It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi My name is Jason With a Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Hi ATS Members

My Name is Jason But you can call me Jay, I've been lurking around ATS for a long time but found time to register and now i am here id like to let everyone know a little bit about me & my background, I come from a large family in america of 4 brothers & 4 sisters, 20 being the youngest in the family to 33 from the oldest sister in the family, Our mother & father passed away when i was 6 years of age & i was sent to a orphanage while my other brothers & sisters were in another country & did not want to keep me while i was a child due to financial issues they were having, till this present day i have always been an Independent person, In 3 months time i will own my own house, i am currently driving a nice car, & my health is A O K

But what i don't get is why god had to take my parents to heaven at such a early age of my life??
edit on 10-11-2012 by ViaAir because: d

edit on 10-11-2012 by ViaAir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Welcome to membership. I have no answer to your question. Asking why will eventually lead you to an answer, in my experience, I hope you find yours. Meanwhile, enjoy the site and best wishes to you.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hi Jay, My parents died when I was young. Man, it sucks.

You are doing VERY well! Kudos.

Without any sexual overtones, you are loved!

I here you, what do you need?

Welcome to ATS BTW.

P

edit on 10/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Hi Jay, welcome to ATS.

I don't think anyone is able to answer your question...sorry. It is one only you may find the answer to...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hi Jay and welcome to our family. I am sorry to hear about your unhappy past. I meditate to ask questions so maybe you could try that see how it goes. Also dreams can answer your questions too. All the best love & light x

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Your question has no direct answer and I'm sure you realize this. Kids need their parents, often into their 20's and beyond sometimes.The hole in your life cannot be filled but you must accept what has happened and continue from there. We must undergo many experiences in 3D and Earth has lots of newly sentient souls. Adversity is strong influence in raising consciousness level and that is crucial for all souls but especially the newly sentient. Whatever you have experienced should be embraced and the lessens gleaned from every bit of it. Stay off the negative emotions because they just retard your growth. I always say that everyone has the same personal mission in life; grow your aura, help others and create love. That is why we are all here and by doing this, we all become more than we were. All is well and always will be. Be at peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ViaAir

Welcome to ATS

Life sometimes deals one a crap hand and it dealt you one...but kudos to you.

You seem to have made the very best of a very bad situation...and it looks like the

result is your 'positive' attitude.

GOOD LUCK to you
You could so easily have taken the 'negative' "poor me" attitude

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
God didn't take your parents to heaven or any other place. I would like to recommend you to avoid searching a responsable for your lost and keep going with the successful life you have now. One day, you'll be a dad and somehow that will fill the empty space left.

Years ago, I lost my father. One night I had a dream and saw my father coming from a light with my daughter. That was before I met my second wife, her future mother. My little princess is 9 years old now.

I don't want to live longer than her, no father wants that.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
This seems like such an honest question that I want to reply...

Imagine that in this life you are here for the experience; to learn, to grow, to mature.
And the experiences you have in this make up your education, your wealth of knowledge.
What you have been thru and what you have overcome are your assets forever. They are
your strengths.

I don't believe God punishes or rewards in this life at all. I believe we are here for the experience
alone...and you seem to be doing well...even thru your toughest times.

Good luck....AND Welcome to ATS!

edit on 10-11-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I would theorize that the lack of your parents and your life in the orphanage somehow galvanized your desire for success as you found the lack of stability and dependence of others who were not your parents too much to experience. As to why god would do anything to you willingly seems a moot question to ask anybody but god. Since none of us are god your actual question cannot be answered accurately.

All I do know is that you are the sum of your experiences and what had occurred has molded you to the entity you see yourself as. Your parents had to leave you when they did because if they hadn't, you would not be you.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm so sorry for your unfortunate past. Life can often be difficult and challenging, but you seem to be doing just fine. Welcome!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
God's work is very very very complicated
in the space time continuum

you are not alone .. many people also lost their parent at a young age
maybe in another life .. you lived a happy life with your parent
but in this one .. God wanted to test you in a way
and see how will you survive without your parent
see if you will learn from this current life chalenge
maybe in another life .. when you had your parent
changed you and you maybe failed at the test of life at the end
you wouldnt be who you are today if you didnt had all those past experience
dont try to understand how God work .. it will hurt your brain

just know one thing .. the human body can die
but your parent souls are behind you all the time
you just cant see them .. because they are in the spirit world
have faith because one day you will meet them in a glorious way
make them extremely proud .. because they are always watching you
worrying about your life chalenge .. if you are going to make it at learning and evolve !
be a loving and caring guy with positive thoughs is the best advice i can give
be strong like the hulk inside you

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
He has his own reasons, but the major reason is our diseased and dying bodies must be shed in order for us to recieve our new ones. Technically only your mother and father's earthly vessels are destroyed right now. Just the way it is. Death is a part of this life until the curse is lifted.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Don't live in the past, it will achieve nothing. Try to come to terms with the impermanent nature of our reality.
edit on 10-11-2012 by Uberdavo because: explaination

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and enjoy the ride!

To answer your question:

Doo-doo happens. When it goes through the air circulating device, it only makes you stronger.

Keep your chin up, and your feet on the ground. Learn to love every second of your life. It is too precious to waste.

top topics

join