Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is Ke$ha gonna join the 27 CLUB????...(SHE'S 25 NOW)

page: 1
7
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Okay check this out.....

I did some research and found out that Ke$ha is 25 now. She supposedly became famous after singing the female vocals in the Flo Rida song "right round" (below)

So if you're not familiar with the 27 club, that's all the music artists who died in strange ways at age 27. google that if you're not familiar with it. So many of them...

So check out this time line..... (this is not a joke)

========
TIME LINE:
========
1987 -- Kesha was born in Los Angeles, California on March 1, 1987
2004 -- She's 17 (there's that 7 again) and is convinced by producer DR. Luke and Max Martin to drop out of high school to get into the music business.
2005 -- She signs a contract with producer DR. Luke who kickstarts her career
2006 -- She starts becoming famous, practicing her singing, songwriting, networking (devil worship?)
2007 -- Ke$ha perhaps sells her soul to the devil
(gives her 7 years to LIVE LARGE, before she's killed)
2008 -- She records in the hit song "Right Round"
2009 -- "Right Round" is released January 27, 2009. (there's that ominous 27)
2010 -- Releases the chart topper "Tik Tok” from the album Animal
2011 -- again chart topper "Blow” pretty wild video.. ha ha
2012 -- chart topper "Die Young” tons of occultic symbols...hmmmm
2013 -- She turns 26
2014 -- She turns 27 (ah-oh... 27 Club???)


So here's the kicker....

What I'm demonstrating is if she sold her soul to the devil say in 2007 then in two years it will not only be 7 years from then, so the end of a satanic contract (which are 7 years) but she'll be 27 years old (27 Club!).

So what do you think of all this???


================================================

Some unusual song titles:

7 AM – (there's that 7 again? Hmmmmm like the 7 year contract?)
Tik Tok – like counting the clock, count down to what???)
SAVE ME – (From what???)
Goodbye – (Is she trying to tell us something???)
Suicide – (Is this how it's gonna go down?)

2:06+ (She's holding up 7 fingers, weird.... watch...)


2:27+ (At 2:27 she commits suicide.... Again 27 & suicide hmmmmm...watch...)


1:21+ (She's holding up 7 fingers, with reference to suicide, weird.... watch...)


0:34 (You'll see 2 inner pyramids. One black then another flashes in red. both of them if u count them they have 27 triangles around the ouside side (the ones pointing outward)...this is nuts!!! )





(Dr Luke) He was named one of the top ten producers of the decade by Billboard in 2009, was awarded Producer of the Year and Songwriter of the Year awards in 2009 and won the Songwriter of the Year Award at the 2010 and 2011 American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) Pop Music Awards.
Source: wikipedia

So what do you think of all this???
edit on 10-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


You know that the Jewish people trace their lineage through the mother. So Kesha is Jewish.

She is not pretty. She is desperate for attention.

She is used.

She is dumb.

You put it together.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Honestly, pretty far fetched logic there.

Whatever floats ya boat.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
It can't happen now since you've posted it on ATS warning anyone out there who may want to harm her that "you're being watched".......

Congratulations. You just saved her life.




posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
i would be interested to see if this predictions comes true, u should defintly archive this thread so you can prove it if it does happen.

robert johnson

he also died at 27.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


if she dies at 27 ,you might be on to something



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
then we got this article from her :

Pop Star Claims "Relations" With Ghost/Demon


"There are so many weird topics on this record from having sexy time with a ghost to getting hypnotized and going into past lives. I just really wanted the theme of this record to be the magic of life," she told Seacrest.

Yes, "having sexy time" means what you think it means: Her song is about the time she had sex with a ghost. "I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it....I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions. I went diving with great white sharks, and just went on this crazy spirit quest. I got hypnotized, and I just really wanted this record to be really positive, really raw, really vulnerable and about the magic of life."

While this may seem like a bizarre (or publicity-savvy) revelation, Kesha is not alone; in fact many people have reported similar sexual experiences with spirits... and psychologists may have an explanation.


