It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: CIA Director Petraeus Resigning

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Well this is interesting.....

No timeline on when it was found though......

The woman revealed to have been carrying on an affair with former CIA Director David Petraeus lost her driver's license in a Washington, D.C., park recently, sources tell U.S. News.

A Maryland National Capital Park Police spokesman confirmed that a jogger found a North Carolina license in Rock Creek Park belonging to Paula Broadwell. Park Police planned to hold it for 90 days, per policy, and then send it back to the North Carolina Department of Transportation.

usnews.com

Probably just a coincidence....

Oh Gawd...my widdle conspiracy mind can't help but wonder. Who was she meeting with, that wanted to see a photo ID, to confirm it was her......help...make it stop...my brain hurts.....

Des

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Seems Rock Creek Park Trail is right in front of the Swedish Embassy.

38.901794,-77.057955

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
She's an avid runner. She could have just lost it while out running.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
She's an avid runner. She could have just lost it while out running.

but...but...but...that's so ...normal....

You are right, that is probably how she lost it...I've been on ATS too long....

Des

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hmm,Ms Paula gave a speech awhile back and maybe accidently leaked something that was frowned upon?

11:14AM EST November 12. 2012 - In October, Paula Broadwell, the woman at the center of the David Petraeus adultery case, spoke publicly about events surrounding the Benghazi attack that appeared to go beyond what was in the public record at the time. Broadwell, co-author of a biography about Petraeus, was speaking at the University of Denver Oct. 26 and responded to questions about the attack on the U.S. Consulate that led to the death of four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya. "Now I don't know if a lot of you heard this, but the CIA annex had actually -- had taken a couple of Libyan militia members prisoner and they think that the attack on the consulate was an effort to try to get these prisoners back. So that's still being vetted," she said.

www.usatoday.com...

Or am I late in the game....

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

“I was embedded with Gen. Petraeus in Afghanistan, and it was a little confusing to some of the folks there because I am also a military reservist with a top secret FBI clearance and then some,” Broadwell told the audience.

There was no hint then that Petraeus would become much more than just a mentor and whether she obtained unauthorized information.
denver.cbslocal.com...
“I had access to everything

Petraeus, mistress used e-mail trick employed by terrorists...
www.usatoday.com...
edit on 103030p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Yea a little late, but it is good to refresh peoples memories.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It puts a whole new spin on Make Love, Not War.... (I'm sorry, I had to say it)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just Breaking on the news..

Petraeus is volunteering to testify before the House and Senate Intel Subcommittees..

will post a link once I find one..

here's a link to this breaking.. not much in detail yet..

Petraeus agrees to testify on Libya before congressional committees

edit on Wed, 14 Nov 2012 08:14:13 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I am glad to hear this.

Too bad Hillary is off on a wine-tasting jaunt in Australia, instead of being available to testify at the Senate inquiry. First things first, you know.

As Congress attempts to discover the events in Benghazi where Americans including an ambassador were killed, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will not be able to testify because among other things she will be attending a wine tasting event in Australia.

Greeley Gazette

edit on 14-11-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I am glad to hear this.

Too bad Hillary is off on a wine-tasting jaunt in Australia, instead of being available to testify at the Senate inquiry. First things first, you know.

As Congress attempts to discover the events in Benghazi where Americans including an ambassador were killed, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will not be able to testify because among other things she will be attending a wine tasting event in Australia.

Greeley Gazette

edit on 14-11-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)
Thats just a cover. I doubt its what she is doing.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

The article I linked to says that she will be visiting some personal friends.

Whatever she is doing, it might be more fun than a Senate inquiry. I just hope that her travels are safe... Remember Ron Brown's last flight? What really happened?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Gonna put on my tinfoil for a moment and respond to that ling from presstv (which I trust less than MSM, RT, and pretty much every other news source)and ask a rhetorical questions. Luckily this is ATS so many people around here will actually know about the "Business Plot".
reply to post by jefwane

Actually, I had the same thought when I heard about his "resignation". It is very possible, since it is no secret that the military is not at all happy with Obama. Consider his attempt to cut the military budget by hundreds of billions, and his thugs losing hundreds of thousands of military absentee ballots, and then "finding them" the day after the counting was officially over. This is actually the most sensible reason for the resignation of Petraeus and accusations against a second four star general. Expect to see more "resignations" as well as corporate leaders who decide to "resign" by the end of the year. One way or the other, this country is heading towards war on the streets of America. I won't even mention the 19,600 votes that Obama got in 59 precincts of Philadelphia with ZERO votes for Romney(sorry, had to). Either it is ballot tampering or the most outrageous display of REVERSE RACISM in the history of US elections.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

Petraeus is volunteering to testify before the House and Senate Intel Subcommittees..

