It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Felt up by a Homeless guy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I felt upset the rest of the day. My friends laughed and teased me

Your friends didn't laugh and tease you. Filthy pieces of excrement, did.

Also, you should've burned out that homeless pus bucket's eyes with your cigarette.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not always a good thing as if he just grabbed a breast this time you never know what he could do next time either to you or someone else, if it was me I would report it and let the police do some kind of investigating or at least keep their wits about them so if this continues it can be stopped before this guy does something more serious to someone innocent.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
sounds like you was kinda irritated by his action, but still you stayed calm.
no need to beat the s**t out of him, and that the strenght to stay cool.

no worries to feel bad about that.

next time show that he cant do this to you, and when he dont wanna stop this, let the cops handle it.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That is a odd situation but I am sure not extremely uncommon. There is no sure fire way to really know if his intentions were pure or twisted. Yet, as a general rule I never touch a women in a sensitive area unless it is clear I have been given the green light. Yet, I am of sound mind and body. This homeless guy`s ability to think logically and behave within social norms is questionable at best.

You should have quickly said, `Don`t touch me there. It is not okay for you to do that.` Not screaming at him or making a huge scene; remember he clearly lacks the ability to conform to social norms. If he reacts with regret then you know he meant no harm. If he started drooling and grabbing his junk, you know you have a problem on your hands and start shouting for help; as well as start fighting him with your keys and high heels(if you wear high heels that is).

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join