page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So you actually believe that?

Let's say a Sims character 100 years from now (many updates later) looks out at the world and asks the question, "Where did I come from?" Could that character wonder if it was being prompted in some way? Would it wonder if there was more than Hidden Springs where it lives? Here's the thing. I can play that Sims game at will and on my own timeline. The characters live out a week in the hour that I play the game. I can then leave for a few hours and have the game paused or I can even make time move more rapidly in the game. By my perspective, there world is simply information and energy being collapsed by a processor and the memory location I see is the place I move my character.

To them, I am, or could be, their higher power. Let's move on to the future. Suppose we have one million more years to refine the game and we take a step into that game for a bit. Of course, we would set a timer so our game would end at a set time and we would simply wake from the game. Would we want to possess thought of both places at the same time? No. We would prefer to engage in the game while we have free time and leave our current life. After the session of game play, we would then return having grown from the experience. If the game were like a good love story, we might be able to experience real love. If we were unable to walk, we might experience a day of walking. Fulfillment would be assured for a time.

From ancient times, we have had a tradition that the Spirit within us is our source and part of us. This is called Involution and Evolution of Spirit. We are the droplets of water from the larger ocean. Looking out across the universe, we see copies of our own existence in myriad shapes and designs. There is infinite energy and infinite copies of our solar system. We are living because of water. There is no doubt that the sun has much to do with the hydrogen cycle of life and the water that it produces. There is a connection.

There is no doubt that we are aware of ourselves and this awareness is possible. We are also aware that there are absolutes that show us what is good and what is evil. We know the difference. We also see that we do not make our hair grow, the sun shine, our eyes see, or bodies grow, or any of the other trillion things that must be for us to have life. We do two things. ONLY TWO! We think and we move. Other than this, we do none of it.

Clearly, we are baptized into water and we have the possibility to sink or swim. Clearly, there are two options of thought. We can choose to give and receive (Good) or we can choose to take (Evil). The choices we make then reflect this example: If we smoke, we get cancer. Taking reward makes us a thief and we die from the debt (Suffer as a result). We could go to the gym and live longer (Suffer forward for a reward). Suffering is the key to life. We must earn the gift we then give to to others. We can also become a thief and take for ourselves. We can take so much that we create our own hell on earth. We also have the power to raise a family and bring heaven to the lives of others.

Clearly, there is a purpose related to the water we occupy. As it turns out, there is a book that says that baptism (immersion into the water) is a form of repentance that we do for something that came before. We are here to rise to new life. We can also sink to new depths.

You asked me a question and now I will answer it. YES! The OP video could be produced, yet we are aware of this happening other places as well. It's like the UFO thing and all other parts of reality that are hidden, there is truth in everything. We simply lack the excluded middle.

As for the Sims character, he is all energy in time and space and produced by word (Programming).

John 1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

edit on 9-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

reply to post by EnochWasRight

So you actually believe that?

Take it a step further than my last post to you. Are the Sims characters in an image of the user behind the keyboard? Is that image produced in time, space, matter and energy as a function of light on the screen?

Genesis 1:1-3
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

Genesis 1

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are INSIDE an image produced by WORD (John 1). Do children speak in reverse? Possibly. They just came from the reverse of the image so it makes sense. We are the IMAGE of the God that created us. Look in a mirror and what do you see? You see yourself, but you are aware that the IMAGE is not you. You are in an image now that seems real enough. Where are you actually as a child being raise by God?

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

This was a verse speaking of the children of God here on Earth. That's you and myself and all of us. We are the image. Our angel is facing the Father and he KNOWS us.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

We can also know Him and we must rise to new life to get there.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

We will grow up eventually. When we do, will our Father accept what we have become as the returning prodigal Son? You need to go home to find out. Some will refuse to go. Love is the mark of the one that gives and receives. Hate is the mark of the one that takes as a thief. We light the fire we burn by and we also have the power to light the path for others. What we do in the water produces what we take with us in the end. Continue reading Matthew 18.

Matthew 18

18 “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be[e] bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be[f] loosed in heaven.

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Your demons can be loosed and the beast can be sacrificed. What you get from the experience is an elevation to new life. You must involve yourself in love to evolve from the error.

Involution and Evolution

edit on 9-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Didn't sound like a demon to me. Sounded like a messed up youth. Either way the minister straightened her up a little so she fit into the world better, we hope.

I believe there are powerful and crabby spirits that can influence and possibly enter into people out there just as I feel there are good spirits or angel like beings that can influence us also. I cannot discount these people that say it is true without proof that they do not exist. To me, real science is when you keep an open mind both ways till evidence disqualifies the event you are studying. I don't believe that this was a true possession but I can't use that to disqualify every case of possession.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I spent three months living with (imprisoned by) a paranoid schizophrenic ketamine addict. She believed that she could channel demons and satan in particular. These people are ludicrously insane. It is dangerous to think that they have overactive imaginations or that they are using the language of demonology to describe psychological phenomena, or the far worse excuse that they are 'metaphysical scientists.' They are dangerous psychotics.

There are no such things as demons, or satan, or angels or devils. Take it from me. I spent too much time in close quarters with someone who actually believed that they could do this; who did heroic doses of ketamine in order to channel imaginary friends - doses large enough to kill a dog, every night, spending all of her tuition in a fortnight. And for what? To channel "demons" that told her "secrets" like, her mother was an evil witch possessed by a reptilian demon from the fourth dimension who had cast a spell on her before she was born to ensure that she was born with one half of her brain "asleep" and that this was the reason her eyes were slightly different colours. I am not exaggerating or making any of this up - there's a lot more to it, too. Like, this spell her demon-witch-space alien mother had put on her? It was cured when her ex-boyfriend's transsexual prostitute ex-girlfriend (who is a powerful witch) had put 'her' own curse on her - the two curses clashed and the transsexual prostitute witch's spell won out. Because the transsexual protitute witch had foreseen the exact sequence of events which would, over the course of four months, lead her to slice her hand open and offer her blood in a sacrifice to satan to cure her mother-demon's spell.

