It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm new to the site, and other sites like this. I've always been interested in spirits and aliens/UFOs, but it's only been the last few months that I've become interested in conspiracy theories, secret societies, etc. (So, you'll have to excuse my occasional naive posts. lol) I've been lurking around the site for the last few days or so, and feel comfortable enough to start putting my two cents in - so, don't be too harsh on me!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Welcome!

You certainly came to the right place as many share your interests.

I think you have come at a good time, post-election i mean. Just be wary some are still a bit heated from the continuous political discussion going on.

Enjoy your time. Oh and dont feed the bunnies
You will know what i am referring to in time.

edit on 9-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
INB4 Beezzer.

Welcome to ATS! You'll enjoy it here. They let us play board games during the day and the med cart has pretty wheels!

Watch out for Nurse Ratchet though... she's mean.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JustAGirl89

Hi! Welcome!

Where the cookies-. . . . oh.

(dangit!)

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, you're at the right place. Light up a stogie, get a cup of mud and enjoy yourself. I don't know of any other site on the net that is as entertaining as this one. If you'd prefer to drink Alcohol make sure you don't drink and post things you may regret later. Look at Beezzer, I think he was drinking when he made that bet.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Welcome! I'm sure you'll find many interesting things here, topics & folks.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Well, you're at the right place. Light up a stogie, get a cup of mud and enjoy yourself. I don't know of any other site on the net that is as entertaining as this one. If you'd prefer to drink Alcohol make sure you don't drink and post things you may regret later. Look at Beezzer, I think he was drinking when he made that bet.

I'm just glad no-one has to see the tattoo.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome!
And the warnings...lol
Don't feed the bunnies, don't drink and post, and watch out for Nurse Ratchet....I think I got it.
lol

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JustAGirl89

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Don't listen to all those others, they are just out of the basement on their daily walk. They tend to get crazy when they see sunlight.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

If you decide you'd like an avatar, come on over to the Avatar Creations Thread and we'll hook ya up!

top topics

join