It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’m sad the Presidential election is over.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am a Romney supporter.

I was a Ron Paul, Tea Party Republican but after getting to know Romney (albeit thru his campaign) I have to admit I became a Romney fan.

If you peel away the rhetoric about Bain Capital, and being rich and unfeeling and you actually look at Romney’s accomplishments and his values I think he would have been good for America. And by the way 49% of Americans agree with me.

Now I know a lot of you Democrats are going to look at this like sour grapes and say – “Dude you team lost, just admit it and move on.” However, I think the debate that Romney brought to the table is a stark contrast to the Obama Administration.

I voted for Obama in 2008.

Like a lot of the rest of the country I came to be disappointed with his results as a leader in his first term. I think a lot of his supporters are disappointed with him but just couldn’t bring themselves to vote for a Republican.

That scares me. It scares me for the future of our country.

I think Obama could be the most destructive president in the history of the US and we just allowed a few counties in Ohio and Florida to decide the fate of the next critical four years of our history.

I think as a country we will miss Mitt Romney in a very short while.
We will miss him forcing the Obama administration and a smitten media to tell us the truth.

Maybe Mitt couldn’t have saved us, but for a large majority of the population there is a profound sense that the best man lost.

For a large majority of the population there is a profound sense that all hope is to be abandoned and that the White House is in the hands of pure unadulterated evil.

Enjoy the victory…..for the end is nigh.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Just stop watching FOX and pick up a book instead.
The right are telling you lies about how reality works.
Things are not going to go well for USA with Obama in power. But with Rmoney it would have been a disaster.
The trickle down theory just don't work. You need a well off workforce in a consumer society for the wheels to keep turning. Not an army of poor borrowing money to keep the lie going. A rich elite just mean you have a corrupt society.
Some argue you nead a 'up side down' pyramid with the elite at the bottom for trickle down to work. And taxation to make sure the money ending up at the bottom goes back to the top.
Well I don't want any pyramid at all. The rich are parasites - that's all.
www.standard.net...

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
But it wasn't just a few counties in OH and FL.

It was also a few counties in WI, VA, CO, IA, and NH. Millions of people from all over America voted for Obama. A landslide EC victory, too?

ETA, I thought it was just rhetoric when I heard that Republicans are really losing it and even becoming physically ill. I've been back here at ATS for all of one day and I clearly see it. Some people really should consider seeing their physician. This is crazy and it's starting to scare me when I consider what a person in this state of mind could be capable of doing to fellow humans.

edit on 11-11-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Summerian
Just stop watching FOX and pick up a book instead.
The right are telling you lies about how reality works.
Things are not going to go well for USA with Obama in power. But with Rmoney it would have been a disaster.
The trickle down theory just don't work. You need a well off workforce in a consumer society for the wheels to keep turning. Not an army of poor borrowing money to keep the lie going. A rich elite just mean you have a corrupt society.
Some argue you nead a 'up side down' pyramid with the elite at the bottom for trickle down to work. And taxation to make sure the money ending up at the bottom goes back to the top.
Well I don't want any pyramid at all. The rich are parasites - that's all.
www.standard.net...

Yes folks need to TURN FOX NEWS OFF, stop listening to the Conservative bozos on the radio and open books, HISTORY BOOKS as a start and see what Romney would have done to us now. It would NOT BE GOOD and we've ALREADY SEEN it already. It is what GOT US in this horrible situation already!! Its CRYSTAL CLEAR!!! But republicans and conservatives have ONE THING in mind and that is their fat cat wallets. They couldnt care less about the well-being of America, and its all about THEM and screw the rest of the country. WELL, we are already SCREWED and BURDENED, and NOW it TIME for you super wealthy FAT CATS that got us here to start paying your FAIR SHARE.

America has SPOKEN!!! The PARTY IS OVER!!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
But it wasn't just a few counties in OH and FL.

It was also a few counties in WI, VA, CO, IA, and NH. Millions of people from all over America voted for Obama. A landslide EC victory, too?

ETA, I thought it was just rhetoric when I heard that Republicans are really losing it and even becoming physically ill. I've been back here at ATS for all of one day and I clearly see it. Some people really should consider seeing their physician. This is crazy and it's starting to scare me when I consider what a person in this state of mind could be capable of doing to fellow humans.

edit on 11-11-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

Can anyone expect any better from them??
They LIED about "skewed" polling, and now they are going to LIE about it not being a CLEAR win against them.
They are nonstop LIARS and WHINERS and will destroy themselves from within. Watch and see!!

They have LOTS of BAD KARMA awaiting them for their NONSENSE and their despicable behavior and lies. STICK A FORK IN 'EM the republicans are DONE!!!!

edit on 11-11-2012 by YourWIFI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourWIFI
...But republicans and conservatives have ONE THING in mind and that is their fat cat wallets. They couldnt care less about the well-being of America, and its all about THEM and screw the rest of the country. WELL, we are already SCREWED and BURDENED, and NOW it TIME for you super wealthy FAT CATS that got us here to start paying your FAIR SHARE.

America has SPOKEN!!! The PARTY IS OVER!!

Sounds great. But! United States House of Representatives: Republican 234 - Democratic 194
Obama can wish in one hand and...
www.youtube.com...

These he has to work with!? HOW?? Do as he's told!?

new topics

top topics

join