It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teresa Hines Kerry: "First Lady Has Never Had A Real Job"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Teresa Hines Kerry has made the comment the first lady "has never even held a real job." Once again another insult by the Hag Kerry. It seems like the Democrats just can't keep this jacka$$ quiet. Somebody put her in a closet until election. She just does not know when to stop. Later today democrats issued an apology on her part (yah I'm sure she was sorry), after realizing that Mrs. Bush was a librarian, helping teach young children, as well as a mother. I can't stand this lady. I don't want her influencing my life.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I agree that she does have some problems. I just hope it doesn't influence the voters, she's not campaigning for president afterall...

Nevertheless, there is something we like to call free speech, you should listen to yourself wanting to supress her..

- Attero

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yeah and Bush has always lived on easy street whats your point...

Their all blubbering idiots who have never lived a day in real life...

And ya'll keep voting them in.

[edit on 20-10-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Do you have any links that show what Teresa said and the apology that was issued? I cannot stand Teresa and I will be mortified if she is our First Lady.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I guess all those mothers and home makers just don't know what a job it is marrying a billionaire and having to raise your own kids with only a gazillion helpers. Honestly this woman is an affront to ordinary americans, she reminds of "Clueless"

Here are the articles, Jemison

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20041020/ap_on_el_pr/heinz_kerry_1&printer=1

news.yahoo.com.../usnw/20041020/pl_usnw/statement_of_teresa_heinz_kerry166_xml

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oh give me a break. Laura Bush quite possibly murdered her ex-boyfriend in High School, smoked pot, and married into money, that makes her a saint? Yeah the evil lords of ketchup. Never mind the Walker/Bush family history of murder and intrigue, we gotta keep those evil ketchup barons from gaining any credibility.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm kinda glad this whole issue came up, learned some things about Laura I had no idea about

Was surprised to hear that it was true that she was the driver in a questionable accident that killed one of her high school friends, wow.

I had no clue.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
She was a teacher and a library keeper. Regardless of basing, she did have a job and Theresa was wrong. She apologized shortly after, but this just shows that she'll take the first opportunity to say something negative, even if she doens't know if it's true or not.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Oh give me a break. Laura Bush quite possibly murdered her ex-boyfriend in High School, smoked pot, and married into money, that makes her a saint? Yeah the evil lords of ketchup. Never mind the Walker/Bush family history of murder and intrigue, we gotta keep those evil ketchup barons from gaining any credibility.

Ted Kennedy possibly murdered his girlfriend, Clinton tried pot, and Theresa was'nt born a Heinz she married into the money just like your claiming Laura did.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by W_HAMILTON
Was surprised to hear that it was true that she was the driver in a questionable accident that killed one of her high school friends, wow.

Wow, that usually the Domain of Democrats from Boston. WOnder if she fled the scene like old Teddy eh? That being said, THK is living proof that money wont buy class.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'd like to know if Laura Bush left the scene of the accident or was charged with anything in relation to it. Many teens get into accidents and some even fatal. Can someone dig up the dirt on this? I'll begin looking as well. Lets see if substance abuse was involved.

As for the "swimmer". I think his motive was crystal clear. He's not the only politician to impregnate his mistress and decided to make her the victim of an accident. History is full of these lowlifes. I think when a person decides to become a politician, that should pretty well clue the rest of society in to their worth as an individual and their integrity. Non-existent IMO. I can't help but wonder as Ted watches the Scott Peterson trial, if he feels a bit of sympathy for those he and others like him including Scott have done away with so they can have what they want. I'm sure he feels mopre for Scott than for their victims. I'm a dem but even I have to admit...Ted Kennedy is a real piece of work.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
Regardless of basing, she did have a job .

And she STILL has a job. Being a stay at home mom IS a
full time job. Also - she IS First Lady and that is a huge job.
It isn't 'just' baking cookies .... she meets with dignitaries, she
has lots of planning and organizing, she meets people, makes
decisions, plans some more, organizes some more, writes letters,
makes speeches, etc. etc. etc.

