It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama, Why Now - Again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Romney was chosen to be an “almost” winner.
During the Iowa primary the numbers were fritzed to give Romney the win. In Maine they stopped counting the votes altogether to give Romney the win. The Main Stream Media didn’t cover the fraud but jumped on the Romney band wagon as the one Obama HAD to beat. I knew the fix was in for an Obama win. And OK, a 130 point spread may not be a landslide and it was 35 less then 2008 but the Clinton/Bush candidate still won. You don't believe he worked/works for Papa Bush and the CIA?

My prediction was that Ron Paul would force a tie at the convention making a compromise candidate, JEB “the Blood Demon” Bush, possible. Ron was frozen out at the convention and the word was that JEB was running in 2016. Since it is not proper for a sitting president to be opposed by a member of his own party then Romney had to lose for sure! For those who don't believe in a Clinton/Bush agenda, I won't be able to convince you that all you see are actors on a stage - as well paid as those in Hollywood. If they would only go after Bill over a stained dress then they will not go after Obama over a dead Ambassador and some soldiers. Like Betrayus (yes it is spelled wrong) resigned over an extramarital affair.

Do not get me started over the birthers - I was really angry when the DNA said 'Malcolm X' was not the father!! - but the mother may not be the mother threw me. www.veteranstoday.com... - and don't get me started on 911 or Iraq or ...

For the next four years Obama has to be bad enough that we would actually elect another Bush. He has to follow the Clinton-Bush Protocols which include the Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) or the so called “Death Panel”. As we clean out the nursing homes this will relieve pressure on Social Security and other programs. Back in the 60s the Supreme Court declared that these were really taxes and Congress had the right to spend all the money coming in (except for that going out in payments) and leaving IOUs that they don’t have to pay back. Now that Social Security has reached the point that outgoing is becoming greater then incoming they have to lower the outgoing. What? You thought they would fix the system? If we are going to be forced to elect JEB "the Blood Demon" Bush in 2016 then the next 4 years have to be REALLY BAD and Obama is the right man for the job.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Nice OP.

Reads like a Tom Clancy novel.

Silly, but heck Im gonna flag you for Originality.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If BHO had lost, then there was a high probability of killing or curtailing Obamacare. With BHO in for a second term Obamacare has a smooth path to implementation - something that corporations have been anticipating for some time.

With Obamacare in place, corporations will start to dump private health-care coverage and once started, it will cascade into a frenzy. The only interesting bit at that point will be whether the Fed/State/Local governments get to keep their healthcare coverage...I doubt it will be for long.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Obama won because the US today is much much better off than it was in 2008 and the electorate knows it

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
Romney was chosen to be an “almost” winner.

Not by the voters, which is where it counts.

www.veteranstoday.com... -

You really should not believe anything on that site, where they claim as fact lies like

because President Obama cannot have visited Pakistan during the al-Huq dictatorship on a US passport.

Why couldnt he have visited Pakistan on a US passport?

Obama was re-elected, all those who did not vote for him - You lost, just accept it and move on, whining about it will get you nowhere.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Obama won because the US today is much much better off than it was in 2008 and the electorate knows it

In addition...

Obama won because America does NOT need another Bush economy.

Obama won because America realizes that we need to go FORWARD and not BACKWARDS.

Obama won because America is realizing that trickle-down economics is an EPIC FAIL.

Obama won because America realizes that it is BEST for the super-wealthy to receive the burden of getting America BACK on its feet and not those who cannot afford food on the table.

Obama won because people didnt buy into the "job creators" nonsense and can SEE THE FACTS that the economy is at its BEST when the wealthy are not getting away with not paying their fair share in taxes.

Obama won because even CONSERVATIVE ECONOMISTS cannot help but to agree with him!!

Obama won because... well, to wrap this up quickly, because America said SCREW-OFF Conservatives we dont believe in your BS ANTI-AMERICAN ideology!!!

