It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA's Very Own UFO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Well I'm not saying everything he says is false, but to his own accord, 40% of what he says is false!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ssupp

If this is the first one, does it become the MOFO (Mother of flying objects?)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimTSpock
A nuclear powered anti-gravity spaceship dissolving people with energy weapons, have I got that right? LOL.

Maybe in Star Trek not too sure about actual reality. The SR-91 Aurora probably exists, this thing I don't think so.

Soulvisions I'm sure there are a lot of experimental concepts and designs being worked on but this story is a bit ridiculous. By the way what's the energy source for the thing in your post?

It really isn't as crazy as you would think, since nuclear powered space vehicles were designed and used since the 50's or even earlier.. General electric and other companies were working on all kinds of "crazy" things decades ago, Things that actually worked, but never made the 6 o'clock news. Anti-gravity was being very seriously worked on in secret, so it isn't a stretch at all.
edit on 10-11-2012 by alienreality because: spl

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JimTSpock

I wanted to read this entire thread before I postd but once I read this response I thought I would share my two sense.

Couple of weeks ago I turned a program either from Discovery Channel, History, or other infotainment network; and I ran across a show that was already in progress. The editor of Popular Science was the host. The plot was to find out if the US had UFOs....or something along those lines. Most part he was turned away or given the press walk with nothing to show until he ended up and Gruman or Boeing one. There he allowed the reveal of the X-47B, the "latest" stealth drone which resembes the picture here. Black and basically triangular. The reason I popped in here was that the guide was speaking about how the gov't works, with vendors and revealing projects to the community and he stated that it is always on a need to know basis. He also stated that 90% of what you see in the movies could possibly ring true as to what inteligence is happening and what technology that is in "black ops."

I did a quick goog search and grabbed a UK article that mentioned the drone.
UK article of unveiling of x47B drone
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The unique aspect to the close reveal was that it had a thin needle type nose - which they never mentioned the design just basically it is super stealth....then they moved over to spider bots, flying bots and minature bots that could be implanted.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

This allowed one of the TR 3C spacecraft to have been photographed at its mooring site in the Australian “outback,” where all “non classified” observation has been blocked. This is the third version in the TR series, the first built in 1953. Full capabilities of this craft are classified. This is a fully armed and operational craft, capable of planetary defense against any known weapons including but not limited to ICBMs. With a estimated top speed of 17000 miles per hour

This is from the so-called article. No offense but I think this is absolutely hilarious. LOL!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

A nuclear powered anti-gravity spaceship dissolving people with energy weapons, have I got that right? LOL.

Maybe in Star Trek not too sure about actual reality. The SR-91 Aurora probably exists, this thing I don't think so.

Soulvisions I'm sure there are a lot of experimental concepts and designs being worked on but this story is a bit ridiculous. By the way what's the energy source for the thing in your post?

I have to agree with ya. A lot of the posts above these types of things I always just take with a grain of salt.

As for my work, I work in the conceptual r&d field, specifically with the mechanics aspect. As for the power source, I honestly don't know. I can explain pretty thoroughly how the engine works, if you'd even call it that, drawing up simple blueprints and maybe even showing some scans of what I have here at home but I'll have to ask permission re a few of them. The inner structure's material actually becomes much, much lighter upon heating up to a certain point. In doing so it creates a kind of magnetic field around itself. The outer "loops" I made mention of, or tubes, are a separate system that's connected to the "engine" in it's entirety. As for the power source? It's been a few years, but what I recall was that the way the power system worked by utilizing a gas chamber with a metal-latticework inside. A myriad of tiny reactions sparked on the lattice and gained momentum as it's heat increased, as well as making the composite material more susceptible (likely an incorrect word to use), to these reactions occurring even more. It wasn't like I could open up the thing, it generated immense heat and wasn't housed in the same work area. I hope that helps though?

