It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDE on Walk-Ins: Human Bodies Alive On Earth With Non-Humans Inside And Original Souls In Limbo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Walk-ins now here to move us into New World Order.

This is very informative for anyone who is willing to learn more. Thanks EfficientP! Despite what others have said here, it makes plenty of sense. Jesus said, "For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."
The more of ourselves we are willing to give to God the more good God will give of himself.
Jesus was filled with the Holy Spirit without measure, he gave himself over to God completely.

The more of themselves one is willing to hand over to Satan, the more Satan will take, or possess.

I don't know how many people know about what I'm going to mention, but the "Order of the Trapezoid" and Pope John Paul II comes to mind, if anyone wants to learn what I mean by that, they have their search engine.
edit on 10/01/11 by Wonders because: To detract extra title.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Let's just say that I met a man who won't let me rest in the ground anymore.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

Hey, That's a neat article. I will check that out. This whole thing also reminded me of that thing from Russ Dizdar, something about the black awakening- something like that.

Oh, n Alchemicalparadox do you mean something like this?

A lot of people think stuff like this could not be true and here you got Snoop Dogg singing about how he sold his soul to the devil. But I don't think everybody's contract is the same. I wonder if after a certain amount of contract years either they get killed off completely or a walk-in takes over. I dont' know how they do it.

I've also heard of somebody get told that they would get injected with a reptilian and live forever which I think was a ploy to get a walk-in injected into this person and really the money they would have offered him wouldn't have been for him to enjoy but for the new entity that would have been allowed to live inside of him for the remainder of his life.

Snoop Dogg Music Video Re-enactment

Another one I've heard is about them telling you that they can activate reptilian DNA and that also seems to be a ploy to inject a walk-in into you. This person, I think they wanted him to join the freemasons and he was an alpha male type and they seem to go after these types.

You can read about this particular case type here:

www.henrymakow.com...

Don't know if it's true but you can check it out.

edit on 13-11-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Yes I've seen that one by Russ, very interesting but somewhat hard to understand, he doesn't finish his sentences much imo. That actually remindes me of some other things I've read, mind control techniques, split personalities, hynosis and subliminals. The reason I got into researching this stuff is because I'm convinced that the church I used to go to is veiled satanism, fooling people too uninterested to read the bible for themselves and utilizing what I believe is actual hypnosis, because I myself "came to" several times while the rest were zombified and it truly allowed me to see this scripture. "Cursed is the man who trusts in man more than God."

To me, this here kind of ties in with what Russ said.
www.suite101.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Ritual Abuse

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

It's hard to explain to you.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by AriesJedi

All I see is people using the bible to justify their paranoid schizophrenia.

Seriously, some people just need mental help.

And some people need to stop stigmatising mental illness just so they can insult a stranger. Did that comment make you feel superior? I hope you got a real kick out of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join