Abortion: not illegal but not subsidized in any form
Affirmative action: no
Agricultural policy and land reform: no subsidies
Animal rights and animal testing: if we are allowed to murder babies, why would animals be protected?
Capital punishment: for murder and pedophiles
Internet censorship: none
Freedom of speech: absolute
Freedom of the press: absolute
Internet taxation: sales taxes only
Climate change policy: man made global warming is a lie
Direct democracy: no
Disarmament and nonproliferation: two separate issues
Drug policy and reform: Prohibition doesn't work
Education policy and reform: Education is not a one size fits all issue. Handle locally with state oversight
Electoral reform: Disband the electoral college. Popular vote. No winner takes all in states.
Foreign policy: Isolationism
Gay rights and gay marriage: Marriage=1man 1woman. Go with legal civil unions with equal benefits.
Gun rights and gun control: The right to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed
Health care policy and reform: Government has no business here
Immigration policy and reform: all illegals should be rounded up and deported. Legal immigration
Israeli-Palestinian conflict: Pro-Israel
Language policy: English to be national language
Medical marijuana: See drug policy
NATO expansion: Isolationism
Nuclear testing: As needed
Political corruption: Corrupt public officials get life in prison and all assets confiscate. No parole
Race relations: All persons are created equal
Science and technology policy: No subsidies
Separation of church and state: Freedom of religion is not freedom from religion
Space policy: private enterprise. No subsidies but no interference
Stem cells and the stem cell controversy: Allow continued research into adult stem cell applications.
Tax reform: Abolish all current taxation and institute the Fair Tax
Terrorism, counter-terrorism, and the War on Terrorism: A fallacy, end it
Trade: Protectionism to encourage regrowth of US industry
War: Defense only. If attacked completely annihilate attacker and all supporters of attacker
Welfare reform: 4 years lifetime maximum. During that 4 years all expenses paid including job training and child care, medical etc... Can be
broken up into 2 sections 2-2 1-3, 3-1 etc... 4 years lifetime MAX.
Also, here is a list of economic issues to be explored.
Wikipedia: Economic Issues
• ► Anti-competitive behaviour
• ► Banking: No bank or financial institution may operate in more than one state. No fractional reserve banking
• ► Economic bubbles: End the fed
• ► Business failures: No business is too big to fail
• ► Child labour
• ► Child poverty
• ► Commercial crimes
• ► Corporate crime: Corporations are not people. Corporations may face their own "death penalty"
• ► Corporate scandals
• ► Corruption
• ► Debt: Repudiation and a jubilee year. Complete reset.
• ► Economic disasters
• ► Economic crises
• ► Economic inequality
• ► Energy crises
• ► Ethically disputed business practices
• ► Financial crises
• ► Housing problems
• ► Inflation: End The Fed and Fractional Reserve Banking. Use a precious metals standard
• ► Market failure
• ► Monetary hegemony: End the fed
• ► Monopoly (economics): See bank policy and apply to all businesses
• ► Offshoring: Protectionist policies
• ► Economics paradoxes
• ► Personal financial problems: Personal Responsibility
• ► Poverty
• ► Economic puzzles
• ► Recessions: End The Fed
• ► Social inequality:
• ► Stock market crashes
• ► Unemployment
• ► Urban decay
I addressed most of your issues. Some I did not address are too complicated to handle with 1-2 lines and would need their own thread.
9-11-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)