The ultimate decision

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I found this on the internet and i wanted to share it with you guys

What would you pick ATS? Me personalty i would go with becoming omnipotent and being able to fly around the universe or mastery of all fighting styles
edit on 9-11-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

have you got the link ? it is difficult for me to read your image, because it is too wide.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

have you got the link ? it is difficult for me to read your image, because it is too wide.

Here you go

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I choose mystery box. Why?

I may end up regretting one of the other choices. If the box is empty, I won't have to worry about it. If there is something awesome inside, it wasn't my concious choice, so it's hard to have regrets about it.

Ta-Da!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
start over at age five, i would take advantage of the past knowledge and use it for monetary gain, and as well not have met some people i wish i never knew. for instense i remember when gold was was cheaper than a certain medicine per oz that is outlawed in some areas and not others if i knew that gold would rise dramatically i would spend every moment of my youth collecting gold and medicine and never have to work again.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

You open the mystery box and inside it is your own army of personal warriors the catch is that they are only about 5 inches tall but there is about 20 thousand of them and they can swarm your victims

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Hell yeah, real life little green army men!

I'd put them to work building and creating war machines in my back yard. Pretty soon they'd be lauching their own satalites into space.

I could carry enough around in a brief case to cause mayhem in a board room.

They would be excellent for infiltrating hardend instalations for assasination strikes.

One could take out all the world leaders at exactly the same time worldwide, and use their newly constructed satalite infrastructure to broadcast a message of domination worldwide.

Eventually you'd have to figure out how to clone them, and enslave them to two substances. These substances might be a protein or an enzyme that their genetic makeup doesn't produce. Why two kinds?

Well, you'd want to guard the first production/storage facility with the little army men that aren't addicted to it -- and vice versa for the other production/storage plant. You never have an addict provide security for something they need to survive!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Hell yeah, real life little green army men!

I'd put them to work building and creating war machines in my back yard. Pretty soon they'd be lauching their own satalites into space.

I could carry enough around in a brief case to cause mayhem in a board room.

They would be excellent for infiltrating hardend instalations for assasination strikes.

One could take out all the world leaders at exactly the same time worldwide, and use their newly constructed satalite infrastructure to broadcast a message of domination worldwide.

Eventually you'd have to figure out how to clone them, and enslave them to two substances. These substances might be a protein or an enzyme that their genetic makeup doesn't produce. Why two kinds?

Well, you'd want to guard the first production/storage facility with the little army men that aren't addicted to it -- and vice versa for the other production/storage plant. You never have an addict provide security for something they need to survive!

All i can say is

top topics

join