It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why throwing a blanket statement against Masons is not a good idea.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Q: "Who Has Three Eyes And Still Cannot See?"

A: "The Initiate!"

Q:"Who Has Most-Starred This Evening!"

A: "The Mastered!"

GO FIGURE!!!

Yes, It Is True! I Am The Great Pinocchio!
edit on 9-11-2012 by Pinocchio because: Pinocchio?!?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Back, sorry.

Okay, to focus my questions a bit more, I will ask this: what organization in America enjoys as much privacy, secrecy, yet openness (lodges and temples etc. everywhere!) than the Masons?

how many corporate board meetings have you sat in on?

And do Masons consider segregation and misogynistic practice to be consistent with the morality of the times?
Until very recently, Prince Hall was the only african american path available,

Old ways and old mistakes. It's slowly getting fixed. Masons are just men. Some still cling to their heritage and unfortunately, forget parts of who they are supposed to be. But that is just my opinion, I don't really know.

and women still have to join separate orders and never get to enjoy the "knowledge" shared by "brothers". Yet women suffer and toil in the same world, as does the black.

I guess those are the only questions I have for now.
Over and out.

It's a fraternity. Think about that for a minute. How many women are members of fraternities around the world? How many men are members of a sorority around the world? Get it?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Back, sorry.

Okay, to focus my questions a bit more, I will ask this: what organization in America enjoys as much privacy, secrecy, yet openness (lodges and temples etc. everywhere!) than the Masons?

how many corporate board meetings have you sat in on?

And do Masons consider segregation and misogynistic practice to be consistent with the morality of the times?
Until very recently, Prince Hall was the only african american path available,

Old ways and old mistakes. It's slowly getting fixed. Masons are just men. Some still cling to their heritage and unfortunately, forget parts of who they are supposed to be. But that is just my opinion, I don't really know.

and women still have to join separate orders and never get to enjoy the "knowledge" shared by "brothers". Yet women suffer and toil in the same world, as does the black.

I guess those are the only questions I have for now.
Over and out.

It's a fraternity. Think about that for a minute. How many women are members of fraternities around the world? How many men are members of a sorority around the world? Get it?
Yeah, I get it,
and I also get that people are okay with any measure that allows them to cling to power,
no matter how wrong,
how old,
how outmoded,
how obviously twisted --

"men loved darkness rather than light because their deeds were evil" ~Bible
"I would rather speak ten intelligible words than ten thousand in tongues were no one to understand" ~St. Paul

Hidden from the light of day,
our only witness, what Jesters say...

no thank you and I really don't want in the clubhouse either -- just making some points about EXCLUSIVITY and MEN WHO CIRCUMVENT and ABUSE THE LAW in order to rob WIDOWS and ORPHANS.

Let me ask you something,
"Is there no mercy for a widow's DAUGHTER"?
_________

P.S. I am an avid critic of CEO Summits and the like, yes I know what you mean -- but who is stopping them?
Women who hold signs in the streets?
Where are the soldiers? The boys in the deserts?

???
edit on 10-11-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
double post @.@
edit on 10-11-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

I don't think you get it.

Freemasonry isn't about clinging to power, circumenventing the law, or robbing orphans and widows. Our values are not old, outmoded, or twisted.

Do you believe in the right to privacy? Right to assemble?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I don't think you get it.

Freemasonry isn't about clinging to power, circumenventing the law, or robbing orphans and widows. Our values are not old, outmoded, or twisted.

Do you believe in the right to privacy? Right to assemble?
I do believe in those things. I also believe it's a disgrace that we may have enough men to fill those temples and not town hall.

Where are all the people who should have known what to say, and how, and when, when Obama was running the first time, and people were getting arrested for speaking publicly?

Are we to believe that in America nothing said in public is as important as what is done by the left hand?
John Kerry is gonna have Billary's job btw yuuuuck -- another Yali skull and bones
edit on 11-11-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

What does this have to do with Freemasonry?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join