It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Syrian War Debunked By A Syrian !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I found this story this morning and was not really surprised. I wish I could say I was surprised but it's becoming the 'Norm" for policy against so much of The Middle East. The story is actually a message sent to a friend of the op on the site where I found it. She is a Syrian Woman and brings the truth to light on what is really going on in Syria. For that matter and beyond.

"Some people say, there was a "civil war" going on in Syria - initiated by protests against the regime. This is a lie. and it has already proved being a lie for about 19 months. Why do I want to focus on this? I am Syrian citizen, living in Syria. I was born 1973 in Tyre (Sour) / Lebanon and raised in Lebanon during the civil war from 1973 to 1984. War in Lebanon started in 1975 when I had been 2 years old, so I became eye-witness to this war for about 9 years. And, yes, that was a war of different interest groups fighting each other and together fighting the Lebanese nation. A civil war orchestrated and funded by Israel, the USA, Europe and other parties. This is to ensure you: I know very well what a CIVIL WAR is like

The Us Government calls Al Queda terrorists in Iraq and calls them Freedom Fighters in Syria.

Protesters who gathers outside mosques and called for Assad to resign and - soon - for violence, had been organized and funded by al.Qaeda-linked groups - we call them the payed weekend-protesters - and laughed about them. They are stupid people, yelling slogans for money. Even at this time, the western secret services had been interfering in Syria to inflame the protest and make it a civil war. This attempt did fail completely. The crisis had been resolved.

Here is the link to the story

www.heavencanbefound.com...

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
damn FSA rebel terrorist scum, destroying a great nation

I went to Syria in 2004, it was great fun and amazing people of all kinds, 1am in the morning I'm safely walking down the busy streets of Damascus where people are chilling out and enjoying each others company.

then again in 2009, by then Assad was known as the 'Great Reformer'

He transferred Syria by building leisure centres, cinemas, roads, supermarkets and increased its industrial and tourism capacity which is all being destroyed now by the Al Qaeda Terrorists.

Israel and her Western Puppets Cannot stand it when another Islamic Nation begins to stand on its own feet.

As soon as that happens we see coups (Libya), Sanctions (Iran), civil wars (Syria), assassinations (Lebanon) and it goes on and on...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

The government's interest are not representative of it's people's interests, may it be in US or elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I was taken aback by the graphic overview of the warring areas in Syria yesterday, and that was a heavy read too. It sounds authentic, and ties in with what a member said the other day about Lebanon being the next in the ongoing series of WWIII events. This.further.testimony of black ops at work highlights the tragedy of every life lost as unneccesary, unless you agree with the movement. I've read there's a lot of hatred with Hassad, but how many who already hate will strip away "layers of anger" when they know the causes included this much manipulation of the future that might have happened. I'm not a sympathizer with this much guile on either front!

syria in ruins..., page 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Hi friend. I want to start by thanking you for your reply and your perspective, not to mention your eye witness account of what you have seen there etc. I didn't really expect too many replies on this one due to the subject matter of the story in the thread. It does however make a person think about the other "uprisings" in the various Middle Eastern countries. Thanks again for your participation and insights.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Radical muslims fighting the former USSR were supported in Afghanistan and an Olympic boycott ensued when the Soviets invaded these freedom fighters homeland.
Now the freedom fighters in Afghanistan are called terrorists.
Things change ..times change...the Syrian rebels are doing the work for those who want to weaken Syria.
That is life..Syria and next Iran.
But we should not be suprised or naive.
Syria is under dictatorship.
So its not as if democracy is being sacrificed.
Hopefully the Syrian people will have a better life once all this is sorted.
Unless of course they have to live under sariah law when the rebels take over.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

As always I appreciate your opinions but I think The Us is living under dictatorship. Plus I don't see Syrians calling "foul".. Or there Muslim brothers and sisters worldwide regarding the issues in Syria..

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Ho hum, whats new?
Same people dying for the same withered up reasons....
Some people dyin for nothing but being there......
Its all just more social engineering brought to you courtesy of the big banks.....
Nobody gives a # about the people anywhere, anymore.....

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Thank you for the insight OP

Star and flag, and it's good to see you!

