true spiritually dead lifeless zombie that thinks he is god because he already knows that a spiritual transformation is impossible.

DNA for all spiritual people has been changing since mid-May. Scientists still don't know what much junk DNA is for.

Everyone who is spiritually ready for the coming ascension will ascend and learn more.

Others (denialists) will transform into ostriches and stick their heads in the sand.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Ahhh, spoken by a true spiritually dead lifeless zombie that thinks he is god because he already knows that a spiritual transformation is impossible.

Spiritually dead lifeless zombie ....Sticks and stones Rapha

DNA for all spiritual people has been changing since mid-May.

And of course you have a reliable link for that ?

Everyone who is spiritually ready for the coming ascension will ascend and learn more

Betcha don't .

Others (denialists) will transform into ostriches and stick their heads in the sand.

edit on 10-11-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
We'll find out soon. 12/21/12

From what I understand about our government, I know we're indoctrinated. I know that normality should be the exact opposite of what's plausible. Relating this to someone is like wearing a straight jacket.

I know this is true, as I've been on a spiritual journey for about 3 years, when I first started comprehending collective consciousness. I feel it coming back, in my gut.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's like your mind is taut and it strains upward. All flowing upward parallel to the center of your mind. And flowing up to the top of your skull into the universe. Not so much universe, as ether. Ether as energy that exists on all levels.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

We'll find out soon. 12/21/12

We will know no more than we did on 21/12/11 , although on the 22/12/12 ... I predict an interesting and amusing day

I wonder what the revised date will be ...2021 maybe .

edit on 10-11-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
Scientists still don't know what much junk DNA is for.

Actually they do:

Long stretches of DNA previously dismissed as "junk" are in fact crucial to the way our genome works, an international team of researchers said on Wednesday.

Source: The Guardian

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I have seen several threads pertaining to these body aches, look at mine as an example in which I also formulated a theory which wasn't quite the same as yours. My Thread on the subject.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I am having heaviness of limbs, strange sleeping patterns, aches and pains, etc. It's because I'm getting older and the weather is changing- doctor agrees with me.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbankord
I did my research, understand this whole theory that relates to the precession and astrology. The incremental accumulation of higher frequencies to eventually ascend an entire galaxy through nature.

I don't know if it's true, but I feel it is.

As of late, specific parts of my body will periodically feel dense and heavy. There is a slight underlying ache as well. These pains are occurring throughout my entire body but not all at once. For about 10 minutes by shin, then after 4 hours my hip bone was feeling dense, and this process continues throughout the entire day. It is worth noting that once I experience it in a particular part of my body, I will no longer experience it for the rest of that day.

Now that has been a gradual process. It started off with euphoria in a frequent manner throughout the day, which would spark intense and vivid daydreaming sessions.

Now I feel entirely different than I did a few days ago. I no longer have to sleep more than 3 hours a night. I feel wonderful, but I'm still experiencing these pains in the manner as stated.

I can't help but think, is this a transformation? I've noticed exceeding advances in my awareness. It's like constantly perceiving imperfection.

Also... I am studying the book of the golden dawn and hermeticism. Learning hebrew and drawing sacred geometry. I don't know if this relates to any of the above.

I do not know the level your on but you might be on the way to the moment of clarity if you have not had it already and the need to sleep might return but the euphoria will be there if you do not choose to neglect it. Have your body started to make yoga on itself? I think the pain you are feeling is your bodies neglected parts that you have not taken care off and the body will need some time to sort that out since it is increasing your sense of feeling. Are there any tingeling?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbankord
reply to post by gortex

I don't think you understand, because my head feels dense too. I mean that's what the euphoric feeling is. I don't feel endangered at all. You probably think I'm full of #, but my sleep cycle is crazy, and all of a sudden it no longer matters. I no longer need to sleep more than 3 hours a day.

Now the peculiar thing about these aches and pains, is that they are underlying and not really a feeling of physical pain. It's like heavy, as if 10 - 20 lbs was on my knee.

I sure hope it's nothing medical... but you haven't been in my shoes.

I don't expect to come here for affirmation. In fact, I probably sound psychotic...

It's just unprecedented. I've never felt this before, never was able to sleep only 3 hours for the past 3 days, with ample energy.

Maybe there is something sitting on your knee
. Give anything that is around you happy thoughts and just relax.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I don't think you understand, because my head feels dense too. I mean that's what the euphoric feeling is.

That's probably due to lack of sleep .

I no longer need to sleep more than 3 hours a day

Your body needs more than 3 hours sleep a day ...

For example, short sleep duration is linked with:
Increased risk of motor vehicle accidents
Increase in body mass index – a greater likelihood of obesity due to an increased appetite caused by sleep deprivation
Increased risk of diabetes and heart problems
Increased risk for psychiatric conditions including depression and substance abuse
Decreased ability to pay attention, react to signals or remember new information
www.sleepfoundation.org...

Your body needs between 7-9 hours sleep per night .

Not when the body/mind/spirit is in seek mode. The body needs to rest not sleep. If it is what I think it is then it will probably pass when the moment of clarity comes but the euphoria will stay.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by gortex

DNA for all spiritual people has been changing since mid-May. Scientists still don't know what much junk DNA is for.

Everyone who is spiritually ready for the coming ascension will ascend and learn more.

Lol. But it have been going on for a lot longer than mid-May
but one soul at a time at their time. You are hilarious. Thank you for being.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think about a shift or ascension, haven't done much research into that, but I have noticed similar feelings. My brother has been experiencing changes as well. I have noticed people around me either becoming very negative and hateful (for no apparent good reason) and others have become very selfless and considerate. It seems to be one extreme or the other. I have noticed that I went from needing "too much" sleep in order to function, to being perfectly alert and oriented on only a few hours of zzz's. I wonder though, if this has anything to do with the "mystery particles" being emitted from the sun. Haven't heard much on the subject in a while, but it is apparently still an issue. I wonder if these particles effect humans due to the natural elements found in our bodies being effected. (manganese,I think, for example) Its my understanding that manganese is being effected in laboratories, so why not in us? Maybe THAT is part of this shift or ascension? It's really interesting, thought I would throw that in there. I'm not a scientist or anything so I may be wrong.. I'll maybe post a thread on this in the future once I've learned enough. Anyway, thank you for your post! Interesting either way!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I find it ironic that a person who will openly state that thier "head feels dense" is attempting to inform us of anything at all. The gentleman could tell me the sky is blue, and I would check agian. The reason being, that when a person admits to being sleep deprived, to having sensory process anomolies, and other evidence of an unsound mind, one has to take more care when weighing up the validity and worth of what is being said.

What the OP is saying, is that he PERCIEVES things in a certain way, and if his mind is not clear, rested, and well, then one cannot trust his word.

Simple as.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join