It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDE on Walk-Ins: Human Bodies Alive On Earth With Non-Humans Inside And Original Souls In Limbo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The following individual describes a peculiar thing she found out during her 72 hour NDE experience, that she was shown human bodies alive on Earth that no longer had their original human soul inhabitants inside of them. These people had made a contract of sorts and sold their soul and now a non-human entity was steering the wheel whilst that original person's soul is bound in Hades.

www.jesus.707.cz...

TATIANA: I don't know how we came to the last level of hell, but I saw a door, a black door, smeared with something unclean. The last level of hell is something like the headquarters of the devil. He made the doors into his throne room very small because, he knows that neither man, nor the fallen angels want to bow before him. They would rebel, if they were not afraid of him. And the reason he made the door so small is so that everyone who comes to him must bow down. And, this is the way he is receiving his exultation.

INTERVIEWER: And who comes to him there?

TATIANA:[color=palevioletred]Demons who walk on the earth. I saw them going through those doors. From the outside, they look like normal people. I saw businessman in their brand name suits and I also saw a businesswoman. I also saw poor people, covered with ulcers; every social level of human kind, those clothed in suits or jeans, in sport clothes, etc. I saw prostitutes and homosexuals. All people are represented there, but these are actually demons with ugly faces. And they are leading the souls of the people on earth; and here they were, coming to their lord. He was sitting behind the closed door. When the door was opened, I saw the footstool of the

throne, he is imitating God. And he does not want others to see his face, either. But, his throne looked horrible. I felt disgusted just looking at it.
One of those demons was walking, literally, on the heads of others to get to the throne room. He walked upon everyone. He walked as a victor, and he was holding something in his claw. He had very expensive clothing and a notebook. He bowed down, and went inside through the door and, then, he came out of that place very satisfied.
I could not see what it was, but I understood it when he said “Here he is, lord, one more soul, bind it.” And the door was closed. I could not move from that place. And I knew that soul. I know him, and that person is still alive today.

I asked the angel how that was possible. Does that mean that one more soul has died, that they got him? The angel said “No, otherwise he would be in one of the levels of hell.[color=palevioletred] That soul is still alive. He made a covenant and sold out his soul, for a great price. Now the devil will bind that soul, he will carry it to some place and put it in shackles and instead of that person; he will put a demon inside that body. That person will stand up and start walking and do his job, but it’s no longer him. His bound soul will be sitting in the depths and the demon, to which he gave out his body, will be walking on the earth instead of him.” I remembered how people spoke about these evil people as “a body without a soul.” I saw that this is where the soul is “captured”. The soul will be released only on the Day of Judgment, when the sea and hell will give up the dead. This is what the Lord said, it is written (Revelation 20:13).

*4 …..See Note on Page 82

When you meet this kind of person, who has an empty stare and fierce eyes, then understand what the Word of God says about them, that we should not even pray for such.

“If anyone sees his brother committing a sin not leading to death, he shall ask, and God will for him give life to those who commit sin not leading to death. There is a sin leading to death: I do not say that he should make request for this.” 1 John 5:16

I did not understand this and so, I asked the Lord about this. He said, [color=palevioletred]“It is because they freely gave up themselves and the enemy has bound them, and a demon is living in their body instead of them.” The family is still thinking that it’s their nice father and they wonder why he changed so much, just overnight. His colleagues wonder what happened to their excellent colleague. They wonder, but later they get used to him as a walking evil. And that walking evil is converting others to its own image.

www.jesus.707.cz...

A man recounts bizzarre experiences he witnessed about his wife and how it led to her ultimately admitting to him that she is only half human and dragging him into the highest levels of the occult world.

spiritlessons.com...

