It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attn Conspiracy Researchers: The NWO is not what enslaves us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Attention Conspiracy Researchers: The NWO is not what enslaves us - Something else does!

I'm sending this letter to as many conspiracy researchers and leaders as I can:

To all conspiracy researchers and leaders out there, such as David Icke, Alex Jones, Alan Watt, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Mark Passio, Jay Weidner, etc:

I have a simple logical question for you. Why do you preach that resistance and noncompliance with the NWO or Illuminati will bring about freedom for mankind? That is mostly inaccurate, and I'll explain why.

Government and the Illuminati are not what enslave us the most. What does it matter what kind of government we have? Governments are no different from the mafia. As long as you don't break any laws and don't get in its way, the government will leave you alone to do whatever you want. It's like that in any country, including the US. So how is the US government different? How does the US stand for freedom or democracy while others don't? In fact, the US has MORE laws and regulations than other countries do, not less, so how is it more free? This myth never made any sense, not just now, but in the past as well. This "freedom and democracy" belief about America seems a lot more like a religion that people chant, than actual fact, as there is no logic or evidence which supports it.

Most people's enslavement comes from a more simple source. What truly enslaves us the most are our jobs, marriage and especially children. These are what ENSLAVE us and tie us down into servitude much MORE than anything else does! That's where the REAL loss of freedom is. If you are tied down and enslaved by your job, marriage and children, then you have ZERO freedom. Thus the type of government you live under isn't even a factor, even if you are living under a dictatorship. So why this focus on government or even the Illuminati? It doesn't make sense.

It seems that everything in society tries to tie you down and make you commit to an obligation. That's the nature of societal systems - to CONTROL and tie down people. But some people are freespirits who don't like to "settle down" into boring routines. Routines and daily obligations/commitments are the TOTAL ANTITHESIS to freedom, romance, adventure, new experiences, fun, excitement, passion, possibilities, travel, etc. Some people live for new experiences, not stable boring routines. Society doesn't acknowledge this, but instead falsely assumes that everyone wants a stable boring routine, or tries to condition them to want that.

Simply put, you can't go out and do whatever you want when you are tied down by these three. The ruling elite are not even a factor in this. Come on now. So isn't your philosophy misplaced, when you preach that resistance of the Illuminati, and their mind control, will bring about freedom for mankind?

Even if there were no government, ruling elite, NWO, or Illuminati, you are still enslaved and have no freedom if you have a job that controls your life, spouse to tie you down into loyalty, and children that you have to give up your life in order to serve and raise. All these things force you to SACRIFICE your freedom, time, life, resources, energy, labor, etc. and tie you down into SERVITUDE in a constant daily grind and obligate you to it. These daily obligations are the real reason why most people have no freedom. So aren't you people totally missing the mark here?

Aren't you carrying the same false assumptions that society does, in that you assume that everyone WANTS to be tied down into routine, servitude and sacrifice, and that the only obstacles to freedom are the ruling elite?

Why don't you conspiracy researchers try to find a solution to our real enslavement, such as teaching people how to become self-employed, how to become less dependent on money, how to have less attachments, etc?

Of the three - job, marriage, and children - children enslave the most. While you can quit your job and marriage, you can't quit your children, unless you abandon them or give them up for adoption. So when you have children, you are forced to give up the rest of your life in servitude to them and forget everything else in your life in a neverending routine of sacrifice with no true reward (except a psychological/emotional one, which does not apply to everyone). So children are the biggest enslavement of all, not government or Illuminati. I know that sounds bad, but it's true.

Given these two choices:
- Be happy and free but incur the disapproval of everyone
- Be unhappy and miserable with the approval of everyone

I'd much rather choose the former. Wouldn't you?

There is no greater freedom than waking up everyday and being able to do whatever you want and go wherever you want. Waking up and seeing a world of possibilities ahead of you, now that is PRICELESS. The government, Illuminati, NWO, media, etc. are not even a factor in this. So why are they your enemy number one? Think about that. Meditate on it. Your war seems highly misplaced and misses the mark, doesn't it?

Thanks for reading my letter.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Good food for thoughts.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Hey WWu777 and thanks for that indepth, well written post.

I agree with alot of points on your letter such as voluntary 'enslavement' via jobs, family planning, marriage etc. This is of course a fact of life and as most people grow older they worry about the future and want some security. So they marry and have children not really been able to see through the temporary euphoria of such things to the long term conclusion of being stuck. Hence why alot of people panic in mid life crisis's and you end up with massive divorce rates and alot of middle aged people reverting back to there early 20's forgetting there cares for which they later regret.

