Benghazi, Resignations, Coverups: What really happened before, during and after the attack?

page: 2
26
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


2 words.

Incompetent leadership.

This administration is flailing and placing blame before accepting ANY responsibility.

Truth? The truth? They wouldn't know the truth if it came up and spit in their faces!

SnF




posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


2 words.

Incompetent leadership.

This administration is flailing and placing blame before accepting ANY responsibility.

Truth? The truth? They wouldn't know the truth if it came up and spit in their faces!

SnF


I must agree with you there. I think the truth is too hard for them to even grasp the concept of.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana
 


"Web of Intrigue" indeed. This was a CIA operation trying to keep things on the down-low IMO. They were running something out of that compound. Someone got pissed off. Could have been the FSA in Syria catching wind that they were going to lose support from the Americans and not offered a significant place in the new regime in Syria. The US could have double-crossed one of the militias in Libya. This attack is the result of spook operations. IMO. Who knows what the hell was going on there?? We will never know. One thing for sure is the US tried to obfuscate the motive. They know why but we never will.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani said Thursday people would have to be "stupid" not to believe "there's something very suspicious" about the Obama administration's response so far to the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. Speaking on Fox News' "On the Record with Greta Van Susteren," Giuliani kept up the Republican criticism of the administration's mixed explanations about the attack, saying, "You can't possibly look at this and not wonder what the heck were they doing? "Several different explanations, totally conflicting, a totally strange pattern of behavior in the four months leading up to this attack, including not protecting the embassy," Giuliani continued, referring to reports the administration new about two previous attacks on the consulate and still did not increase security. "I mean, my goodness. You would have to be stupid not to come to the conclusion that there's something very suspicious here." Giuliani made the comments as a number of congressional committees announced plans to begin holding hearings and briefings next week on the Benghazi attack that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans. At the same time, the State Department said Thursday it would allow some senators to review classified cables and other documents related to the attack before the weekend. Giuliani said he hopes the investigations will answer some very basic questions he described as nonpolitical. "I want to know why these four men were killed. Could it have been prevented?" he told Van Susteren. "And could we have reacted to it faster, and could we have explained it a lot more honestly, and a lot more clearly in the first couple of days after it? "Those are very, very relevant, nonpolitical questions that have to do with simple justice." Giuliani accused the administration before the election of engaging in what he described as a "Watergate-like" cover-up of the facts surrounding the attack in Benghazi, which occurred on the 11th anniversary of Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on New York and the Pentagon.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com www.newsmax.com... Follow us: @newsmax_media on Twitter | newsmax on Facebook Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

You go to the link to read the whole article.
edit on 10-11-2012 by GideonFaith because: (no reason given)
edit on 10-11-2012 by GideonFaith because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Reply to post by beezzer
 


Incompetant leadership?

If you're referring to the president, it would be wise to at the very least present evidence as to his fault.

As of now, all the right's crying about Benghazi have not revealed one single piece of evidence which paints Obama as having done anything wrong. You're all searching and upset, but this is exactly like the birther stuff only there are 4 dead Americans.

Until you know that Obama had done something wrong, you shouldn't blame him for anything. Hating a man and always looking to implicate him sans evidence is nothing more than a witch hunt.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


I agree the whole thing stinks to high heaven and we the people are constantly fed lies & half truths. I too found it really odd that the CIA director is quitting because of an affair. To me that makes no sense either & like you I suspect the same things. Now as far as Hilary is concerned she has stated many times that no matter who wins the 2012 elections she plans on leaving Washington, I guess to live the good life with Billy.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


I agree the whole thing stinks to high heaven and we the people are constantly fed lies & half truths. I too found it really odd that the CIA director is quitting because of an affair. To me that makes no sense either & like you I suspect the same things. Now as far as Hilary is concerned she has stated many times that no matter who wins the 2012 elections she plans on leaving Washington, I guess to live the good life with Billy.


Hilary leave DC? Na, she loves the spotlight too much.
She is knee deep in Benghazi and I believe she has her "puppets" lined up like domino's to take the fall for it. I believe she will even sell out the Pres. In the end.
My very first ATS prediction:
In the next week or two something big is going to happen. Something to get everyone's mind off of Benghazi.
Quad



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   


My very first ATS prediction:
In the next week or two something big is going to happen. Something to get everyone's mind off of Benghazi.
Quad


I agree. And, I think it will be the huge arguments that are going to ensue over the Fiscal Cliff scenario.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


I agree the whole thing stinks to high heaven and we the people are constantly fed lies & half truths. I too found it really odd that the CIA director is quitting because of an affair. To me that makes no sense either & like you I suspect the same things. Now as far as Hilary is concerned she has stated many times that no matter who wins the 2012 elections she plans on leaving Washington, I guess to live the good life with Billy.


