It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot Minnesota and Canada Tracks Found on Canadian Border, 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I agree.. I even waited till we got a good foot of snow here and made some tracks of my own stepping and bounding trying to get the same spread. I could not do it, and I'm 6'1''... I also waited a few days after the melt off to see if they spread out, they did not.
I took some photos of the experiment, but have not uploaded them cause no one seems interested in the thread.
I guess I'll wait for slayer to upload this video with a new thread for the fanboys to take notice

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZikhaN
Oh my god. Seriously?

Also I thought the Bigfoot thing was old fashioned nowadays. Seriously, if Bigfeet rly existed, don't you think they'd be in a zoo by now?

You often hear this from people......But Ponder this.

The mining Company BHP has had scientists working on one of its mine leases, in a remote areas of a large southern country since 2009.

That is since 2009, only 3 years.......In that time they have found 600 !!!!! new animal species!!!

600 undiscovered animals!!!!! in 3 years!!!!!!!

www.themercury.com.au...

It is estimated there are at least 8.7 million different types of life form/species on Earth...not sure if that includes Bigfoot, ET, and Sauroids..... Maybe its 8.7 million and 3..........

There are new animals and plants discovered almost daily.....Bigfoot has been discovered, he just hasnt been captured yet.....well not in the officialdom of Western science anyway.....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join