It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tape Recording Of Carl Allen to Grey Barker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I uploaded this tape recording in 2010 of Carl Allen and thought I would share the link here for those interested in the Philadelphia Experiment. This is just a sample of 3 cassette tapes held in the Clarksburg, WV library. The tapes were sent from Allen to Grey Barker. All of Grey Barkers files have been donated to the library along with his UFO book collection. An original copy of "The Case for UFO's" can be found there along with the files that he collected through the years that fill 7 filing cabnets. In those files one can also find many letters from Allen to Barker involving the Philadelphia Experiment. I can also share some of those letters if anyone is interested.

My main reason for sharing this is to give those that are interested a glimpse into Carl Allen's personality. Warning, the recording may put you to sleep. Imagine listening to three 60 minute tapes of this like I did.

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
Warning, the recording may put you to sleep. Imagine listening to three 60 minute tapes of this like I did.

Interesting to hear the man himself. Doesn't exactly improve his credibility...

As for putting you to sleep, to add to the entertainment value of the video I can recommend clicking on the automatic caption on the bottom-right of the video (just to the left of the settings/qualtity icon) and read those captions while listening.

Thanks for sharing the recording.

I'll embed your video below:

edit on 9-11-2012 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Great find and thanks for sharing it.

Written "history" is always augmented when we can get a better feel for the personalities involved.

I was reading a book last night largely built around the concept of synchroncities and it had a recap of the Morris Jessup/Carl Allen saga. How synchronistic to find this thread today?!

In the same spirit, and I hope you don't mind, but freelance_zenarchist shared the following audio file in a thread of mine of Armen Victorian and Ed Dames discussing Remote Viewing and UFOs.

Armen Victorian Interview of Ed Dames

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Hey, thanks for embeding! I haven't tried to do that yet.

Your right, he gains no credibility in any of the tapes or letters. I believe Mr. Allen was used to help cover up the real story, but who really knows. He definitely seem a bit off his rockers. Still interesting indeed.

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Don't mind at all! It's quite satisfying to have in your hands a piece of history that most people don't even know about. The Barker files is a gold mine of UFO history. Not only UFO's, but anything that is considered out of the norm.

Pladuim

join