Benghazi, Resignations, Coverups: What really happened before, during and after the attack?

page: 4
26
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
Larry Kudlow and guest went thru the same key relevations guys hit on the nose...the guest also said a bombshell.
Patreuos was not under oath during the first hearing, but would have been during the second. He resigned because he knows of top secret CIA mission to send operatives to Syria...while staged in Bengazi "Annex".
They all agree to keep this hush hush at all costs...including sacking a five star General.
This is the guests theory...sorry didn't note name. The last 10 minutes of Kudlow Report CNBC Friday.


They are still going to try to keep everyone's minds off Benghazi and the hearings. Not sure what their plan will be, but it will soon I believe.




posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i know this is a conspirecy site...but, sometimes bad crap happens, that is nobodys fault but the people that carried it out.



posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gmonundercover
 


Enjoyed the reading, thanks! I do agree with what was being reported. There is much more to the Benghazi attacks than what the government want us to know.

edit on 11-11-2012 by GideonFaith because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I knew it was coming. Hillary has decided NOT to testify in the hearings. Big SURPRISE! Why was it an invitation? It should be mandatory!!


Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has turned down an invitation to testify before the House Foreign Affairs Committee next Thursday on the Benghazi attack.
Read more: nation.foxnews.com...



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


No Hillary--- Secretary of State

No Petraeus-- Head of the CIA

Next up-- No Holder Head of the DOJ

Nothing to see here folks, just move along. You should be outraged.
edit on 12-11-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


No Hillary--- Secretary of State

No Petraeus-- Head of the CIA

Next up-- No Holder Head of the DOJ

Nothing to see here folks, just move along. You should be outraged.
edit on 12-11-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)


Looks like we will have a new White House, instead of the President of course. Cleaning house to keep everyone from talking.



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There's 2 Afghan Intelligence officials missing from washington DC. No one can find them.

Wonder if that is related?



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
There's 2 Afghan Intelligence officials missing from washington DC. No one can find them.

Wonder if that is related?


That is a shocker! Wonder if we will ever see them again, alive that is? I truly believe they would do anything to cover the Benghazi attacks up.



posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"The MSM, Congress and the president are all covering for Israel just like 9-11, just like the USS Liberty. Mossad was leading the attack in Ben Ghazi, we could have wiped them out, but all our forces were ordered to stand down, because it was Israel. This will be covered up under many layers and then sealed in concrete. Nothing to see here - now move along... "

Exactly the truth fellow patriots! Here is what I have to say about the situation:

Stevens opposed israel and attacking iran/syria as did former cia director paterus with israel and attacking iran/syria so israel put out the movie (innocence of muslims which was openly FUNDED and PUT OUT by Israel) to stir up anti american sentiment and then the mossad rallied people to consulate and led an attack with agents from in the crowd to assassinate the ambassador and take over the compound. Israel then used the media to blame the attack on Obama to make the administration look bad to voters so they would vote for the mossad front group bain capital mitt romney in to the presidency.

The mossad created the chaos, organized the attacks, and led the cover up with the blame and FOCUS all on the obama admin and why didnt obama send backup. Obama did not send back up because it was ISRAEL that did the attack and STOOD DOWN just like on 911 or with the USS LIBERTY. Patreus wanted to send in troops because of his longing to have a confrontation with israel. Also, it is notable that ambassador stevens was supposedly involved with gun running and or the people being tortured there in Bengazi still but this info was released first and touted by the by Zionist media to FOOL you into thinking that stevens is bad but in point of fact stevens OPENLY opposed attacking syria and iran so the mossad was planning on assassinating him! He refused to obey command by israel so they killed him and blamed America! the zionists favorite way to take down someone who gets out of line is the sex card, refined by mossad $hithead meir amit.Now, tying in patreus's whore.. she was a MOSSAD agent since high school and he refused to attack IRAN and SYRIA so the MOSSAD gave him a whore he couldnt refuse just like clinton and lewinski because ISRAEL then blew the whistle shortly after when it was israel the whole time! Patreus if he is to testify might say that the MOSSAD did the attack but he was told to resign to save america's 'face' with israel. … in order to let israel go once again after killing americans.
edit on 12-11-2012 by joebrown550 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by joebrown550
"The MSM, Congress and the president are all covering for Israel just like 9-11, just like the USS Liberty. Mossad was leading the attack in Ben Ghazi, we could have wiped them out, but all our forces were ordered to stand down, because it was Israel. This will be covered up under many layers and then sealed in concrete. Nothing to see here - now move along... "

Exactly the truth fellow patriots! Here is what I have to say about the situation:

Stevens opposed israel and attacking iran/syria as did former cia director paterus with israel and attacking iran/syria so israel put out the movie (innocence of muslims which was openly FUNDED and PUT OUT by Israel) to stir up anti american sentiment and then the mossad rallied people to consulate and led an attack with agents from in the crowd to assassinate the ambassador and take over the compound. Israel then used the media to blame the attack on Obama to make the administration look bad to voters so they would vote for the mossad front group bain capital mitt romney in to the presidency.

The mossad created the chaos, organized the attacks, and led the cover up with the blame and FOCUS all on the obama admin and why didnt obama send backup. Obama did not send back up because it was ISRAEL that did the attack and STOOD DOWN just like on 911 or with the USS LIBERTY. Patreus wanted to send in troops because of his longing to have a confrontation with israel. Also, it is notable that ambassador stevens was supposedly involved with gun running and or the people being tortured there in Bengazi still but this info was released first and touted by the by Zionist media to FOOL you into thinking that stevens is bad but in point of fact stevens OPENLY opposed attacking syria and iran so the mossad was planning on assassinating him! He refused to obey command by israel so they killed him and blamed America! the zionists favorite way to take down someone who gets out of line is the sex card, refined by mossad $hithead meir amit.Now, tying in patreus's whore.. she was a MOSSAD agent since high school and he refused to attack IRAN and SYRIA so the MOSSAD gave him a whore he couldnt refuse just like clinton and lewinski because ISRAEL then blew the whistle shortly after when it was israel the whole time! Patreus if he is to testify might say that the MOSSAD did the attack but he was told to resign to save america's 'face' with israel. … in order to let israel go once again after killing americans.
edit on 12-11-2012 by joebrown550 because: (no reason given)


Ok. Thank you for your post. Can't say I agree with your thoughts, but I do thank you for posting your theory.



posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


I just dug up this old thread to bring an interesting recent development. Col. Bristol who we were originally told, was fired, then later retired, is still actively in the military! That is until Aug 1st. So today he will testify in a classified meeting.



edit on 31-7-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)




new topics
top topics
 
26
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join