It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need to Rethink Alien Visitation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
With current trending in technology for us lowly humans, it is impossible to concieve an alien race jumping in a space ship, riding millions of light years, all just to check us out!

In short order, we will have computers capable of surpassing human thought. We will have technologies that allow nanobots to roam our circulatory system and keep our fragile bodies alive much longer than they're supposed to. And eventually we will merge with the synthetic to become super human/computer beings.

That may all sound implausable and too far flung into our future, but it is theoretically very possible. People are working to that end this very day.

So, with this new paradigm of a technologically advanced species,,, why do many of you still think that little gray men from a distant planet would visit this planet?
Don't you think they'd be robots, nanobots, or cyborgs of some kind?

And if they did have godlike computer intelligences,,, why would they even bother?

The old notion of alien visitation now needs to go away. With our new understanding of where we are going technologically, we can fast forward a couple hundred years to see that we would be vastly superior technologically to anything described by people saying they've seen ufo's or aliens.
And a species visiting us would likely be thousands or millions of years in advance.

A species so advanced would be absolutely unintelligable to us. And they would not need to visit us in large behemoth spaceships. They would likely be connected to a computer hive mind and never leave their surroundings.

Just thinking about where we're headed technologically starts to make the matrix look puny. And then to look through that lens at the alien visitation theory makes it look like a childs fable.

Just sayin.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Fing3rm4n because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/11/12 by masqua because: All Caps in title

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fing3rm4n

I have always thought that they are coming to check up on their children and since we have nukes they are checking we do not blow up the house they gave us
But heck if they can come from so far away and have toys what we can only dream of, well we would have no idea of their real intentions...we are not that smart.
edit on 9-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
you're right actually and i wholeheartedly agree. we tend to pigeonhole ourselves in just about every single thought we get/have like having blinders on and if anyone even slightly suggests an alternative method we take it as an attack on our intelligence and then prepare ourselves to do battle HA but yeah i definitely think we need, actually, must have a new way of thinking.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The aliens only come to see if we've killed each other off yet. ..I think..... initially way back when...we were left here by aliens as punishment for intergalactic crimes we committed. We were banished to the earth...earth was our Alcatraz and there was no getting off of it. The aliens dumped us here and thought the dinosaurs would eat us and take care of their criminal problem....just like the Romans throwing their prisoners into the lion cages....

We are all spawns from bad seeds or convicts....but, we survived , kill or be killed, .....and like prisoners in jail we have branched off into our own gangs ( nationalities) , flying our own colors. ( flags) and marking our own turf ( countries) And just like prisoners in jail we occasionally have a turf war and want to snuff out each other out.

So the aliens left us to die, and when we were resilient, they just stood back and are letting us kill each other off...easy day for them!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just one after another, like PTB are trying to stomp out truth.

Those who know theyre experiencers/abductees don't need to rethink anything. They know already.

And the science is simply NOT WHAT YOU THINK EVEN. Think Matrix the Movie, think hologram and infinity. Think we are in an illusion and time, and even perception is a programmed thing in our computer brain. THe sun is hot because our programming is such.

You're in an artificial testing ground.

Lets give you a mind boggling comparison of what Real Et is, scratch the surface on them, They who Know the Real System and Infinity Quantum Science and are Millions, and Billions and (for the Higher Up heavenly group, beyond our universe/dimension and beyond duality even), kazillions, of years ahead of us in our respective schools. And even the black op hidden science here is just ant hill tech.

Here is an example of ET. A huge globe the size of jupiter, that seemed to come through the stargate sun, and is planetoid seeming craft. The sun is a stargate, but the globe/craft is also a gateway, and transdimensional. Is it a planet type craft, a door. But, is that door opening to a planetary group of people, intellects, Or a whole system, even a galaxy? Could be. Depending on them and who they are, and each is different, it can be all those things.

In infinity you cannot take a measurement, there is no time, and no size, its all perception. So, when that huge enormous craft that NASA blocks out in their pictures after they've been posted, comes in to get a look at you, or do some studies, or encourage, and even more....

What do they look like?

www.eceti.org...

Orbs are: Souls/Entities, Probes from Crafts AND even can be a Craft shrunk down to size in our perception, to Orb size.

We are infinite parts of infinity, all of us are bigger than the universe but the universe is infinite too.

It's mind boggling.

Our Subconscious, Super Ego Consciousness, Soul, that keeps us behind a veil while awake, perceives on a very High Level, forward, backward, up, down, sideways. For example, lets say, the Bible Code Programs that exist, use advanced computer technology to recognize codes involving words in many combinations up/down/sideways/backwards.

