It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have we become a "Soylent Green" World?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Salt Peter is an old-school conspiracy to manipulate a populations sex drive.
Want a population to drink more?
Add salt to the government sponsored food.
Behaviour modification?

Look at Sandy or Katrina. Just add a "valium-like substance" into the government food,and you'll have a ready-made passive crowd.

Human food? What we now know of the human genome, population manipulation is a very plausible future.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Look at Sandy or Katrina. Just add a "valium-like substance" into the government food,and you'll have a ready-made passive crowd.
That's a wild idea that could explain why we had riot like behavor during "Katrina", but when the MREs and sandwiches got passed around after "Sandy" people were much calmer. I know many people are upset still, but the victums of "Sandy" are a lot calmer than those who lived through "Katrina".

It might be worth saving some food that was handed out (or even the water bottles) and have them tested.

It's a scary and interesting thought. Back on topic though, it would be very easy to see how a lab created Human DNA food substance could be passed around to survivors. Give the Human DNA food a great taste, claim it have all the nutriants needed to provived a balanced diet, and after the distater has passed make the food available to the public markets.

Oh look all you survival nuts a new long lasting easily storable food source in on the market. End result, the people who are most ready to sit out a disaster are now easy pickings by the elitest.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But who did they use as a template for this food? That is the question... and what other groups had an interest in this template?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
reply to post by beezzer

But who did they use as a template for this food? That is the question... and what other groups had an interest in this template?

The military.

We've been proud guinea pigs since MKULTRA!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well... What better way to ensure that the human body gets all the nutrients it needs then by eating another human body?

It's got to be closer to what people need to live then eating a cow.

I'm just saying. I'm not advocating going out and eating people. I probably wouldn't buy a grown human DNA food unless it was delicious

edit on 16-11-2012 by Mayson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by SymbolicLogic
reply to post by beezzer

The military.

We've been proud guinea pigs since MKULTRA!
Just to add to this thought. When I was in the service (way back in the 90's) we got those tasty MREs (the same types that get handed out to victums of these disasters). They give a fair energy boost when you consume them. A while ago I had an MRE that is being used as an emergency food supply by the local disaster relief group (these MREs are marked the same as the ones Servicemen get, and they come from the same governmental supplier) After eating it I felt slightly lathargic rather then energenic. Seems odd, I'm curious to know if other people had a simular expearence with the MREs handed out in the Service vs. those handed out after a distaster.

MREs are costly to make, but if a cheaper alternative (as in the Human DNA + Yeast = jello.) then you would have a cheap food source to handout after a disaster. Sure it might be loaded with drugs, but hey people in need don't care where the food comes from just as long as they have something in their tummy's.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Human DNA consuming human DNA...

Something tells me this will not result in a happy ending down the road.

Has the royal family inbreeding not taught us anything ?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
Something tells me this will not result in a happy ending down the road.
I feel the same way about this. I mean it could have some advantages, but I see more abuse coming from this then benifits.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join