It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ke$ha gonna join the 27 CLUB????...(SHE'S 25 NOW)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
At least she stopped trying to rap thank god.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourWIFI
Who is this and why even care?? She is a horrible singer, a lousy performer, and probably dumb as a plastic sack.

Is this what kids today think is "cool" or "good"?? If so --------->

But Kesha is what you're daughter is aspiring to be like! And you're telling us it doesn't make you proud?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't normally listen to this kind of music but I was flipping around the FM dial the other day and a dance station DJ announced "Here's Ke$ha with Die Young". I didn't think too much about it at the time it's a fairly standard techno dance song.

So here is your thread and I just watched the video for Die Young which is full of obnoxious and over-the-top Illuminati symbolism. A lot of strange images in that video.

She adopted the dollar sign in her name while struggling to get by as an ironic gesture. - Source Wikipedia

Kesha's second full length album, Warrior will be released on December 4, 2012. - Source Wikipedia

There is also a Ke$ha/Stanley Kubrik connection to ponder... Kubrik is well known to conspiracy theorists, too!

She draws inspiration from classic films as well. Her stage makeup is characterized by dramatic glitter makeup at her right eye, inspired by A Clockwork Orange. - Source Wikipedia

Good catch here r2.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
I don't normally listen to this kind of music but I was flipping around the FM dial the other day and a dance station DJ announced "Here's Ke$ha with Die Young". I didn't think too much about it at the time it's a fairly standard techno dance song.

So here is your thread and I just watched the video for Die Young which is full of obnoxious and over-the-top Illuminati symbolism. A lot of strange images in that video.

She adopted the dollar sign in her name while struggling to get by as an ironic gesture. - Source Wikipedia

Kesha's second full length album, Warrior will be released on December 4, 2012. - Source Wikipedia

There is also a Ke$ha/Stanley Kubrik connection to ponder... Kubrik is well known to conspiracy theorists, too!

She draws inspiration from classic films as well. Her stage makeup is characterized by dramatic glitter makeup at her right eye, inspired by A Clockwork Orange. - Source Wikipedia

Good catch here r2.

Well I'm glad someone thinks so! ha ha

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

screen shot the OP, save the links and even take a hard copy pic of the screen, save the data to disk and external hardrive or flip drive and put those in a safe place

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Artists use occult symbology because its "COOL" and all that. And so people will read into and come to ats to make threads about it

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
I think i have spotted one tiny flaw with your theory.

All previous members of the '27 club' have been people with real talent.

Amy Whinehouse? That's debatable.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
I think i have spotted one tiny flaw with your theory.

All previous members of the '27 club' have been people with real talent.

Amy Whinehouse? That's debatable.

They should call her Amy Winenose cuz she loved wine and had a big nose.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I doubt she will join the 27 club. The 27 club is usually reserved for folks with actual talent.

FYI 27 is a solar number that of 3*3*3 or 3 cubed. This is referenced from the Bible in the devil roaming the Earth like a lion seeking those he may devour.

The lion is a solar image with its mane representing the corona of the sun, a radiant mane. Also there is Apollyon from the Bible which is talking about the Greek god Apollo.

Again, I doubt she will join the ranks of the 27 club as she is not spiritual enough in her work. Most of the others were of a highly spiritual nature and really influenced people to the core.

Satanic, of that I have no doubt.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
25 my ass,my 34 year old sister looks younger than her.Artists rarely reveal their true age,remember not too long ago Jessica Chastain (whom I really admire) was 30, and suddenly she became 35?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There is always a possibility that one of them will be sacrificed, ritually murdered by the most insane grotesque minded criminals of this galaxy who we seem to be so very specially graced by here on earth.

If that happens it will be a horrendous crime against humanity and matter to everyone, whether they are caring or not, and unbelievably horrible.

It is not a:
kind of thing.

I dont see any
involved in murder of anyone.

PERIOD.

Grow a heart!

If you think something is going to happen to her and she is being groomed in that way, be a hero and try and help her. Find a way.

Prayers are good too.
edit on 10-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ke$ha - Die Young (Official)

This satanic number. The wolves, BEAST, very ugly song. Feel very sorry for this soul and she, whether or not human, or one of their lower astrals they've brought in, because they do that as well, needs prayers and Love. I'm glad I watched it, I denounce and renounce the message and codes in that video, and will pray for her.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There is always a possibility that one of them will be sacrificed, ritually murdered by the most insane grotesque minded criminals of this galaxy who we seem to be so very specially graced by here on earth.

If that happens it will be a horrendous crime against humanity and matter to everyone, whether they are caring or not, and unbelievably horrible.

It is not a:
kind of thing.

I dont see any
involved in murder of anyone.

PERIOD.

Grow a heart!

