It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ke$ha gonna join the 27 CLUB????...(SHE'S 25 NOW)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't want Amy Winehouse in the club, either.

And, most people forget Brian Jones...he should be on the list.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
2007 -- Ke$ha perhaps sells her soul to the devil
So what do you think of all this???

What do I think? I think that is a stretch and a half and ultimately a baseless assumption you just made right here.

in 2007 she perhaps sold her soul to the devil? I am looking at everything you presented and I see nothing to suggest she sold her soul to the devil.... Not that I believe in the devil to begin with.... But come on.

I mean really? Did you ever think that perhaps she just worked hard to get where she is? That's why most people become successful. Hard work...

At the end of the day, what you are doing is very loose speculation with little to nothing to base such speculations on....
edit on 15-11-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DirtyLiberalHippie

Originally posted by r2d246
2007 -- Ke$ha perhaps sells her soul to the devil
So what do you think of all this???

What do I think? I think that is a stretch and a half and ultimately a baseless assumption you just made right here.

in 2007 she perhaps sold her soul to the devil? I am looking at everything you presented and I see nothing to suggest she sold her soul to the devil.... Not that I believe in the devil to begin with.... But come on.

I mean really? Did you ever think that perhaps she just worked hard to get where she is? That's why most people become successful. Hard work...

At the end of the day, what you are doing is very loose speculation with little to nothing to base such speculations on....
edit on 15-11-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

Ya but there's a lot of hints to this....

1) all the satanic symbolism in the video "die young".... plus it just being titled "die young"

2) in the video the pyramid shown has 27 inner triangles.

And all the other countless examples, plus the timeline fits.

yes it's a CT, but when it happens I'm gonna say "I TOLD YOU GUYS!"

now watch this....

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Can you now make a list with all the rest of the population who have died at 27

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
Can you now make a list with all the rest of the population who have died at 27

They're not part of the 27 club

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

If you take all the people who have died at 27 the numbers are going to be massive.......coincidence

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You guys have to remember, Kesha did not write the lyrics nor decide on the video she was forced to sing on a track produced by messed up people so they could claim a sound recording copyright to pander off. She is caught in the middle. She signed a production contract which is the absolute worst thing an artist could ever do. The only reason she isn't dead was because she spoke up.

posted on May, 29 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xxclaro

the Hilton family connection good enough? Entertainers are like baseball players without fair contracts. They turn from "real boys" into wooden marionettes. You obviously are not familiar with the influence, money and tricks that make up the entertainment industry.
edit on 29-5-2018 by Ativa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join