It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Bashar Al-Assad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I just found the full interview was posted online by RT, and found it very informative, getting to know what is really happening and why inside syria from the other perspecitive.

I find Bashar to seem a very sensible and calm person, considerig the circumstances, and after seeing this interview, i really hope he will succeed in ending these transgressions against his country for the sake of his country and the people.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Probably he is not that sensible lol

But seriously, he is not the best man out there but he is not wrong. Just defending his country and his position, the so called opposition is formed of terrorist and radicals.

People call Assad a dictator but Syria was a very good country for the ME parameters.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 9-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.
You might be interested to watch this, a documentary, Manufacturing Dissent, on the media's role in the Syrian conflict. She has been closely following Syria and Libya.
lizzie-phelan.blogspot.ca...

"Manufacturing Dissent is a documentary about the psychological-warfare by the media and political establishment of the west and their allies aimed at facilitating the US, European and Israeli agenda of getting rid of the current Syrian government. It demonstrates how the media has directly contributed to the bloodshed in Syria.

The documentary de-constructs the main allegations those actors have presented, namely that the Syrian government was systematically repressing peaceful protests and that it has lost legitimacy. It shows how such claims are supported by scant evidence and are therefore little more than propaganda to serve the foreign policy interests of their countries.

Manufacturing Dissent includes evidence of fake reports broadcasted/published by the likes of CNN, BBC, Al Jazeera and others and interviews with a cross section of the Syrian population including an actor, a craftsman, a journalist, a resident from Homs and an activist who have all been affected by the crisis."

Man, I hope people will quit believing our govt and media's lies...They'll accept they lied about 'this' thing, but assume they are being truthful about 'that' thing...

top topics

join