Americans have spoken!! America FORWARD!!!

edit on 9-11-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Everyone needs to accept that he was re-elected and move on. What can we do about it? Nothing, we need to stay humble and....plan for the worse.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by YourWIFI

...Obama won because America does NOT need another Bush economy.

Nnnaawwwhhhh...

Don't you Really wish that old Bush boom was back ?
I Know you do !!

Look !!!

Republicans for the most part had control of Congressional Committees from Jan 2001 to Jan 2007.

Unemployment peaked down to 4.4% in Oct 2006 from a high of 6.3% in June 2003.

Democrats took control of Congress in Jan 2007 (the Harry Reid - Nancy Pelosi steam engine).

Unemployment started spiking up since mid 2007.

Maybe no correlation, but why would the "Failed" economic policies from 2001 to 2007 show such astounding results ?

And why on Earth would Republicans be so hell bent on destroying those good results ?

Very confusing. What went wrong ? What changed ?

And can someone explain why the spending deficit showed such a wild increase from 2008 to 2009 ? (A 300% + increase)

The revenue decrease was only $419 billion.

The deficit increase was $954 billion

I can't wait for the 2013 - 2016 numbers

including a downgrade to AA or worse !

When will the National Debt hit $25 Trillion ?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by YourWIFI

...Obama won because America does NOT need another Bush economy.

Nnnaawwwhhhh...

Don't you Really wish that old Bush boom was back ?
I Know you do !!

Look !!!

Republicans for the most part had control of Congressional Committees from Jan 2001 to Jan 2007.

Unemployment peaked down to 4.4% in Oct 2006 from a high of 6.3% in June 2003.

Democrats took control of Congress in Jan 2007 (the Harry Reid - Nancy Pelosi steam engine).

Unemployment started spiking up since mid 2007.

Maybe no correlation, but why would the "Failed" economic policies from 2001 to 2007 show such astounding results ?

And why on Earth would Republicans be so hell bent on destroying those good results ?

Very confusing. What went wrong ? What changed ?

And can someone explain why the spending deficit showed such a wild increase from 2008 to 2009 ? (A 300% + increase)

The revenue decrease was only $419 billion.

The deficit increase was $954 billion

I can't wait for the 2013 - 2016 numbers

including a downgrade to AA or worse !

When will the National Debt hit $25 Trillion ?

OH BOY, this again?! I will have to find the post where you got RIPPED apart on these charts. You didnt learn from that I see!!
I am gonna find it...

The president IE, the COMMANDER AND CHIEF is the bottom line when it comes down to it. He has the upper hand with the run of the country so stop shifting the blame from Bush whom nearly DESTROYED OUR COUNTRY. Bush inherited a country that was in GREAT SHAPE from Clinton and RUINED IT!!!! Now, Commander in chief Obama (another Democrat) has LIFTED us UP from Bush (republican) nightmare and has us going FORWARD again. Bush = EPIC FAILURE to America!!!!!! Republicans = EPIC FAIL for America. Conservatives = SUPER EPIC, EPIC, EPIC, EPIC FAIL for America

America AGREES, and Obama is STILL OUR PRESIDENT. Deal with it!!

edit on 9-11-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

So the Democrats took control at the beggining of 2007 and the UE rates begin to rise that fast because of the policies they enacted? Even you have to add a caveat to that correlation....because it's false.

The cost of war and other outrageous spending during the Bush years, along with congressional idiocy, caused the drop in employment and deficits to reach astronomical heights.

Let's also not forget that the 2009 budget was passed under Bush, not Obama, but aided by the congressional Democrats.

So Bush is just as much to blame for this mess as Obama has been. Do I want Bush back? HELL NO!
edit on 9-11-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I'm sorry, are you referring to the "Bush Boom" that ended with 2008's financial collapse BEFORE Obama took office?

Because if that's the one we're discussing, then no I'd prefer we don't go back to that

top topics

join