It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im Ready To Die. Ive Had A Good Life!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This isnt a ploy, or an outrageous title this is based on this commercial that was aired on television.

There is a debate on most issues, and Agenda 21 I rarely see discussed here. Here is the PDF from the U.N.
www.un.org...

Did you notice the end of the commercial Agenda 21 "Coming Soon"?

And here is an aticle about how the eldery are being left to die.

Top doctor's chilling claim: The NHS kills off 130,000 elderly patients every year.

NHS doctors are prematurely ending the lives of thousands of elderly hospital patients because they are difficult to manage or to free up beds, a senior consultant claimed yesterday.

Professor Patrick Pullicino said doctors had turned the use of a controversial ‘death pathway’ into the equivalent of euthanasia of the elderly.

He claimed there was often a lack of clear evidence for initiating the Liverpool Care Pathway, a method of looking after terminally ill patients that is used in hospitals across the country.

It is designed to come into force when doctors believe it is impossible for a patient to recover and death is imminent.

There are around 450,000 deaths in Britain each year of people who are in hospital or under NHS care. Around 29 per cent – 130,000 – are of patients who were on the LCP.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

These people cant be serious... right?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

you are not alone with this: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well, I know in the UK at least, it's clear for all to see that our elderly abused, neglected, forgotten.. and yes, even left to die, by the establishment.

Its disgusting - I think we should all take time out of our busy life styles to entertain and care for them.

Heck! Its not even just the elderly, look whats been happening to our special needs civilians in "care" homes.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Best guess it's an advert for his new book due out November 20th.

www.amazon.com...

Some nice free advertising spreading here too. Nice one Glenn

edit on 9-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

I did a search I may have worded it wrong, I am sure a mod will come by soon, thanks for the heads up.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

They need to get rid of us old people we are a drain on society, and planet earth, they came for the unborn, now it is time for the boomer generation to go, then they can build their atheist utopia propagandizing to the younger masses from cradle to grave.

Plus we still cling to a belief system they want gone.

edit on 113030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Now then I have just finished a course called end of life care and there are many factors which go into end of life care, Yes decisions have to be made by the person involved, their family, social services and their doctors.
It isn't just the doctors who decide when the person is allowed to die it is all those I have mentioned.
I look after old folk and several have DNR's (Do Not resuscitate) but the decision is made 1st of all by the person involved and then cleared by their family and doctors.
I have seen one doctor argue that one should be taken off but the person involved (who is 93) has said "Yes I have had enough and if I die just let me go".

I agree that the older folk are not as cared for but there are many in the proffession who try to give these old folk respect and dignity when they are coming to the end.

Oh and the daily mail? come on they try to make everyone out as evil.
edit on 9-11-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Agenda 21 is not that cut and dry. It's not talking about helping old people at the end of life die with dignity, it's about murder for those who are still able bodied and still have many years of quality life ahead of them. In fact, Agenda 21 is so evil, it's designed to start killing people while they are still very young on purpose.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

So out of thousands and thousands of health care workers, nurses and Doctors only one has come forward?
Nah not buying it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

So out of thousands and thousands of health care workers, nurses and Doctors only one has come forward?
Nah not buying it.

Those " thousands and thousands of health care workers, nurses and Doctors" are not "in on it" They are just normal people doing a job just like you and me. The killing is Not done in Agenda 21 by those " thousands and thousands of health care workers, nurses and Doctors". It is done in other more subtle ways like feeding us chemicals that slowly build up over the years to a toxic level that shuts our system down,

Some people at the top do know about it and they are public about it, like Bill Gates and others who believe in world depopulation. More than one doctor or professional person is talking about Agenda 21.. In fact, it's all over the place. People are conditioned to ignore those people who talk about Agenda 21 as if they are kooks. Kinda like your conditioned to ignore what I'm saying right now.

There are tons of websites devoted to this and tons of people talking about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

While the commercial is a disgusting attempt at propaganda, the issue of Euthanasia is real. Why not kill off patients that are barely aware of their surroundings, difficult to manage, expensive, and taking up space that could be devoted to more coherent people?

When I get to that age, if I am out of my mind, or a burden on my family in any way, I hope someone gives me the key to the upstairs window, or leaves the bullets to my gun lying around.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Already Posted Here

Closing Duplicate

Semper

new topics

top topics

join