Are you familiar with reactions of this sort, or what type of reactor this is? I have a wild guess but I really don't know. It could have just been solid-states for all I knew at the time, except for the heat being vented. Could mean anything, though.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

This allowed one of the TR 3C spacecraft to have been photographed at its mooring site in the Australian “outback,” where all “non classified” observation has been blocked. This is the third version in the TR series, the first built in 1953. Full capabilities of this craft are classified. This is a fully armed and operational craft, capable of planetary defense against any known weapons including but not limited to ICBMs. With a estimated top speed of 17000 miles per hour

This is from the so-called article. No offense but I think this is absolutely hilarious. LOL!

That is a helluva lot of "known" information regarding something classified. I call bunk on that report. I've seen some fantastic sh*z but that description just sounds crazy to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

The X-47B isn't black though. It's not even a black project. It's a demonstration project to prove that a UCAV can operate off the deck of a carrier, including landing and taking off on the catapult. And it's way too small to be confused with the picture (which I still say are antenna towers grouped together).

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
Interesting find. People won't believe what I say and I don't know about the photos and video, but the "mercury/plasma drive" is real enough. Not exactly what I'd call it, but that's close enough. I shared about a year ago here that I worked on something similar to the fabled "foo fighters" but only as consultant. It works in a couple different ways, there's a gyro-like central structure to it composed of the superconductive material. "Mercury" is important in the design but not in the form you and I most commonly think of it as. It's part of the heated material itself. On the outer areas of the "drive," there are tubes. 3 for most basic function that are horizontal. One flowing the charged gas one direction, the next, larger tube pushing it the opposite direction. These hoops themselves also have smaller "hoops" of charged plasma that are arrayed around them. Like a wedding ring with tinier wedding rings all around the circle of it. A tesla coil but with plasma.. in a way. Anyways, the opposite flowing plasma (of the same charge) has the effect of "push," seemingly breaking a law of known physics.. but, well, it just works. The gyroscopic interior more of less does what you'd imagine it might, while also providing lift enough to counter balance. There's more, but this is roughly what the "drive" is. Placed in a straight line if the aerial is long, or on the corners of any shape (or just making one big "Drive" as the craft itself like in the earlier models) all work to sustain lift. There's a bit of an issue with the gas and heat that's let loose but every engine has that problem.

The aerial vehicle, when the outer shell electrical field is turned (same as used by the stealth craft) on creates a kind of mild "glow" around the edges of it's field. Like a pair of sunglasses, clear when you look through them but turn more opaque when seen from an angle. It's the same old "green glow" written about from the supposed "philly experiments" around the boat, but not to the same dangerous degree.

It's really cool to see some of this come out to light. I have a very good idea why, if the reports are true, that this was spotted down in Australia as opposed to being based here, and it's not for the general reason of escaping from prying eyes. Has to do with manufacturing.

It's always gratifying when an ATS member has something of significance to say. Your contribution to this thread is much appreciated. Stars for you!
edit on 10-11-2012 by 1questioner because: because

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

The thing that bothers me about rumors, reports, and claims of things like this can be summed up with a question:

IF we have these, then, what's the point in spending money on what is essentially steam engine technology with projects like F-35, and/or any other up and coming out-in-the-public-view military aircraft and other not-so-far-fetched near future concepts?

That's like having a personal teleportation device at one's convenience, but choosing to sit in traffic for an hour each way to and from work, every day.

Why bother designing, building, spending money on and maintaining a 100 'modern' aircraft when the same time and money could be spent on 5 or 10 more of the new super spooky?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

If you know anything about designations in the Air Force, the ones used don't make sense for the missions that these supposedly perform too. Then you add in the fact that we apparently know everything there is to know about a project that's so black it's not even funny, and the whole thing just reeks of being fake.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I don't know about the fabled "ufo" technology that exists, but coming from a what-we-have-for-now standpoint, my guess would be because our way of life is governed by the buying and selling of resources (power). Once you put into mass production devices or "aircraft" that use a system that doesn't depend on things like oil (for example), you put these corporations at risk. Getting to the point, releasing this out to the public would aid in our own breakdown of economy. Somewhat like putting a gun to our own head. Oh sure, money would be saved, but that's precisely what causes recessions. I honestly could imagine seeing myriads of companies spending money let and right on the technology's development, leaving the industries we have now to die.