That is the mind of a person who actually believes in demon possession. It is 100% classical paranoid schizophrenia.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Does anybody seriously believe this ish? I just can't see how anyone that lives in a 1rst world country in 2012 seriously thinks demons posses people.

I fully believe in demons and that some do, from time to time, possess people.
However, I do NOT believe this girl is a product of that .... not at all.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
There are no such things as demons, or satan, or angels or devils. Take it from me.

There ARE such things as demons, satan, angels and devils. Take it from me. I've had a handful of encounters. It's real. Of course, not everyone who claims one has actually had one. A lot of people have wild paranoid imaginations or mental health problems. But yes .. there ARE demons. And when one is near you, you will know it and never forget it. It HATES and HATES and all it's HATE is directed at you as if nothing else exists in the universe. And no .. I'm not now, nor was I at the time, in a mental health situation or under any influence of drugs or religion.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
People are going to believe what they believe. Just step back and keep out of their way. If they become violent and/or start hurting others and/or hurt themselves in discrete ways then lock em up or put em in a ward or do something. But otherwise you have to respect them and give them space. Some crazy things in life can't be changed and it's just as crazy to try to change them.

This is the view I take with religious people and generally people I strongly disagree with.

While it's true that religious parents will inevitably cram their beliefs down their children's throats or at least do this in indirect ways, I realize that there're limits to what we can do to protect the rights of others. We can't honestly steal children away from religious families and put them up to adoption to protect them from their parents without becoming dictators. This would be going too far and is another example of being just as crazy as the crazy you're trying to eliminate.

What this does do is give us more reason to help spread rationality and tolerance. That we CAN do and it's not going too far. The things we can't do can serve as a motivation to do what we can.
edit on 10-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I repeat that there are not. I have experienced this. I have experienced someone who appeared to take on a totally different personality than their own, who looked at me with black eyes that could pierce steel and freeze the blood in your veins, who treated me as less than scum. I know what an alleged demon possession looks like. There is no demon. All that hatred is very human. All that cruelty and selfishness is entirely human.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Trustfund

I give this girl an Oscar - but unfortunately, English is not the correct language. Jesus is not who casted Satan to Hell. so hot - so hot is a 14th century invention, everyone creates their own individual hell. fire and brimstone describes the conditions found at volcano's ... access to the underworld, and all religeons have a different take on it, so she created what she has been told - ever how limited that may be. IMO

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

It is a hell of a lot easier to blame an outside scapegoat entity, than accept the truth. That people can be some lowdown, for lack of a better word, evil monsters. It is scary to think about it, we all have the potential to become those hateful monsters.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap

I repeat that there are not. .

I repeat that there is. I experienced a demon standing next to me. Unseen. Hating. Hating me. All his concentration on me. It was back in the mid 1980s in Japan. It came out of the blue. It was a major surprise. Once it's happened near you ... you never forget.

Mental illness is real. (My degree is psychology so I know).
However, demons are also real.
This girls 'possession' however, is not.
edit on 11/11/2012 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

It coulda just been a mental re-action that was unwarranted or mis-understood. You know that feeling you get when walking down a dark alley, you feel like someones watching you even though no one is........that x10000.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I think the girl in the video is having some kind of depression and panic attack. It's really very hard to tell whether there's any demonic possession because I haven't really seen one personally. As even Mary Magdalene who seemed normal, had seven demons cast out of her.

However, there's a part where a man was cast out of several thousand demons.

Mark 5:9 Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many."

This looks like a man suffering from MPD or multiple personality disorder. If you search in youtube, it is disturbing to see a person having so many personalities. One being a little child, in other times an intellectual, some times a female, or both. Even the tone of the voice is different for each personality.

Today, even as we advance in the medical field, we have identified various mental disorders, but, there's really no cure for it. You can only but manage it with the help of drug treatments. Also, mental disorders have no known cause or origin. It cannot always be linked to genetics. Some say mental disorders can be biological in origin - chemical imbalances in the brain and etc. However, to date, studies have failed to proved that mental disorders have a brain-biochemical imbalance.

We don't really know what it is or what causes it because there's simply no physical evidence for it that we can scientifically deduce.

“There’s no biological imbalance. When people come to me and they say, ‘I have a biochemical imbalance,’ I say, ‘Show me your lab tests.’ There are no lab tests. So what’s the biochemical imbalance?” — Dr. Ron Leifer, Psychiatrist

“All psychiatrists have in common that when they are caught on camera or on microphone, they cower and admit that there are no such things as chemical imbalances/diseases, or examinations or tests for them. What they do in practice, lying in every instance, abrogating [revoking] the informed consent right of every patient and poisoning them in the name of ‘treatment’ is nothing short of criminal.”— Dr Fred Baughman Jr., Pediatric Neurologist

“Psychiatry makes unproven claims that depression, bipolar illness, anxiety, alcoholism and a host of other disorders are in fact primarily biologic and probably genetic in origin…This kind of faith in science and progress is staggering, not to mention naïve and perhaps delusional.” — Dr. David Kaiser, psychiatrist

“No behavior or misbehavior is a disease or can be a disease. That’s not what diseases are. Diseases are malfunctions of the human body, of the heart, the liver, the kidney, the brain. Typhoid fever is a disease. Spring fever is not a disease; it is a figure of speech, a metaphoric disease. All mental diseases are metaphoric diseases, misrepresented as real diseases and mistaken for real diseases.” — Thomas Szasz, Professor of Psychiatry Emeritus

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join