Did she made a deal with a cross road demon or what ?
or just a heavy lunatic
edit on 11/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
i would be interested to see if this predictions comes true, u should defintly archive this thread so you can prove it if it does happen.

robert johnson

he also died at 27.


how do you archive it???



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I think i have spotted one tiny flaw with your theory.

All previous members of the '27 club' have been people with real talent.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
then we got this article from her :

Pop Star Claims "Relations" With Ghost/Demon


"There are so many weird topics on this record from having sexy time with a ghost to getting hypnotized and going into past lives. I just really wanted the theme of this record to be the magic of life," she told Seacrest.

Yes, "having sexy time" means what you think it means: Her song is about the time she had sex with a ghost. "I had a couple of experiences with the supernatural. I don't know his name! He was a ghost! I'm very open to it....I was in Africa rehabilitating baby lions. I went diving with great white sharks, and just went on this crazy spirit quest. I got hypnotized, and I just really wanted this record to be really positive, really raw, really vulnerable and about the magic of life."

While this may seem like a bizarre (or publicity-savvy) revelation, Kesha is not alone; in fact many people have reported similar sexual experiences with spirits... and psychologists may have an explanation.


Did she made a deal with a cross road demon or what ?
or just a heavy lunatic
edit on 11/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)


Sounds similar to what happened to Aaliyah around 2002 (?) while she was filming Queen of the Damned.

Bruce Lee...... etc......



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
I think i have spotted one tiny flaw with your theory.

All previous members of the '27 club' have been people with real talent.


ha ha.....



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by darknewt
reply to post by r2d246
 


if she dies at 27 ,you might be on to something


Well my plan was to become famous off the predictions kinda like noster-dumb-ass



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Jesus man, you really have to much time on your hands to figure stuff like this out.

Mad man comes to mind when I read this! wouldn't surprise me if you got pictures of her all around your wall and print outs of all her history trying to figure stuff out...... pretty weird IMO

It is almost painful seeing you trying to find different uses for 7's and trying to match dates up.
edit on 10-11-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
reply to post by r2d246
 


You know that the Jewish people trace their lineage through the mother. So Kesha is Jewish.

She is not pretty. She is desperate for attention.

She is used.

She is dumb.

You put it together.


You do realize that kesha is member of mensa?

She is smarter than you, haha. Sorry pal.


But for the topic; Club 27 don't want her in.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
i would be interested to see if this predictions comes true, u should defintly archive this thread so you can prove it if it does happen.

robert johnson

he also died at 27.



The 27 Club is a term used to refer to popular musicians who have died at the age of 27,[1] often as a result of drug and alcohol abuse.[2] Robert Johnson, Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse all died at the age of 27, giving rise to the idea that premature deaths at this age are unusually common

en.wikipedia.org...


Not a fan of hers. But this is one guest list that no one wants to be on.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
I think i have spotted one tiny flaw with your theory.

All previous members of the '27 club' have been people with real talent.


LOL That's the one big difference.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Kesha is a waste of skin !! No talent whatsoever , she has to be the worst example of a role model for teen girls the music industry has churned out yet !



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


Her lyrics make more sense when looking at the bigger picture.

LALEH - Some Die Young


Lana Del Rey - Born To Die



Linkin Park - "Leave Out All The Rest"


30 Seconds to Mars - Hurricane


Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around


Petra Marklund - Händerna mot himlen
edit on 10-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Who is this and why even care?? She is a horrible singer, a lousy performer, and probably dumb as a plastic sack.

Is this what kids today think is "cool" or "good"?? If so --------->



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by definity
Jesus man, you really have to much time on your hands to figure stuff like this out.

Mad man comes to mind when I read this! wouldn't surprise me if you got pictures of her all around your wall and print outs of all her history trying to figure stuff out...... pretty weird IMO

It is almost painful seeing you trying to find different uses for 7's and trying to match dates up.
edit on 10-11-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)


Well I'm glad I got a rise out of somebody.





new topics

top topics



 
7
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join