Well, guess what. When you read that book, your Soul/Subconscious already read all that, and way faster than any computer.

If you speak into a microphone about an emotional issue, an authentic issue, an use audacity to reverse the speech, your soul is able to communicate, and sometimes its doing so, having a conversation with ,something, what often is called a ghost in the backward, or Wolves (bad guys here). This is a testing ground and we have both sides here.
Why does reverse speech work? Because our Soul doesnt operate in one way, it works all things codes, language, forward, backward, in every direction simultaneously.

UFOs are the same.

They're not from our 3D understanding and 3D testing technology.

They're way over our heads. ET is MIND BOGGLING. And so are our Souls.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Its hard to know what path a alien civilization would take technologically speaking (as they are alien..by which implies their motivations and other aspects are unknown and different than our own).
In saying that, some things can be generally assumed given the nature of life as we understand it and the universe.

1) Our technology and science is, though advanced by standards of cavemen, also childlike when considering objective realitys limitation.

This means that our concepts of flying at hyperdrive through space is a bit like thinking jets will be run on steam engines...new methods to achieve what we deem impossible will come in many areas in time, this may also include not warp speed, but rather space "jumps" do to...fairy magic (aka, science that is outside of our current grasp today). Point being, just because we cannot understand today what will move a ship tomorrow doesn't mean tomorrow will not happen..just means we have foresight issues (else the stuff would already be invented).

2) Biologically speaking, life is curious about other life when intelligence is a factor. We may not have much in common with some amazon toadstool, but we would test it to see if it can somehow help us..such as have a natural antidote towards some issue we have.
Imagine coming across a frog that, when using some of its genetic material, can stimulate skin growth (anti-ageing). Suddenly that frog is highly valueable, even though it doesn't know much. Who cares if it doesn't appreciate good music...we would want it for what it can simply naturally do for us. Can we offer something to alien species just based on our dna? maybe, maybe not..but an advanced culture will always study things below itself to see if it can benefit from it.

I do agree that at least unoffical initial observations will be more mechanical than biological..but this is using our standards. Maybe they bypassed the whole smart machines all together to begin with, or they are so integrated with machines that its hard to tell the difference.
in 500 years, homo-sapians may be all but extinct, instead having some sort of homo-cybosapian species in its place (and the amish)

I would say never take a possibility off the table when considering aliens..however, its good to keep adding to possibilities as we learn more. One thing I am sure of, the universe holds lots of weird, wonderful, and terrifying secrets that may one day reveal itself to us.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
We are ET... And when we go to another planet they are gonna think the same of us..as we do of them right now. Hwe are ET.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, theres plenty of people on THIS planet desperately trying to find signs of life on other planets so why wouldn't THEY be doing the same?

I do agree though that THEY may be so advanced that trying to communicate with us monkeys may be as difficult as us trying to talk to a.....monkey!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's truly not hard to imagine what level of technology is coming in. Anything that is even like us, or a few stages ahead of us, is NOT COMING IN. Even if we could make it to a small planet like us, ie a testing ground, matrix type world, and attempt to bully the students there, like does happen with us, those lower frequency beings doing so are not on the level of the ET's that are overseeing all this and interacting with us, and waking us up, and who are really, when all is said and done, the ones in charge.

Oh, and lest I forget to add this, directed to any NASA or Black Op type group monitoring UFO forums, I have to say, you're mid management wolf group watching over, is a tiny tot in messy diapers. And is NOT ET. Nor are they in charge of anything. What occurs or does not occur only depends on what a soul needs to learn, or consequences sometimes, but Family is all about healing and love. They have no real authority at all. In fact some are even in this mess to turn their agenda's around, for they are truly taking what is called, the long way back home.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying but this is logic, understandably, from a planet earth-human stand point.
We only know our technologies, our planet's science.
Their planet may have had them evolve differently to how we have, physically and in terms of technology - maybe they have completely different materials available to them, things our minds can't even comprehend.

And maybe, just maybe they are not physical beings at all, perhaps they are constructed out of an energy rather than flesh? perhaps they don't even reside in our dimension at all?

In which case, popping over here might not be that hard for them to do.

We have to question everything when thinking about ET life forms, the smallest difference such as not needing to breathe the way that we do (with lungs) could completely change the way they look and the way they construct their surroundings.