Syrians do not want this conflict and this foreign sponsored coup is being exposed as it should be.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Hi my friend. Good to see you too and sorry I have not been around more. I have to say again I was shaking my head at the way these proxy wars and uprisings are manipulated. I have never been a naive person by nature and it is a wake up call to see this and see it ongoing and the norm now in this time of history. Thanks C E and thank you to all who took sometime to look at this criminal war crimes behavior.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Ho hum, whats new?
Same people dying for the same withered up reasons....
Some people dyin for nothing but being there......
Its all just more social engineering brought to you courtesy of the big banks.....
Nobody gives a # about the people anywhere, anymore.....

I couldn`t agree with you more.
A lot of us know whats been going on in the middle-east and who`s behind it.
People have been brainwashed into thinking this thing with goverments turning on their own people is real so you`re right, ....no one seems to be bothered what`s happening over there.

Most are even accepting that going into Iran is the right thing to do.

Thanks to the OP for a great thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It could have been written by Assad himself, prove me wrong.

And then tell me why one random Assad sympathizers opinion immediately wipes out hundreds of hours of video evidence, hundreds of thousands of photos, and thousands of witness statements from those attacked by ASSAD'S MILITARY.

Debunked? You haven't even come CLOSE to debunking.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Well you are also just "ONE" opinion. Yours is noted...Where are your thousands of photos and your information you claim? Do you have a Syrian that can call this story a lie? Present them. But then again, they are only one aren't they?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Syria is a Charlie Foxtrot. What a disaster. Now the US is arming AQ. Nice work.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So all those Syrian refugees in Turkey are there for a vacation?
There are foreign interests and US ,Turkey,some Arab nations (i hope that Israel does not - it would be insanely stupid) and Europe stir the pot and support anti-Assad forces, but it is still civil war. It is mainly Syrians fighting Syrians.
Russian civil war in last century was not a civil war? There were mercenaries and hired goons and foreign money and equipment flowed to both sides but main forces were Russians fighting Russians.
Just as Syrians now fight Syrians with foreign support and help of hired goons.
And the same indeed was in Lebanon, only the author in the link forgets to mention Syrian involvement (among others) in civil war in Lebanon. Maybe because he was 2 year old then.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Refugees? What do refugees in Turkey have to do with the story's point. Of course there are refugees in Turkey and probably other neighboring countries over there. There will always be refugees in a war. That has nothing to do with the facts of who started or who is funding the war in the first place. Now does it?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

But even you agree that refugees are there due to the war.
Secret services and foreign militias can use terror and engage in few skirmishes - but they can't fight a year-long war against army of 300000 soldiers without active support of large percentage of local, Syrian, population.
Imagine 10000 of evil armed trained Israeli commandos landing in Iran. With all the financial and logistical support from US, Israel,Europe ,Mars - they will be wiped out in less then a month because locals will not cooperate nor join their cause and there will be no place to hide.
Not the case in Syria, isn't it?
Oh, forgot to add - do you know about Hama massacre in 1982? Against different Assad ,during which more then 10000 Syrians were killed? I doubt that people who live in Hama forgot it.
edit on 10-11-2012 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

In reply to your post prior to edit:

The Syrian War

In Syria, the people stand with the army. Our soldiers are fighting FOREIGN INSURGENTS, armed, funded, instructed and politically supported by the USA, EU and Arab Dictatorships. Even the so-called 'start', a media lie about youth protests in Dara'a (southern Syria) did not lead to any "civil war".

Why not read the article before engaging?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Because that article is an opinion on the net. Could be written by Assad himself for all that i know.
Again, foreign militias alone without support from locals could not fight Syrian army for that long.
Syrian army has lots of personal and tanks, artillery, helicopters, airplanes et ctr. They have bases and established supply lines.
Foreign militias are surely less numerous then Syrian Army by a large margin, have no tanks nor airforce and need to drink, eat and sleep in foreign and "hostile" country.
If it was as described in "article" - Assad should have won long ago.
Guerilla war cannot be successfully waged without support of local population.
By the way, i do not say that all Syrians support rebels. Not even that majority of Syrians supports rebels. But there are enough Syrians that do otherwise there would be no more heavy fighting nor swarms of refugees - it is civil war nevertheless.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

If you are more interested in canned news than in hearing from someone who is actually there; more interested in objecting to anonymity than in trying to understand what tribal and clannish mean in war; foolishly believing that the origins of conflict display themselves by two opposing forces nicely lined up, each with a clear idea of their side of the argument, there is little to say.

It's an account by someone actually there, actually Syrian, actually concerned at being manipulated and seeing others manipulated into conflict. Believe it; don't believe it. Merceneries have to live too, right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join