It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investment planning trip was a success- hidden deals take Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
A deal is in the works if not already finalized on the sale of Canadian land to a Chinese Investment Group under the guise of harvesting trees. What will happen is the company will now be able to block Canadian from traipsing through the property. Not that it was permitted however when ownership goes foreign in Canada I think in my Canadian heart that there's wrong-doing. It is unjust to those who fought and died to keep Canada. Its only $100 million but this is only the beginning. Many Canadians do not know the ramifications and if I am correct I would say the deal has just sold Canada

www.vancouversun.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I am not going to comment too much, I would like each of you to take away what you can from it. Foreign ownership in Canada will be the end of North America as we need it. Water will be gone and so will the rest of the resource we naturally felt were ours and we fight for. Not any more. To fight for a corporation is not fighting for your nation. Tomorrow is Remembrance Day and so I am even more dismayed that it comes to this and did my friends die for nothing and the loved ones left behind suffer? It takes courage to stand up for something. I am against FIPA. There are petition against FIPA if you need to know more on this. I don't think I should link to them on ATS.
edit on 10/11/12 by gardCanada because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The Chinese need our water, trees, land, fish, grain, gold, silver, copper, nickle and anything else we have.

And the corrupt politicians will sell it to them even tho they have no right to do so. hmmm...sounds like N. America really is the same no matter where you go.

One thing I remember a few years ago is a Chinese family on Vancouver Island picking oysters on the beach. As Canadians, we leave the small ones for the continued growth. This family stripped all the oysters from a strip about a mile long to sell in their restaurant. Even the coin sized ones.

Next year...nothing.

This is what we are facing.

Peace

new topics

join