It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

investigating ufo encounters on my post round.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
investigating ufo encounters on my post round

i was googling around about dorset and the area i live. ufo, paranormal stuff, and came across a fairly detailed account that happended on my royal mail post round.

Christina lives in Wimborne, Dorset, with her husband Robert and two children Stuart and Jenny. For the last few years there have been a number of unusual incidents involving spherical UFOs, orbs and other unexplained activity. These events have been witnessed not only by Christina, but sometimes by other members of her family as well. They suggest that either her or her family may be experiencing indirect extraterrestrial contact.

davehodrien.blogspot.co.uk...

its been my round for allmost a year now, i saw the street name martindale ave and then the arial photo and was supprized as i walk this street every working day.

from the description i cant find a last name (names are altered anyway) or i could check the surnames of the mail on the street and find the parents of the encounter. at one point the mum allso spotted the ufo orb's she may well still be at the adress.

at one point it mentions her taking a photo and the ufo going behind a nebours oak tree, if i can spot an oak tree on the street i can narrow down the location.

She ran towards it to take a photo. As she approached, it very quickly moved up over the next door neighbours oak tree. Christina could no longer see the orb clearly but took many photographs in the hope that it would be captured on film.

the last sighting was in 2009 so ill have a little look around when out delivering mail to the street tomorrow.
edit on 9-11-2012 by jericanman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Pretty cool to have a UFO report, although from a few years ago, on the very street you work every day. It would be a fun mystery to try and solve if the sighting is true. You've got that Oak tree to look out for. Too bad you don't work in Los Angeles. It's illegal to cut down oak trees here. But I'm not sure what the laws are like where you are. I say this because that Oak tree is your biggest clue and it may not be there anymore. THe owner may have cut it down since then.

One thing though. Don't get in trouble with your job by linking the names and address via work related data. Don't want you getting in trouble.

But, either way it sounds like a fun case and mystery to solve. Let us know if you find out anything.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

well the names in the report are changed to protect the people involved so i cant even match up first names, ill keep a look out for an oak tree tomorrow when im out on my round. most large trees like that are protected, it might have been pruned but most likely not cut down.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
sorry but the link to the picture 404-ed
Can you upload it somewhere else ?

new topics

top topics

join