Being First Lady is a HUGE job.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Assuming anything is correct on her resume on Johnkerry.com, Teresa Heinz married Husband #1 at the age of 26 after which all her "jobs" were directly related to having married a wealthy man. Doing "charitable work", someone does the work and you simply say you're the boss and "good boy/girl". I am not sure how many years of "real work" Teresa could have done bewteen studying at college in Johannesburg and in Switzerland and the age of 26 but I would think not more than 2 years.

I truly believe that if she had any class and the Democrats had any control over the elections program they would insist that Ms Facelift apologise to "moms" all over the country. All mothers are working mothers. Even her apology to Laura Bush was an affront.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Yeah and Bush has always lived on easy street whats your point...

Their all blubbering idiots who have never lived a day in real life...

And ya'll keep voting them in.

Yep i am voting for this guy here... seems to make sense, wich is a rare thing round these parts.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita
I agree that she does have some problems. I just hope it doesn't influence the voters, she's not campaigning for president afterall...

Nevertheless, there is something we like to call free speech, you should listen to yourself wanting to supress her..

- Attero

lets let her become first lady and have her mouth off to say like russia or someone then we'll see how things go.

"today the first lady mouthed off to Mrs. Putin, causing the rusians to start WWIV!, # are those air raid sirens?"

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Wow, that usually the Domain of Democrats from Boston. WOnder if she fled the scene like old Teddy eh? That being said, THK is living proof that money wont buy class.

Yeah but I've heard the story about Kennedy before. But I never imagined that lil 'ole sweet Laura would do something equally as scandalous

As for whether being a mob is a 'real job' or not, if it were, I would assume Bush would be trying to plug 'being a mom' into his job creation numbers to inflate them even more. Now I see why he's pro-life

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Okay, here's what snopes has on the accident of Mrs. Bush.

www.snopes.com...

Consider two cars travelling in the dark at right angles to each other, each going approximately 50 mph. The span of time available in which to form murderous intent would have amounted to mere seconds, given the speed at which the event was unfolding and how close the two vehicles had to be to one another before the ill-intentioned would recognize the vehicle of her target. It doesn't add up.

...and while we're on the subject on car wrecks and politicians...

www.ytedk.com...

[edit on 21-10-2004 by astrocreep]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

lets let her become first lady and have her mouth off to say like russia or someone then we'll see how things go.

"today the first lady mouthed off to Mrs. Putin, causing the rusians to start WWIV!, # are those air raid sirens?"

I doubt she's that unrestrained... Do we have any quotes of her attacking international leaders that we are on "friendly" terms with?

-Attero

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The thing that I find highly suspiscous is the fact that Laura Bush lied about the incident. If you have a vehicle accident that kills someone, you don't go lying about your relationship with the victim, nor do you go around lying about being behind the wheel or lying about what the weather was like that night. If she wasn't trying to hide a sinister intent, why lie about it?I think she killed the guy. Why i think she killed him? Well, a t-bone intersection with a stop sign in small town america, she knew the area, knew there was stop sign there, yet she was doing 50mph?! She knew her boyfriends car, period, yet she claimed years later that she didn't know who it was until her parents told her, which is a blatant lie as the guy's father was behind him in another vehcile when it happened and followed the ambulance to the hospital. He layed there for nearly ten minutes, and she didn't know who it was?