If you think something is going to happen to her and she is being groomed in that way, be a hero and try and help her. Find a way.

Prayers are good too.
edit on 10-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

What the heck are you talking about? I'm continually baffled that people here think some 3rd rate pop tart is some sort of super-connected Iluminati whistleblower or something. Honestly people, these "entertainers" have no importance but that which you give them. And now your rambling on about some sort of ritual murder by some vague,shadowy unamed group...I believe there are conspiracies out there too, but I like to have at least a smidge of evidence!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by r2d246

I doubt she will join the 27 club. The 27 club is usually reserved for folks with actual talent.

FYI 27 is a solar number that of 3*3*3 or 3 cubed. This is referenced from the Bible in the devil roaming the Earth like a lion seeking those he may devour.

The lion is a solar image with its mane representing the corona of the sun, a radiant mane. Also there is Apollyon from the Bible which is talking about the Greek god Apollo.

Again, I doubt she will join the ranks of the 27 club as she is not spiritual enough in her work. Most of the others were of a highly spiritual nature and really influenced people to the core.

Satanic, of that I have no doubt.

The 27 club has NOTHING to do with the level of talent. Nothing at all! All it has to do with is offering blood sacrifices to satan. It's not any different than back in history when they would kill an attractive young man or woman for one reason or another. It has more to do with the person being simply an example of a fit, young, attractive, famous, and productive human being destroyed. So it's satans way of feeling perhaps power in being able to have his followers offer up and destroy God's best model of creation in the name of satan.

Besides by definition what is talent. To the younger generation it's Lady Gaga and Kesha, to the older is Elvis and the Stones. It's a person singing and dancing and expressing themselves. There's not that big a difference in the measure of actual talent. And talent is subjectual. What matters with talent mostly is as long as the person is put there heart and soul into what they're doing. They're at the top of the world stage that's all that matters.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Exposing something that looks gloomy is helping. That's if people start to notice and it starts getting some attention. Even if worst case scenario if it's only to wake up some people on here to the reality that there is evil and satanic ritual out there.

I have a theory about this whole concept of the 27 club though. I don't think it's as if they're hard pressed to find someone, and or trick someone to sign up for this. I bet they find an endless supply of young people that would be willing to agree to anything, even death and satan worship if it meant that they could become rich and famous. I bet many of them even probably think it's kinda like a cool thing, like they have this secret that they worship satan, they've been told that one day they themselves will be the sacrifice and meanwhile are so famous and rich. Probably at first some just play along then maybe later some start to snap out of it and rebell against it. Like there has been some artists who seemingly broke away from this cult like control. Like Michael Jackson is most likely one for sure, and Tu pak and maybe some others.
edit on 11-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Honestly doubt Michael and 2Pac broke free.

More like they openly threatened to make power plays against the ruling body and were silenced for it. 2Pac comes out talking about running for president and getting politically organized sounds good and all but most likely got caught up in the circumstances with Shug Knight and crew trying to start up a label of their own to consolidate the rap game under their guidance and were then offered a deal to join the other side by setting up their biggest stars.

Michael Jackson did begin putting out more positive messages and its possible that his ( the profane's sake lets not rule out that he was not actually under control) programing was wearing off and his influence could then be used for real change that the controllers would have him silenced. The PTB do not like feeling threatened (this brings up memories of Lincoln's green back and Kennedy printing from the treasury) and manipulate the untimely deaths of these people to maintain a firm stranglehold on society.

MJ and 2Pac were absolutely full of occult symbolism in their album covers and many songs. When people have all the material things in life they could ask for the only thing left is power and those already in power only desire more and any usurpation of that or attempted there of will meet a violent end.

I hope that I am more than wrong here, but from my point of view things do not seem so rosy.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Or they might have just faked there deaths.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
One of the best ways of judging just how #ed up our society has become is to realise that this brainwashing junk that is somehow classifed as music is accepted, kids grow up listening and watching this stuff.

You can only play the 'Illuminati sells' BS so many times as an excuse for all the occult symbolism- these people work for the elite- they are debasing humanity and giving us negative energy- materialism, greed, etc

Songs of the last few years talk of giving up on life and just getting drunk and partying- this is an agenda that the elite are forcing onto our youth.

Nobody gives a crap but then wonder why young people are the way they are

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
She hasn't met coc aine she hasn't liked, Ill just say that.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Kurt Cobain told a highschool classmate that he would probably die at age 27 like Jimi Hendrix. Was he planning on fulfilling that self-proclaimed-prophesy? Who knows, maybe psychologically on some level. I think the only way Kesha dies at age 27 is if it's a total accident or if she is a big fan of the club, entry into the club comes at a pretty high price, don't think many would really want to actually pay that price.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join