Just to note, most of the UFO's that I have seen look more like the 'crafts' are made of fluid light rather than a solid material.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

I have always thought that they are coming to check up on their children

I agree, I've toyed with the idea that it might be possible that an alien race had something to do with us being on this planet - whether it be from them transporting an "Adam and Eve," or planting the DNA that we would eventually evolve from. Even if neither is true, they obviously had something to do with how advanced our technology is - just look at the evidence from ancient civilizations: perfect holes drilled into solid rock, etc.

Maybe they feel some sort of obligation, or even love, for us that makes them keep coming back. Maybe we are the "blind sheep" that keep the planet in a certain condition, making it easier to harvest certain elements. Maybe none of the above is true, and they're building a false relationship with the governments to keep the peace with us while they map areas for harvesting elements. Who knows...We won't until one steps out on tv and tells us all.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Interesting premise. Possibility! s&f for your effort. I left thread for you to check out, if you feel like it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What if the unidentified objects are in fact us from the future?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JustAGirl89

I agree

There are too many cave paintings or hieroglyphics of ET visitations for us to ignore. I really feel that ET's have played a huge part to our existence, if not created us from themselves. This doesn't make them our Gods, our souls are still of divine essence, it just means we have a bigger family tree!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Interesting posts!

When I look at our current trajectory, it amazes me. Our future tech is more boggling than any science fiction movie has described. We will fundamentally change. I of course reference the singularity.

So, if we are on the verge of the singularity, only thirty years or so from it, then it really is trying to imagine the unimaginable.
The singularity in and of itself is describing our inability to see past the super computer intelligence that will take over our planet.
A species that has gone past the singularity would in theory have already colonized the universe with foglets.

I tend to think that an alien species would be so advanced to us that we would literally be less than the intelligence of a dog to them. Hence, we couldn't begin to fathom their existence.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Well, one cute scenario might be that humans 20,000 years ago had so-called flying saucers and sentient robots that looked like the Greys in substantial numbers out doing asteroid mining when a natural disaster or war knocked the human race back to the Stone Age, and those robots in their “amazing UFOs” have had little to do but maintain themselves and their own infrastructure, all the while monitoring mankind’s comeback and perhaps awaiting instructions.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fing3rm4n

In short order, we will have computers capable of surpassing human thought.
No we won't. Ask a computer to write a play, compose a symphony or paint a picture without it being programmed to.

I think we Humans will simply use computers to enhance ourselves like you state below.

We will have technologies that allow nanobots to roam our circulatory system and keep our fragile bodies alive much longer than they're supposed to. And eventually we will merge with the synthetic to become super human/computer beings.

So, with this new paradigm of a technologically advanced species,,, why do many of you still think that little gray men from a distant planet would visit this planet?
Don't you think they'd be robots, nanobots, or cyborgs of some kind?
Are you anthropomorphing? Just because we are heading in a certain direction does not mean any other intelligent species would?

And if they did have godlike computer intelligences,,, why would they even bother?
Why do we advanced Humans bother looking at inscets? Curiosity? Science? A love of life!

Just thinking about where we're headed technologically starts to make the matrix look puny.
And then to look through that lens at the alien visitation theory makes it look like a childs fable.

A man on the moon used to be a childish fable too.

Sometimes they come true.

Just sayin!

And whose to say that all the claims of alien visitations are not the product of a super advances godlike computer intelligence? How do you know, as you state, we wouldn't be able to comprehend such an intelligence anyway? So it could well be that the UFO's and other Alien visitation phenomena are so advanced the we cannot tell if they are real or machines.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Your ego is the problem. Why would they do all that just to check US out?
Too many problems with your post to correct right now.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Remember the Portugese Spanish English French dutch Germans all travelled great distances to places that were less advanced in technological terms to explore and conquer them.
The Aboroginies in Australia never even built permanenet building the British came and the rest is history.
Aliens will come to expoit our resources our labour even maybe to eat us.
We shouldn't confuse Technologically superior to morally or spiritually superiority.
They may be the blackest evil hearted souls..hiding behind their shiny crafts.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Hehehehe.....good post! It reminds me of an episode on the twilight zone...when the aliens came to earth, and they were so nice! they gave us a book, told us the book was all about us and a very important book. But it was in code, so no one could read it. then the aliens loaded up humans on their craft, and The humans were so excited and wanted to go with the aliens, but, right when the space craft was taking off , you found out the book was a cook book! And we were the meal......lol!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Meldionne1

"101 Recipies For Cooking Earthlings"
"Quick recipies For Busy Alien invaders"
I agree we are naive to think the every reason they may take the trouble to invade us is not to eat us.
They maye have slaves who need feeding.
We have no qualms eating animals so why would they?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join