Other than that reason, they just aren't really practical. While providing lift, they still require piloting, and after a certain altitude, the system doesn't work well- in a vacuum (space). They need immense power to run. To be of any military use, they still need the ability to travel at incredible speeds through wind buffeting. Last but not least, the number one reason why they aren't used is because of their signature. These things are putting out so much around them that they show up on radars like bright stars, and if you put the typical porcelain "stealth" coating on these things, they stop working altogether, although I could guess ways around that mess...

Other than that, put them into service, and then crash just one of these flying "free target practice" craft, suddenly the next country has the tech as well. Fighter jets and Mach speed scram jets are better by far for military reasons. It's all about speed. Ability to move in quickly and then back out again either as a surprise attack, or just quicker retaliation. Only thing they might be good for in the future (as far as I'm concerned), is for shock/fear factor, and perhaps as smaller drones to interfere with enemy jets or communications (the emf/emp radiated by the vehicle). Maneuverable, yes, but what good does this do anyone when we have world-ranged ICBMs?

I suppose the suits have all types of tricks that could be tacked onto these drives to overcome different problems, but these are all just my guesses why it's not in public use. Maybe for now, they're best left just in storage and online conspiracy site stories.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

The thing that bothers me about rumors, reports, and claims of things like this can be summed up with a question:

IF we have these, then, what's the point in spending money on what is essentially steam engine technology with projects like F-35, and/or any other up and coming out-in-the-public-view military aircraft and other not-so-far-fetched near future concepts?

That's like having a personal teleportation device at one's convenience, but choosing to sit in traffic for an hour each way to and from work, every day.

Why bother designing, building, spending money on and maintaining a 100 'modern' aircraft when the same time and money could be spent on 5 or 10 more of the new super spooky?

Well I for one don't believe in rumors, reports, and claims unless I see some evidence from a factual source, or I've seen it myself. As we've seen more and more, our "black" projects aren't released to the media until a drone crashes in a country, or a stealth helicopter crashes in pakistan. If I was to tell you that we have a drone that looks like a mini B-2 that has great stealth and awesome cameras on it, would you take my word for it or not believe it? Of course there are airplanes with advanced engineering that's probably more capable than the F-35 or the F-22. We run into a problem with this tecnology though.

After the Air Force retired the SR-71 without a suitable replacement, the conspiracy nuts went crazy with a story of the Aurora project. Well I'm sure the government learned from this and decided to build white world projects along side black world projects. I like to use the F-22 and YF-23 as a great example. Why would we take the less capable jet to mass produce 187 aircraft when the YF-23 could essentially wipe the -22 out of the skies? Well maybe we did it as a cover. You build the -22 in the white world while secretly building the f-23 or FB-23 or any other variant in the black world.

The other example is the Next Gen Bomber. Is it a coincidence that the technology to build the bomber already exists in the black world and that Northrop Grumman got the contract to build it so soon? No, because that's what these companies do. They are continually building on new technologies either on their own or at the request of the DOD. The Bird of Prey, I believe, is a program to test new stealth technology from Boeing, and completely funded by the company. But this led to the X-45 UCAV that boeing showed off in the 2000's. So it is better for these companies to continue to build on technology for those "just in case" moments when the Air Force comes looking for a next gen bomber.

Bottom line is, yes these black world aircraft exist. I've seen some of them. I'm even willing to bet that some of those aircraft are a decade or two better than the F-35 or F-22. But we aren't ready to show the world this technology yet. They will be developed in secret and probably produced in sufficient numbers for there missions. Hell they may even fly missions in real world combat before anybody knows they exist. So, to answer your question about what's the point of spending money on these "steam engine" projects? Perhaps its just a cover to distract people from the "real" aircraft they intend to mass produce. Notice how the F-35 keeps getting more and more expensive and is getting more and more delayed? My guess is eventually the F-35 will not be worth the price and the US government will suddenly tank the entire program because the "black" world jet is already combat ready.

