It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: CIA Director Petraeus Resigning

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
When Obama tried to blame the cia for Benghazi
he stated he never gave a stand down order and that it was the CIA, it was Hillary.
General P. came straight out and stated as CIA director,
THE CIA NEVER gave a stand down order. They found
his vice/s that everyone has, and knowing he was going
to have to testify and turn over the evidence on Benghazi
they unilaterally decided to use the dirt, gave "her" some money
or a good comfy job for spilling
the beans and basically blackmailed him into either lying about Benghazi
or expose the affair. ..

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I dont get what having an affair has to do with the job.
One has nothing to do with the other so why resign?
edit on 9-11-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

Exactly. There was no affair.

2nd

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by kdog1982
And that video would be what exactly?

The one that our envoy Susan Rice peddled on all the talk-shows....are you being obtuse or really asking? Or maybe you thought I was saying a video related to the Iran-Contra affair...I am not sure what you asking here.

She went to task on Sept 16th, stating that the attacks stemmed from a protest over the anti-Islam internet "film".
edit on 9-11-2012 by ownbestenemy because: Fixed

Oh,that video.
I was being stupidly honest in my question.

I thought you were referring to something earlier.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

This video?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Next will likely be Hillary IMO.

Oh, Please, please, please, heaven and earth above.

Doubt it though.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Next will likely be Hillary IMO.

Oh, Please, please, please, heaven and earth above.

Doubt it though.

Oh,please.
Hillary Clinton has a teflon non-stick shield that protects her.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

That is a behemoth that would have to be taken on, to be sure. I don't know if they could get rid of HIllary. Unless she just decides to not stick around for another term. But there is no way that anyone is going to let Hillary 2016 get derailed.

The Clintons are very, very powerful. On a sidenote, I find it hilarious that people love Bill, but mostly dislike her. After all he did.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

And that video would be what exactly?

The one that our envoy Susan Rice peddled on all the talk-shows....are you being obtuse or really asking? Or maybe you thought I was saying a video related to the Iran-Contra affair...I am not sure what you asking here.

She went to task on Sept 16th, stating that the attacks stemmed from a protest over the anti-Islam internet "film".
edit on 9-11-2012 by ownbestenemy because: Fixed

Oh,that video.
I was being stupidly honest in my question.

I thought you were referring to something earlier.

Okay I had a feeling we just had our wires crossed! Back to what I was trying to get at was that I think their initial attempt to say the attacks were because of the film, and subsequent intelligence mounting against it, finding a "fall-guy" to take the heat for whatever has happening in Benghazi is becoming increasingly impossible.

edit on 9-11-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hillary announced her plans to step down as Secretary of State after the election long ago. Don't you people ever stay informed?

This is a very strange move for Petraeus. I was hoping he would clean up the CIA.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Sounds fishy, He's away most of his time in Iraq and Afghan, its hard enough keeping one relationship going, how do you also have an affair?

And is it really something to resign over? Isn't the corps and your career meant to be your life, your calling? so you had an affair,a president too, he still kept his job.

Me thinks there's way more to this.

You know, that's one of my other big problems with this too. He seemed to have a lot of time and some really great luck with carrying this one given everything else he was doing and no one the wiser. I mean look how some of the Military people have gone in recent years, right? It's gotcha as much within their own service as from anyone outside it. So this was all quiet too?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Good what he did was criminal not helping out the soldiers. Every last one of them should resign from the President on down.

I don't care what way you lean left or right something is very wrong with this. And the sad part is I bet we never know the facts. The people of America are so lazy of mind and apathetic we do not even want to know the facts anymore.
edit on 9-11-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow.
Always something behind the scenes with this in mind.
Balancing of power.
With all the perversion on television and movies, promoted by the media companies owned by the corporations lobbying our government and any letter organizations they may 'be in bed with' (pun intended), we are to believe that somehow of all their transgressions, we still hold true to the sanctimony of holy matrimony...thats questionable at best and laughable regardless!!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Mod you might want to close the other threads started on this - their stacking up on the Recent Threads list.

I don't buy this for a moment. The election is done and Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, and now Patraeus are all resigning and why does Patraeus come out and volunteer that its due to an affair and why resign at all over an affair in an administration and party which celebrates lies and infidelity (anyone Remember Hillary's husband)?

Lies and infidelities in the Democratic party??? How about the Republican party? As for infidelity: Newt Gingrich, David Vitter, Senator Widestance, Poppy Bush and his personal secretary and likely George W. Bush with Kindasleezy Rice. As for lies, what about claiming that Ira had WMD's and that AL Queda was in cahoots with Iraq? What about the Iran-Contra affair and hiding the fact that Reagan had early-onset Alzheimers. What about Watergate? And the primary pro-GOP "news" network, FOX, which fought for the right for news stations to lie. Geez, to claim the Democrats have a monopoly on infidelity and lies is an incredibly biased and false statement. Talk about lies and liars.

I'm not defending the Democrats here, just pointing out that anyone claiming the Democratic party is the party of infidelities and lies is biased and delusional at best, and most likely is just egregiously mendacious.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
You know, that's one of my other big problems with this too. He seemed to have a lot of time and some really great luck with carrying this one given everything else he was doing and no one the wiser. I mean look how some of the Military people have gone in recent years, right? It's gotta be as much within their own service as from anyone outside it. So this was all quiet too?

Oh I'm sure everything will get straightened out in the morning in a peaceful manner.

Something tells me has an updated resume ready, the likes of which the press won't see, for his next job.

If they'll hire him after all of his shenanigans.

edit on 10-11-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

That is a behemoth that would have to be taken on, to be sure. I don't know if they could get rid of HIllary. Unless she just decides to not stick around for another term. But there is no way that anyone is going to let Hillary 2016 get derailed.

The Clinton's are very, very powerful. On a sidenote, I find it hilarious that people love Bill, but mostly dislike her. After all he did.

Let's say Hillary knows all the secrets, we all know the rumors about how Bill and Hillary operate.
Say she is planing a 2016 run and she knows all the dirt on Obama is about to be revealed.

For her to have a chance in 2016 she has to get out soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Good what he did was criminal not helping out the soldiers. Every last one of them should resign from the President on down.

I don't care what way you lean left or right something is very wrong with this. And the sad part is I bet we never know the facts. The people of America are so lazy of mind and apathetic we do not even want to know the facts anymore.
edit on 9-11-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

Lots of Americans DO want to know the facts. But, what do you do when you have contacted your senators and congressmen and demanded answers? What do you do when the mainstream media refuses to report the story in its entirety? What do you do when the POTUS simply shoots us the finger (metaphorically) and refuses to give coherent answers, changes his story, refuses to hold press conferences, and spins his crap on some lame late night TV program.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
In a perfect world one could imagine a general, that was being blackmailed into testifying and lying under oath about the film being the cause of the attack,

Stepping down to tell the truth catching everyone off guard with his resignation.

Oh and they new way before today .

Wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by xedocodex

Yeah some people have short term memories:

See Bill Clinton,Ted Kennedy,John Kennedy.

See Newt Gingrich, George Herbert Walker Bush, David Vitter, Larry Craig and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Double standard much? For that matter, Patraeus is a Republican.

That said, I imagine there is more to the story than marriage infidelity.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
In a perfect world one could imagine a general, that was being blackmailed into testifying and lying under oath about the film being the cause of the attack,

Stepping down to tell the truth catching everyone off guard with his resignation.

Wishful thinking.

Gosh! I hope he watches his back...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Wishful thinking.

Gosh! I hope he watches his back...

My thoughts exactly.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join