Hilary leave DC? Na, she loves the spotlight too much.
She is knee deep in Benghazi and I believe she has her "puppets" lined up like domino's to take the fall for it. I believe she will even sell out the Pres. In the end.
My very first ATS prediction:
In the next week or two something big is going to happen. Something to get everyone's mind off of Benghazi.
Quad


She's been talking about leaving for a while now, long before the Benghazi conspiracy. Last time I remember reading about it was during the Libyan civil war of 2011. Since the Benghazi incident has occurred I've said she'd make the perfect fall guy because she plans on retiring anyway, just as long as the actual consequences of being the fall guy don't include any real penalties like fines or jail time.
edit on 10-11-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


I agree the whole thing stinks to high heaven and we the people are constantly fed lies & half truths. I too found it really odd that the CIA director is quitting because of an affair. To me that makes no sense either & like you I suspect the same things. Now as far as Hilary is concerned she has stated many times that no matter who wins the 2012 elections she plans on leaving Washington, I guess to live the good life with Billy.


I think Hillary is planning to gear up for the next elections in 2016. Bill Clinton kissed Obama's butt too many times during the election, not to get something back in return.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


Yeah I don't doubt we'll be seeing her in 2016 so I guess it's a good idea to get out of politics now and jump back in in 2016. The less controversy she gets caught up in the better.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Reply to post by beezzer
 


Incompetant leadership?

If you're referring to the president, it would be wise to at the very least present evidence as to his fault.

As of now, all the right's crying about Benghazi have not revealed one single piece of evidence which paints Obama as having done anything wrong. You're all searching and upset, but this is exactly like the birther stuff only there are 4 dead Americans.

Until you know that Obama had done something wrong, you shouldn't blame him for anything. Hating a man and always looking to implicate him sans evidence is nothing more than a witch hunt.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



I don't hate him, I just don't agree with his politics. I'm sure he would never be at fault in any of this
It's more like, he will never get caught in all this.
At the end of the day, he is still responsible for the people under him to make sure that decisions are made for the betterment of Americans.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


Yeah I don't doubt we'll be seeing her in 2016 so I guess it's a good idea to get out of politics now and jump back in in 2016. The less controversy she gets caught up in the better.


Exactly!! She is only trying to protect her image. Also, hoping all this will die down by then and she will be free and clear to run. Resigning means she wouldn't have to testify in the hearings. Like she would tell all the truths about what happened! Nope, she will carry all of that to her grave.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
How the hell do they think that they are going to get out of this one? Their story has changed 10 different ways from Sunday! Panetta flat out said that it's not their policy to send troops into harms way without the intelligence to know what's going on, now the Pentagon has a new timeline, a new version of events and apparently was always intent on sending in backup. The majority of American's are ignorant of what's going on, and the ones that aren't use denial like a child uses a blanky to make them feel safe and warm. If the American people were awake and aware Obama would have never gotten re-elected in the first place! Oh well, I have my popcorn ready and just waiting to see the fireworks!



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
How the hell do they think that they are going to get out of this one? Their story has changed 10 different ways from Sunday! Panetta flat out said that it's not their policy to send troops into harms way without the intelligence to know what's going on, now the Pentagon has a new timeline, a new version of events and apparently was always intent on sending in backup. The majority of American's are ignorant of what's going on, and the ones that aren't use denial like a child uses a blanky to make them feel safe and warm. If the American people were awake and aware Obama would have never gotten re-elected in the first place! Oh well, I have my popcorn ready and just waiting to see the fireworks!


Obama's administration is slick. They will try every way they can to get out of this one. You can believe they have been working hard to get their stories straight before the hearings. If anyone will be left to testify at the hearing. I agree with you, the fireworks will begin soon!



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I heard Rudy Guliani on Fox News last night talking about this... I found it highly entertaining due to his duplicitous actions during 9/11/2001.

Anyway, I've been following this from the beginning, and it's another one of those stories that we will never know the truth of. Too much cover up going on. If I had to take a guess though, things played out like this...

