It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State Superhero Knocks Out Racist Assault Suspect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Washington State citizen superhero Phoenix Jones knocks out a racist that was moderated by the police. In Washington state it's all good to fight as long as its mutual. This whole situation is so ridiculous I couldn't stop asking if this was real life. If there is one thing I learned is to never be mess with a superhero who also happens to be an MMA fighter.

I subscribed to his YouTube channel.

edit on 10-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Phoenix is the man.
I like how the small guy thinks he has a chance
Your big buddy just got dropped like a sack of potatoes all 140 pounds of you is gonna get tossed like a softball.
edit on 10-11-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

The whole thing is ridiculous! From the ghetto spoken white boys, to the well spoken black superhero, and then there's the Asian women, accent & all, recording the whole thing with her camera, ending with the police accepting and moderating the mutual fight! The guy's commentaries were just great. I love this video!

Best comment on the YT page so far,

Wow! That dude's boyfriend got serious pissed. Why U mad bro?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
What a piece of roided up trash.

Who the hell wears masks and picks fights?

His instigation on the street will get him killed. No Kung Fu is a match for a GUN, FOO! And people have them. That's why I stopped going to bars.
edit on 10-11-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
He still could've walked away and I can't hear from the video what makes the guy a racist.
I guess I can wear a mask too and not get arrested for it then?
Sorry, I just don't get what makes this dude a "superhero".
Did he take down Lex Luthor or something?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

The racist remarks is from all the trash talking coming out of the white dudes mouth. And Jones and his gang did walk away only to be followed & taunted. Now obviously he's not an actual superhero, he's just a regular guy whose happens to be an MMA fighter & patrols the streets of Washington to do his part to protect it.

Here's what a poster said who lives near by that area,

I love Phoenix jones hahaha. What's weird is I lived like a block away from here for the last two years, walked down that street every day. Awesome. I wish more guys like that would get the # beat out of them by Phoenix...they are becoming pretty abundant in that area especially on Thursday-Saturday after people pack the bars out on the ave. That's when all the "tough guys" are out in force lol...

edit on 10-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Can some please clarify whether its legal or not to fight in public in Washington State if both parties agree? Either way those cops were worthless. They should have seperated both groups then took statements individually, then arrest the agressor for harrassment or simple assualt. From my understanding it was one of the white guys was punch the other or something else when Phoenix Jones confronted him. Now I would be pretty pissed if I was minding my own business play boxing with a friend or throwing punches at a street sign and someone confronts me. Well for one hes lucky it wasn't me (I'm usually armed) and hes lucky he didn't pull this crap in Mississippi we do all the talking with our fist. I might not of won but there wouldn't have been any handshaking so he would know whats about to happen. Now in Washington you don't have to worry about being harrassed by the police for doing nothing, but now you gotta worry about them and some wannabe loser with absolutely no authority. I bet the cops are sick of him calling and probably allowed the fight to take place hoping the white guy would kick his a$$ so he might get a hint and stop that childish crap.
edit on 10-11-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

top topics

join