However!... The main problem with TPTB or whatever you want to call them are banks. Banks and there control over the money supply through fractional reserve banking. Here is an example of why:

Iv'e had many different types of friends throughout my short life. The straight up, the adventurer, the confused middle man, the jock etc, etc.

The adventurers USED to be able to travel the world for next to nothing by ferry and cheap flights. They could work say in a vineyard or farm for a couple of months every summer and have enough money to keep them going on a minimul budget for the next year. My dear half sister Heather is a god example... she along with her BF have been doing this for the past 12 years.

This is were i get to the problem.....,.. Because the money supply is now so tight and inflation going through the roof, everything has gone through the roof in price. Soooo not only can the adventurer no longer afford to do what they love but the working man with a wife and kids also feels cheated because he can't get enough money for his hard work. Therefore his dream of getting rid of his kids at 18 and living confatbly with his wife throughout retirement is also gone.....

In summary.... There is no dreams left for either the working man nor the adventurer. They have both hit a brick wall with the money supply and it's only going to get worse. It's TPTB that have done this and hence the world wise 'enslavement' regardless of local politics or governance.

Goldman Sacs runs the world not wall st nor the Government. Cheers =). P.s im not checking that for errors that took me long enough ha ha!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
As a parent of 4 sons I have to tell you that you couldn't be more wrong. Supporting my kids and doing whatever was needed to pay the bills and ensure their growth has been more than worth it. Why? Same as being a gardener or an artist: you create something, nurture it and watch it grow to maturity. Now that I'm older I call my sons fairly often to give me a hand with things I need help with. We love to have meals together, watch movies, go play miniature golf, whatever. Life would be so boring and lonely without them I can't imagine.

When I was single I thought much as you did. Parenting should be a choice though, not forced on anyone. Freedom is in your mind and it certainly does not equate with happiness. It may leave more options open for you but it also leaves many doors shut.

To each his own though. If being responsible for no one but yourself is what makes you happy that's fine. Right now I'm caring for my mother whose cancer has returned after losing my dad 2 months ago to the same thing. I hate that they are going through this but love the fact that I can be there to help after all they've done for me. It's all about relationships, which in the larger sense become communities then nations.

In your model it would be every man and women for themselves and screw the rest. Sorry, but that doesn't sound like nirvana to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Simply put, you can't go out and do whatever you want when you are tied down by these three. The ruling elite are not even a factor in this.

I have to disagree on all three counts.

(1) Without a job, you can't pay rent/house payment, and therefore you are either dependent on public assistance (government-controlled public funds) or you are homeless. You can't build/live on public (government-controlled) land and must pay for private land, including property taxes to government.

(2) In marriage, you are legally bound (government-controlled) by the laws of marriage, meaning you can't dissolve the contract without government approval.

(3) In raising kids, if you lose custody of your children, the custodial parent can file for child support, and you must then pay what government says or go to prison.

The real problem is a combination of money (a civil institution rooted in government) and greed (a human condition rooted in survival.)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Your right about the NWO not enslaving us, but the other points are in fact incorrect.

Enslave definition is to "make someone a slave", or "cause someone to lose choice and freedom". The other points that you have made such as employment, children etc,. are choices that are made by individuals. If you "choose" not to have children then what you see as enslavement will not happen to you.

You and I or anyone else cannot blame anyone for the way that we feel as individuals in a world that as every generation goes by, are not taught about the true meaning of enslavement. So good luck to you and your choices, but putting everyone in the same category is purely irrational.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I agree with your thoughts. It's a good point and I definitely think the same way as you on this subject, except I would add a fourth thing and that is religion. Religion tells you you have to get married, have children and other rubbish. I can't believe how so many people still base their lives on a book we don't even know by whom it was written and especially why.

Social constraint is, in my honest opinion, the worst kind of dictatorship. It's too bad how society limits our freedom and abilities to express ourselves without fearing to be judged by people because of social facts heavily influencing our everyday actions and even our own beliefs. We often think that the perception of the world we have comes from our own mind, in reality it is society with its values which shapes our inner self.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Your arguement has been advocated by a cast of thousands and it sounds great but it lacks one esential ingredient - money. Thats why the rich are the freest of all. The are also less constrained by red tape than us.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Dude.....

Are you serious with this incessant psychotic babble???

You think marriage and children are the problem in America??

WAKE UP

new topics

top topics

join