We have a 50/50 chance he'll be the glue to bolster the lies, or a sledge hammer...hope it's the hammer...

Des

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Seems there is most likely a link between the video that caused the protest and Benghazi. The video was created through the US. Here are the guys who made the video at the Hudson Institute where Scooter Libby works.

It was a CIA job to create a movie then create the protest and send in there own guys to join extremist who showed up at the protest. But then you have the double or even triple agents who took advantage of it to do a real attack at the Benghazi Embassy. Who are the leakers who pulled off this attack with classified info knowing a operation was going down which would cause confusion about a real attack? Now they are targeting Jill Kelly (Gilberte Khawam) a Lebanese who seems to be every where. And Paula Broadwell who seems to be in possession of classified info that they can't figure out where it came from. Paula Broadwell and Jill Kelly are exactly the same as the Russian spies who got busted namely Anna Chapman socialite like Jill Kelly. Paula Broadwell is the one that really draws questions. Who is she working for as a triple agent? The US allowed her to go to Israel and Jordan in 2006 as a exchange student at University of Denver just before she locked up with Petraeus. Is it one of those two or a different party all together.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

He'll be lyin through his teeth! Obama has him by the balls now. This was all about blackmailing him to keep the truth about Benghazi secret.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Seems there is most likely a link between the video that caused the protest

There was no protest. The US government even admits that now. It's all been a lie. I for one would liek to know what the # is going on.

Did anyone see this? I mean WTH is going on! You can't make this # up anymore! You could not make a movie script more f-ed up then what's going on in American politics right now.

americablog.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

No protest at Benghazi. But they did create a fake protest and movie and broadcast the movie on Egyptian TV where it was all supposed to be done. Somebody knew the events were going on. Just stop and think about where all of the Egypt crap started from. California. The president of Egypt lived in California and taught at a university in California. His family lives in California including his two sons who are going to College in California. The makers of the movie were all from California. The movie was made in California. All of this is because it all came from the same cell in the CIA in California who planned it.

Now take what happened in Benghazi. Somebody knew the events that were planned in order to make the President of Egypt seem separated from the United States in order for him to build credibility with the Egyptian people. And they planned there own attack on Benghazi where the CIA was running a operation they did not like. They knew a event happening at the same time as a false event would confuse the response. Benghazi was not being ran by the State Department but by the CIA. The reviews for security that you hear so much about was because it was going to be turned over to the State Department. Stevens did not stay at that Embassy he was only staying there for the security review in order to set it up for the State Department. A turn over from the CIA to the State Department was being planned. Who knows what the CIA was doing with the building but Broadwell said they had two prisoners there who were picked up by the CIA for rendition.

Broadwell with her 2006 exchange student from University of Denver to Israel most likely is who she was working with secretly. She is probably a Israeli double agent. And that fight she picked with the Lebanese spy Gilberte Khawam (Jill Kelly) has really blown up into war. Israel is at war now that there top spy on the US military/CIA(Petraeus) has been outed.

And I find it strange that Israel starts war with Gaza and who does Obama talk to on the phone? Israel and Egyptian president from California.

Obama talks with Israel, Egypt on Gaza attacks
hosted.ap.org...

But when you first look at this you ask why does Israel go to war with Hamas in Gaza? A Hezbollah/ Lebanese spy is who there fight is with. Well Hamas and Hezbollah both are tied to and do training in Syria. Israel will now be a true wild card as they start trying to fight everybody until the invasion of Syria happens. And it all will have started from two spies fighting over who could spy on Petraeus.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I find it interesting that Jill Kelly ran visitor tours at the White House for the VA and had a meeting with Keith Fontenot at the White House. It seems she was in charge of 300 or more people at a time at the White House. But yet this woman has no ties to our government and military?

www.whitehouse.gov...

Click on name last so the names are alphabetical and search for Kelly Jill K. Was she a regular staffer giving tours? The tours were in her name. And I would like to say Cryptome put up the question about her being at a breakfast that made me search and I found the answer which surprised me. I guess somebody could tell them if they want.

edit on 16-11-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

WOW., what the heck?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join