[color=crimson]The Mysterious Experiences

One night, I woke up in the dead of the night and found a boa-constrictor beside me. I wanted to shout but could not.[color=palevioletred]Some nights, I would wake up to see Alice’s body as transparent as a cellophane bag. Some nights, she would disappear and reappear. Some nights I would hear strange noises or dancing in the living room etc. I could no longer bear these fearful happenings so I decided to ask her, and the first reaction was violence and serious warning. She said: “Do not ask me this question again or else I will deal with you.”

[color=gold]...

That same night, at 2.00 a.m. (and this is the usual hour of meetings and dangerous operations by all the forces of darkness and their agents), Alice woke me up and revealed certain things to me.[color=palevioletred] She said: “I am not an ordinary human being. I am half human and half spirit but mainly of the spirit. What you see in my chamber is what I use during my prayers every morning, so that the spirits will guide me through the day. As for the skeletons I will tell you later.”

- . It could be that the higher one climbs up the occult ladder there comes a level where the original human being's soul is ousted and a walk-in takes its place- hence the higher levels of the Illuminati Elite??

edit on 9-11-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There's no end to the creativity in NDEs. They appear to be predetermined by the individual's personal beliefs, just as a dream takes elements from thoughts and events absorbed during the previous day.
I would hesitate to confuse someone's personality with his actual soul. Psychological changes can make someone appear to become a different person altogether. To explain that away by stating that the person is now a demon is rather sad.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's nothing serious. They did it to themselves... like I did, only I made a different deal with someone else.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Have you actually tried reading that stuff? Paranoid schizophrenia with dissociation would be the diagnosis...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rollsthepaul

Think if this is true, isn't it to the Illuminat's benefit that you think that it's just some benevolent extraterrestrial alien from another planet system for a temporary sojourn on Earth?

Also, I think the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse might be walk-ins. The horsemen are the entities and the horses are the bodies.

[color=crimson] Demon Asks Man To Pay The Ultimate Price

edit on 11-11-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

You quoted this in your post:

One night, I woke up in the dead of the night and found a boa-constrictor beside me. I wanted to shout but could not.Some nights, I would wake up to see Alice’s body as transparent as a cellophane bag. Some nights, she would disappear and reappear.

It seems that there is an urgent need of psychiatric help. Seriously.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

very interesting. what kind of contracts or convants are there ?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemicalParadox

like I did, only I made a different deal with someone else.

could you tell more or is it dangerous ?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I read this guys testimony, and then I read the Bible yesterday and I turned to Amos 9v3 and it says;

"And although they hide themselves at the top of Mount Carmel from there I will search out and take them; and although they try to hide from My sight AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA, there I will command the serpent and it shall bite them"

Even in Amos day they knew where Satan's bases are; at the bottom of the sea.

Nice thread, it certainly has helped me see where Satan has been attacking recently. He won't be doing it anymore.

And If you breathe the Name of God (Yehovah) with love in your mind, you can make these things reveal themselves. My youngest has done it and she saw a reptile tail appear on some bloke. He was really flustered.

I have seen a walk-in too and it killed my pets, the bloke puked up after as he had no control over his actions but he had to watch the carnage. Bit of what you sow.

I suggest you take this seriously and get yourself clean, or you may be the person with a walk-in watching your body eat someone's face off, or worse, kill your own loved ones.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

there I will command the serpent and it shall bite them

isn't the serpent satan ?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

All I see is people using the bible to justify their paranoid schizophrenia.

Seriously, some people just need mental help.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Even in Amos day they knew where Satan's bases are; at the bottom of the sea.

Why? How? How come you proclaim your belief in this crap? Humans went to the bottom of the sea and they never encountered Satan. Likewise, humans traveled up in the sky and they never saw angels or anything of that kind that supposedly exist in Heaven. "Even in Amos day"? What the heck? You are taking a stone cold stupid superstition coming from a bunch of Jews wandering in the desert thousands of years ago and somehow find it relevant? Sheesh.

Satan's bases.

"All your base are belong to us".

Duh.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

I said that same thing on this page, and sadly, I'm not alone who thinks that.