The US government, together with Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the UK, have been funding and arming their own private "Muslim extremists" army for many, many years now. They've used them to further their agenda of quelling the Middle East or at least providing them with a false reason to enter and take over countries. I believe Chris Stevens was involved with this somehow. Due to him being held in high regard by many Libyans, I believe he may have been one of the good guys. Things are hardly that black and white, he may have had his flaws, but what I mean is that it seems he truly cared about their plight and wanted to help. Now, imagine he found out some serious s# such as the US government along with their allies giving weapons to extremists, maybe he found out highly incriminating circumstances. When the story first broke, a couple different news sources reported that there were missing documents in the Benghazi compound... This is highly suspicious to me. Stevens may have collected some evidence and they went to go get it back. So he was targeted and assassinated, under the clever cover of the YouTube video, evidence was taken and they made sure no help ever made it there. Now the Petraeus mess I'm still wondering about... This resignation is too coincidental as far as it happening now, and the circumstances are again suspicious. The woman he was having an affair with sounds like military intelligence so she herself may be CIA. this seems to be a set up possibly. I doubt the good General is the good guy the right portrays him as, supposedly standing up to the Obama administration. But something else is going on. Possibly he wanted out, so they created a cover story. The NYT aspect of someone writing to Klosterman is interesting, definitely seems though someone was laying the framework for a future event which is now taking place, but it doesn't sound to me like it was written by the husband. Sounds like a trap.

I'm not sure... A lot of funny business here. I think Stevens was taken out and they're trying to cover it up. This is bigger then the Obama administration. The people who tell Obama what to do were probably sweating in their boots but they will keep this all under wraps.
edit on 10-11-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


I think this is probably a preliminary closed door meeting, the subpoena's will be coming in the near future and it doesn't matter how many resign, get fired etc.., I dare them to plead the 5th! It will only make it worse!



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
I heard Rudy Guliani on Fox News last night talking about this... I found it highly entertaining due to his duplicitous actions during 9/11/2001.

Anyway, I've been following this from the beginning, and it's another one of those stories that we will never know the truth of. Too much cover up going on. If I had to take a guess though, things played out like this...

The US government, together with Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the UK, have been funding and arming their own private "Muslim extremists" army for many, many years now. They've used them to further their agenda of quelling the Middle East or at least providing them with a false reason to enter and take over countries. I believe Chris Stevens was involved with this somehow. Due to him being held in high regard by many Libyans, I believe he may have been one of the good guys. Things are hardly that black and white, he may have had his flaws, but what I mean is that it seems he truly cared about their plight and wanted to help. Now, imagine he found out some serious s# such as the US government along with their allies giving weapons to extremists, maybe he found out highly incriminating circumstances. When the story first broke, a couple different news sources reported that there were missing documents in the Benghazi compound... This is highly suspicious to me. Stevens may have collected some evidence and they went to go get it back. So he was targeted and assassinated, under the clever cover of the YouTube video, evidence was taken and they made sure no help ever made it there. Now the Petraeus mess I'm still wondering about... This resignation is too coincidental as far as it happening now, and the circumstances are again suspicious. The woman he was having an affair with sounds like military intelligence so she herself may be CIA. this seems to be a set up possibly. I doubt the good General is the good guy the right portrays him as, supposedly standing up to the Obama administration. But something else is going on. Possibly he wanted out, so they created a cover story. The NYT aspect of someone writing to Klosterman is interesting, definitely seems though someone was laying the framework for a future event which is now taking place, but it doesn't sound to me like it was written by the husband. Sounds like a trap.

I'm not sure... A lot of funny business here. I think Stevens was taken out and they're trying to cover it up. This is bigger then the Obama administration. The people who tell Obama what to do were probably sweating in their boots but they will keep this all under wraps.
edit on 10-11-2012 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)


The government has so many coverups, we probably would be shocked at how many go on daily. Nothing about the Benghazi attacks makes sense.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by GideonFaith
 


I think this is probably a preliminary closed door meeting, the subpoena's will be coming in the near future and it doesn't matter how many resign, get fired etc.., I dare them to plead the 5th! It will only make it worse!


All I can about that is get some popcorn, sit back and be ready to see the 5th amendment used. I don't look for many answers, though I can still hope we will get more than we know now.



posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Are americans still boring the world to death with this NON news worthy info.

I will say one thing about this matter - NO ONE cares except the same simple Americans who still voted Obomba into office again. You get what you deserve......a nation that by 2016 will be as irrelevant as a girls used tampon.





top topics
 
26
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join