"Laura Welch Bush, driving east on Farm Road 868, was approaching the only highway in town on a clear night with a bright moon. She lived only a couple of miles away and had been through this particular intersection hundreds of times in the years her family had lived in Midland, Texas. On her left Laura Bush could see her boyfriend�s car approaching the intersection for the entire time he turned off of Solomon Lane, where he lived, and onto the highway. She knew it was her boyfriend�s car driving south, because of the unique headlight configuration of his 1962 Corvair Sedan. Laura Bush knew her boyfriend, she knew his home, and she knew his car--the headlights are low slung and a full 9-inches narrower than any other car on the road. The entire profile of the car is small and easy to distinguish anytime, day or night.
Michael Dutton Douglas, 17, had driven only half a mile before America�s Black Widow of the Night deliberately ran the stop sign at high speed, striking the small car with such ferocity that her boyfriend was ejected from the car and into the dirt. Laura Bush, �America�s First Murderess of the Land,� had literally ripped a hole in her boyfriend�s neck. Michael lay there for eight minutes staring at Laura and her once loving arms, while Laura stared back wondering, �Is the head dead yet?� �No child left behind,� unless it is Michael Dutton Douglas gasping in the dirt. To date, there has never been an adjudication of this wanton murder, even though there is no Statute of Limitations on murder. Laura and her girlfriend had conspired to murder Michael Dutton Douglas and been laying-in-wait for his car.
Laura Bush has spent a lifetime lying about deliberately murdering her boyfriend with malice aforethought.
Laura�s Litany of Lies #1: Laura Bush for years insisted that she was not driving. No, Laura, we have the police report.
Laura�s Litany of Lies #2: Laura Bush said that it was raining and slick. No, Laura, the weather was dry and clear. We have the police report.
Laura�s Litany of Lies #3: Laura Bush said that her boyfriend was riding in an open jeep. No, Laura, it was a 1962 Corvair Sedan. We have the police report.
Laura�s Litany of Lies #4: Laura Bush said that Michael Douglas was not her boyfriend. No, Laura, the District Attorney said that Michael Dutton Douglas was your boyfriend when he released the police report!
Laura�s Litany of Lies #5: Laura Bush said that she did not know who her murder victim was until she got to the hospital. Michael Dutton Douglas� father was following his car and was on the scene seconds after the �accident.� Laura Bush knew her boyfriend, she knew her boyfriend�s car, and she knew his father.
Laura�s Litany of Lies #6: Laura Bush said that she was sorry. While she did stay home from school for several weeks, it certainly hasn�t kept her from any of the class reunions! Was it murdering her boyfriend, or claiming to be sorry, that made her The Perfect Wife? ...
Laura Bush thought that she was pregnant by her boyfriend Michael Dutton Douglas. When she told him, instead of agreeing to marry her, Douglas had instead broken up with her.�"

"...in the 2002 biography of the Bushes, George and Laura: Portrait of an American Marriage, which states Laura Welch and Michael Douglas had dated throughout early and mid-1963, but by the fall of that year Michael was going out with Regan Gammon, one of Miss Welch's closest friends."

"Laura Welch Bush, driving east on Farm Road 868, was approaching the only highway in town on a clear night with a bright moon. She lived only a couple of miles away and had been through this particular intersection hundreds of times in the years her family had lived in Midland, Texas. On her left Laura Bush could see her boyfriend's car approaching the intersection for the entire time he turned off of Solomon Lane, where he lived, and onto the highway."

"The police records are now sealed....records are in fact sealed for offenses commited by Juveniles."

On a personal note, police records are often sealed when your husband runs for governer of texas too. Take Bush's driving record for example, the state of Texas just happened to loose it... How many folks' driving record just happened to get lost when they go into politics? Yeah, Laura's a real american heroine...

Hey here's some more info on your Bush Heros...
www.geocities.com...
If you really want the good news, go to google and do a search query with the words Bush and Cocaine.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
For America's sake, why did Laura's "Black Widow of the Night" phase have to end before she met Dubya???

Personally, I doubt she did it on purpose. But it's still a shameful accident, I'm surprised this was the first I've ever heard of it. She ran a stop sign and killed someone.
Wonder why they didn't test her for alcohol? As someone else brought up, I hear about that Kennedy story all the time for random reasons, but had no clue that Laura was directly responsible for the death of one of her high school 'friends.'

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join