......just a thought or two

edit on 10-11-2012 by boomer135 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Here is the image, my first go as a member.

www.google.com...,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bpcl=38093640&biw=1008&bih=463&wrapid=tlif1 35259599999710&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=mPqeUOqzNYrm8QS0oIDQAw

I googled with the details from the show with pop-sci and from this perspective it seems like it is a smaller version. Hey maybe x47a. Needless to say I am not versed in US air support, black ops nor the reasons why they have one in Austraila. The appenditure or spike on the nose seemed to be quite long and the place seemed big since in filled the hanger. Very well could great props and manipulation of the optics.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Several aircraft have been tested in Australia, just because of the climate, and the population density. A member on here got to see a very unique missile being tested, that "never entered production" and disappeared not long after he saw it tested. As for this, I would say it wasn't the X-47, but something different. There are any number of UCAV programs in testing, black or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks for the insight Z.

I do know for sure it was x-47b. Just a few days earlier I was reading about the x37 in MSM. Then the PopSci show aired and I thought, how interesting; the MSM is pushing dated projects while their have been possibly 10 other prototypes already in "action." The theme for the show was for the editor to gain access to Gruman facilities that were super classified.

The staff at the unknown hanger all fly in from a private parking lot to the base where these project are being built. I am going to see if I can find it on yourtube, etc.. You probably already know of the base.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1questioner What do you guys think?

Looks like it hasn't moved since 2007.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Posted by Phage

The question of what this strange looking triangle is was posed on a fairly popular website lately. Someone who lives in Australia who lives in the area was curious enough to go take a look. Here's what he said... Dec. 18, 2007 email from Australian resident:

“(Triangle is) in an area I was fairly familiar with. The astronomy group I am in goes near there for star gazing as there is no light pollution. I made a trip up to investigate the Google earth mystery on Saturday, December 15, 2007. I 'interpolated' its position onto a map and we drove up. It is a large antenna and appears to be a component of the huge wind farm immediately adjacent to it. The wind farm supplies 80 megawatts of power for Perth and is remote-controlled from Perth power company that operates the wind farm. I think the very high antenna transmits sensor and instrumentation data as well as receiving the control signals from the Perth control centre. It is a very tall antenna with 3 sets of guy wires in a triangle formation. The growth and bushes are most likely cleared out of the antenna area. (We couldn't get close enough to see the base because the roads were blocked with gates and it is rolling hills). The place is fenced and the gates are locked. There are no warning signs, no 'use of deadly force' signs, nor is there any 'keep out' signs. The locked gates are there to keep the vandals and curiosity seekers out.

Those who said it was a tower get a cookie.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
wrong place...
edit on 12-11-2012 by boomer135 because: wrong place

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Great post ,Great opinion and great info as usual.

Thanks Boomer. !!

snoopyuk

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

An interesting thing to note, however, is that this is not always particularly the case. An apt example being that of the X37 spacecraft. It could have gone unannounced, but as a deterrent (I am assuming), they chose to publicize the launches. All the while they test it's capabilities in terms of whether or not it's able to launch and land again and again with low to no maintenance, lower costs, as well as effectively stealth, as well as capable of handling any scrambling/jamming/hacking of satellites that it came across.

I've planned for some time to piece together a basic device to kick around the garage, just to show people that hey it works just fine, (regarding the EM lift engine we spoke about prior) but money has been holding that little personal desire back. I look forward to youtube's response... man. Anyways, I mention the EM craft as I'm attempting to discern what you're getting at. Are you hinting that you believe these are already in production somewhere (post-testing already?), or perhaps something like the Mach jets, all the while using the x37b as the attention grabber? Or maybe that you don't feel they exist at all, that I'm making fluff up or something? Which is fine if that's the case, I'm not going to hold that against anyone here on a conspiracy site of all places, after all.

From my own working experience, I personally just believe that they are all separate aeronautical projects with their own respective, distinct goals. Money being spent just for the purpose of hiding better technology (ala buying many jets when something better exists already just for show?) seems silly unless they needed to be pumped out there quickly during wartime. Do you have any experience working with the military? Just asking, I've found them to be a bit .. I can't think of the word right now, I'm a bit tired, but perhaps just very "structured" when it came to r&d. Not a lot of excessive spending.
edit on 13-11-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join