It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 134: Jeff Danelek Interview, Election, Denver UFO, Prop37, The Black Knight, V'Ger, Turbo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
+ much more as things develop worldwide...

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today, the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

Tune In Information

We're aware there is a problem with the site player BUT....you can tune in online through your preferred choice of player at either 32kbps for low bandwidth connections or 256kbps via our relay site at www.illustrial.net...

or

Tune in via Galaxy Star Satellite - info in the Graphic below

You have no excuses not to listen!!

WE ARE WAY LIVE TONIGHT! ...with Baz in the hot seat ...

Hour 1

Show Intro's...

Top 5

US Election Recap

More footage of UFOs over Denver. Baffles aviation experts.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No on Prop. 37: Voters Reject Proposition 37 (CA GMO Labeling)
c/w
Voters And FBI Put On Alert: Massive Deceptions Found In The No On 37 Campaign

Mondo

Hour 2

Guest Interview - Jeff Danelek

Jeff Danelek is a writer, artist and researcher - the author of 8 published titles including Mystery of Reincarnation,
The Case for Ghosts, Lessons from Atlantis, UFOs: The Great Debate, 2012: Extinction or Utopia, The Great Airship of 1897, The Case for Reincarnation and Phantoms of the Skies
www.ourcuriousworld.com...

This should be a fascinating interview and, of course, we'll be taking your calls for Jeff in the second half of the hour.

Mondo

Hour 3

ATS Classic

The Black Knight
The Black Knight from Space

Voyager 1 Detects Weirdness At Solar System Edge

Turbos

:: Science & Technology ::

New Study shows the Choice of the Observer Creates Reality,

:: Ancient & Lost Civilizations ::

Path of huge flood that caused ancient 'Big Freeze' located

:: Medical Issues & Conspiracies ::

Child Cloning right around the Corner Synthetic Biologist say.,

:: Aircraft Projects ::

DHS contractor pleads guilty,

:: US Political Madness ::

With voter fraud, faulty machines and intimidation how can votes be tallied accuratly.

:: Survival ::

What I learn by living Superstorm Sandy

:: Paranormal Studies ::

Night Terrors: A disorder or a paranormal experience?

:: Fragile Earth ::

NOAA responds to demands to nuke hurricanes

What we've learned

Outro

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air!

So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere
dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pmEST/8pmCentral/7pmMountain/6pm PDT (North America), 1amGMT (UK), 2amCET (Europe) and 1pmACDT (Aus)

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

You can also find us on RadioTime Audiorealm and Shoutcast - just search for ATS Radio

Get us on your 'Droid or IPhone - Look for the ATS Live App in the development marketplace, OR, find us via the TuneIn Radio App (install the app and look for ATS Radio)

ATS Radio - its virtually everywhere..
edit on 10/11/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'd love to do this but my internet is insanely slow. Bouncing between 1 - 6 kbps.
such is life.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by IntoxicatingMadness

You should be able to get the 32kbps stream head on over to www.illustrial.net and try the low bandwidth player on the right hand side

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
My kind of lineup. Looking forward to this one.

The Denver UFO is interesting, I hear the guy who filmed this claims to have captured many other sightings throughout the months as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
My kind of lineup. Looking forward to this one.

The Denver UFO is interesting, I hear the guy who filmed this claims to have captured many other sightings throughout the months as well.

Yes it is, it is also reminiscent of the nightime cctv capture of an erratic UFO around some Nevada military facility that has never been properly explained. But back to Denver, and all the controversy that surrounds it. We know for instance that there are war games played out, that would include an alien attack. ( in explanation, an appearance of an alien craft near Earth for instance that could be considered somewhat nuts and bolts, just even in appearance, and to be predatory just as humans are) However war games are not up for discussion to the plebs, they are secret, or classified, but also war games will have to have their own reality and a real substance, otherwise they are useless, you can't/don't make things up. The message is clear, there are areas already designated to make sure that some kind of defense would continue, probably since WW2 and not necessarily alien, but if the shoe fits. Denver could be one of those places.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

What I would like to suggest to everyone, in the event of an alien invasion... Bring your binoculars, look for the NATO flag on the side of their ships...

Imagine one hundred people kidnapped, flying saucers buzzing cities, shining lights and scaring the hell out of everyone. Martial law before you can say "Martial law".
Like Poland, wouldn't even need to fire a shot.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

NO ATS LIVE on Skype tonight...???

Listening here..

Pravdaseeker

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

The site player has been acting up lately..

try heading over to

www.illustrial.net...

you will be able to choose between the low and high bandwidth stream options there..

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Hi, Thanks for the reply...

I am hearing you guys just fine, just missing texting with Garth and Joey.lol..

Dont have enough posts to get into chat room, so Skype was only way to communicate, or call in for me I think..

Great show... Tell Garth I got my Visa and moving to Oz very soon, busy packing as I listen in to the show.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Just about an half hour away from tonites show..

I also found some very strange Mondo Bizarro News for your amusement..

See you all soon..

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

That's a replay episode on the air currently.. we go LIVE tonight in about 40 minutes

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Im listening right now.

I missed the first half of last weeks ep. Is this what is currently playing?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

HOLY CRAPOLA...LMAO................ I forgot they turned the clocks BACK!!!!!! LMAO...

I figured it out after a bit....LMAO! insane. Oh well, nice tunes pre show...

My, how embarrassing..LMAO..........dogs are looking at me wondering why I am laughing so hard..

Pravdaseeker

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
We are Live Folks!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Tuned in.

-SAP-
edit on 10-11-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
First time on ATS live and just found my self trying to zoom out as far as possible on the map of earth.

Answer : extremely far!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by smurfy

What I would like to suggest to everyone, in the event of an alien invasion... Bring your binoculars, look for the NATO flag on the side of their ships...

Imagine one hundred people kidnapped, flying saucers buzzing cities, shining lights and scaring the hell out of everyone. Martial law before you can say "Martial law".
Like Poland, wouldn't even need to fire a shot.

All part and parcel of the same thing, the caveat being though that an alien DEFCON situation could not be addressed in an ad hoc fashion, it would take years of preplanning just to ensure survival at the best, that is miles away from a 'scary movie' scenario.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Tesla

As a result of the "War of Currents", Edison and Westinghouse went nearly bankrupt. Edison had lost control of his company to J. P. Morgan and Morgan was refusing to loan more money to Westinghouse due to the financial strain of the Tesla AC patents[91][92] (at that point Westinghouse had paid out an estimated $200,000 in licenses and royalties to Tesla, Brown, and Peck[93]). In 1897 Westinghouse explained his financial difficulties to Tesla in stark terms, saying that if things continue the way they were he would no longer be in control of Westinghouse Electric and Tesla would have to "deal with the bankers" to try to collect future royalties. Westinghouse convinced Tesla to release his company from the licensing agreement over Tesla's AC patents in exchange for Westinghouse Electric purchasing the patents for a lump sum payment of $216,000;[94] this provided Westinghouse a break from what, due to alternating current's rapid gain in popularity, had turned out to be an overly generous $2.50 per AC horsepower royalty.[75]

this would mean...

Jp Morgan
Edison
Westinghouse

Id bet JP Morgan... corrupt and sneaky enough

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Thanks for listening folks

You guys ROCK!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Thanks for the show, ATS Live crew. Always a pleasure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join