Mental like in postal.
Like really needing medication.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The second I read "levels of Hell" I called shenanigans. The levels of hell were invented by a very creative fellow, Dante Alighieri. Who is one of my personal favs, however, I personally do not believe this girl. Just my opinion though.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by leelo
The second I read "levels of Hell" I called shenanigans. The levels of hell were invented by a very creative fellow, Dante Alighieri. Who is one of my personal favs, however, I personally do not believe this girl. Just my opinion though.

My Biblical skills are severely lacking, but from the apocryphal Boor of Enoch I can conclude that Dante was not the dude that invented it.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag

I agree.

Why is it always Demons or Satan?

Why not a friendly helpful being from another dimension or world?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Seems a lot of people definitely don't believe in demons or hell, and then relegate it all to psychiatry issues..

Sure would be convenient for lots of people if this place didn't exist, then all the real baddies could just commit atrocities galore and never worry about accountability.. (don't they already do this?)

Seems nuts to me, to think their isn't a place like this actually.. I truly never want to see the place..
edit on 11-11-2012 by alienreality because: spl

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

It seems no matter the thread Aries Jedi my dear you have always been there done that experienced this only its always bigger better etc etc is there no bounds to your knowledge on all things paranormal? I have to say from all the threads I've read it struck me that someone has been watching a little too much Fringe/Supernatural/Grimm.

I worry for people on here sometimes I really do and I'm beginning to wonder why I joined again! But if I can help in some way I will
))

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

It is not my fault. I had that life plan given to me at birth. It was not my wish to be born into the bloodline I was born into. I have always wanted a peaceful life but other entities and the shadow government have had other plans.
Is it my fault that a walk in decided to killl my pets.NO.

Why don't you walk a year in my moccassins as the Indians say, as my identical twin-same DNA etc, and we will see if you don't have the same things happen to you. I just happen to be born with that agenda on my life.
I would rather I hadn't lived through all those things, heh I even tried to go back to Heaven when I was 13, the angel wouldn't let me as I still had stuff to do. Well I'm doing it whether you like or not.

So yeah I have been put through the wringer but I have tried to use that knowledge of the enemy to help others and I will continue to try to help others when I have found out what I have been through, helps others not to feel so damn helpless. Because I try to find the solutions too.

But there is a lot of stuff I have never done; like getting drunk, take drugs, gone to the north pole, fought for my country, been in a Hurricane, been in a gas leak expolsion. Nor earthquake, volcano, flood. Loads of things really. You will never see me on the politics forum or 9-11.
So I can't help you with these disasters.

But I happen to experience many psychic things and occults things, so maybe it is you and your perception of me. Maybe you visit the same forums I do.
Are you stalking me or don't you have enough weird things going on in your life, so you follow my exploits? Just wondering.

And I believe in the Bible. Even Satan believes in the Bible. He reads to see what is going to happen to him.
And as to serpent who is ot say God only one of his kind???? Maybe there are more serpents out there? Obedient ones?

I believe in the Kolbrin Bible too and the Book of Enoch. And other books.
Plato wrote the one account we have of Atlantis but almost everyone who believes in Atlantis does so on ONE account. The Bible has so many more facts to back it up. And the Romans wrote their history which has backed up the Bible on more than one occassion.

Maybe the real reason people don't want to believe in The Bible is that there may just well be a God and oh dear if that is true then maybe the punishmants are true and oh dear that is going to upset quite a lot of people.

I happen to believe in Slyphs too, elementals, black swans, miracles, freedom of speech and the right to help my fellow man if I want to.
Oh yeah and there has been plenty of times I have the solution but I don't tell it!! Pearls and swine come to mind.

If I have helped at least one person get free, then I have done my duty.
And you are lucky, I never visit a controversial topic more than once. So the paid shill business aint gonna work on me. I say my piece and go.

And I have been NEARLY killed too many times for any shill tactics to work.

So have a discussion, I will not care, as you obviously don't need helping.
So bye.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join