It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo sighting at Mumbai, India 10th November 2012 (2.24am)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Hi.

I just saw this on youtube it seems pretty legit. Not sure what it is but I've seen a few articles online recently about numerous ufo sightings in India.

Here's a quote from the YT uploader...

Published on Nov 9, 2012 by Lorenzo Ceszar

hiee guys i captured this 2nd footage of strange lights in the sky..this time i m not muting the original audio..cuz only i was there to shoot this thing..i observed green light at first but after that green object disappeared & bright red object visible in the sky besides the green object. my phone (xperia U) is not having a very good camera..but i tried to capture whole object...this time it was big enough.. i m glad to share it all of you...pls help me to spread it..

Mumbai, India 2:24AM

He gives a good description for those who are unable to view the video.

It looks quite unusual whatever it is, any thoughts what it could be other than ALIENS?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm more interested in the green one than the red one, although the red one is also interesting. There was that recent UFO report in India (this thread) which was reported more towards India's east coast, while this video is from the west coast. The picture in that article appears greenish too... maybe they're related?

Lends some credence to this guy's video anyway. Nice vid, thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Thanks for the info.

I think this guy thinks the green and red lights are the same thing but I agree with you it looks like two different ufos. I dunno I wish he had a better camera so we could see more detail in the video.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Dude has but two videos. Both are distinctive and very different in appearance. I took a snap shot from each one of an anomaly I noticed. Not sure what to make of it other than it appears in both videos. Time stamps are visible in each frame I captured. I don't know what to make of it, I'm just showing it.

From his first video...

And from his second video. I marked the "twin" objects in this one because they are really faint and quick near the end. Not sure what to make of the apparent dual nature of the objects...

edit on 9-11-2012 by intrptr because: spelling

His second video...

edit on 9-11-2012 by intrptr because: YoutTube

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks. Not sure what it means either but it may confirm that the green and red lights,(in the first video), are two different objects.
edit on 9-11-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

looks true sighting of UFO

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

This video is a deception.

The videographer has prior knowledge of the stationary red light that is prominent at night and has intentionally zoomed in on it to give the viewer the impression that it may be something else.

The following screen shot clearly shows elevated lights, a hillside semi-urban area more than likely...

The videographer then pans far to the right and knowingly picks out and zooms in on the red light which is more than likely an illuminated advertising sign or something else just as benign.

edit on 10-11-2012 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
the stationary christmas light is, 'gone' because clearly the cameraman pulled the old david copperfield trick and made it disappear by panning it off camera, in addition very unconvincing acting
edit on 10-11-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
So....

As being a military brat and living around air bases & major airports for all of my life... The night sky can play tricks on you - certain lights can seem like UFO's. Unless the lights were overhead and hovering without sound - it looks like acft to me.

But what do I know. I believe in UFOs - just not in this one.

Ty for the post OP and keep us informed of this YT's post - he might get a better shot of this UFO.
edit on 10-11-2012 by ChuckNasty because: S&F c/w

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
video in op removed?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonewulph

No - I only posted one video, the other video is on the youtube site.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Okay guys thanks for your input.

I watched this a few times last night and I have to agmit I agree with most of what you guys said, I've been duped.

Oh well the hunt continues.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Not only, but the intro is somewhat confusing too. He says, "This is my neighborhood where I live, and... let me move the camera over here to something I am seeing..."

If he saw a UFO, he would just garb the camera and frame the thing out of excitement, not give us a tour of the hood beforehand.

Up above I tried to show with pics how his two videos both have images in them that appear to "split" across the scene into two objects. Thought that looked like CGI mistakes.

To the OP: amazing how little attention this thread gets compared to the More Denver Humming birds. Its up to 14 pages and is faker than this. Thanks for bringing yours.

top topics

join