It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning UFO Photographed By NASA 2012 HD

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1
and since when does NASA publish their pics in form of youtube videos ?

Not even a single NASA link to the original pics in the "other sites" you linked. So I would be surprised if the video is more that some kid bored of his free time

its real alright

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

edit on 9/11/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

It seems to be a genuine picture okay. What remains, is to decide if it is a window reflection or not. although it looks as if it could be an object with the reflected blue and white of Earth, but it could still a window reflection doing the same thing.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So NASA have lied for decades about UFO's and have been part of a global cover up on the subject?..........yet they put pictures of the very same UFO's on their website for all to see!

Oh the irony!

As already pointed out this is more than likely reflections from within the ISS........gotta love the ADG crew!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Another set of questions.

We know the aliens, at least one species anyway, are working with the government on some nasty things the public cannot know about. So these aliens must know what the Hubble is.

So why park right in front of it?
Or fly in its view?

Is the saucer posing for Hubble?
Could the Hubble even see it?
Or is it permanently focused on infinity and would only appear as a blur to its cameras?

Enquiring minds want to know.

ps: could it be a secret US space craft that has an exterior problem and needs a close up examination?

pss: here is a built-in excuse for the skeptics
You've seen too many movies SA … YOU need an examination!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I guess there are some good guys in NASA who wants public to know the truth . That is why the picture is still there in their archive , otherwise they would have immediately deleted them .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Maybe it's a satellite or space junk. There's a lot of stuff flying around up there. Why is this suspect?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

It does look like the Enterprise ~ if you chicken out and do not zoom in.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

Is the saucer posing for Hubble?

May be Yes .

You can watch this video , where UFOs pose infront of the camera

edit on 9-11-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

No. The photo is not of the Earth, nor is it of the Hubble.
The photo is clearly of the object/light in question.

It is the subject of the photo.
You do not take a photo of a reflection.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The audio bytes are from other STS missions. So it's deceiving right from the get-go. I don't know why the need to constantly try to punk us when this phenomenon is real. Either they are idiots with too much time on their hands or disinformants hired to muddy the water every time it's starting to get crystal clear that UFOs are real. The question at this point in time is: 'who are they' not: 'are they real'
I personally feel they're a combination of both ours (humans) and off-world entities. In fact, I no longer feel, I KNOW that's the case.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I have already given a list as to why NASA would have the photos on their site.
I also came across someone complaining they had taken the picture down and it was no longer viewable.This makes NASA look guilty and maybe that is why they put it back up.

This is not the first questinable photo they have removed.
It won't be the last.

Maybe they will pay Oberg to explain it away.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

Why does the space junk look like a saucer and have lights on it?

3.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yes, please feel free to ignore all the other obvious and relatively bright reflections in the image and focus on the one that looks like a UFO. Because that's how we do it.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I have seen that one. I have watched dozens of UFO TV vids. Most are real good.

Humans are not good at keeping secrets. You know there are peole working for NASA just bitting their tongue trying not to spill the alien beans.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The question at this point in time is: 'who are they' not: 'are they real'

Yep . We should discuss what are they . why are they here , where are they from , what is their technology , how would they look like etc etc

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I know you are a bit behind the times Linc, but yes, that is how NASA does it. They spend gobs of money filming reflections that look like saucers.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualarchitect

There are people working for NASA just bitting their tongue trying not to spill the alien beans

Sorry for them . Those Guys at NASA must be having hard time hiding those secrets . They cannot speak as they will loose their lucrative job. We are in better position than them as we can speak freely .

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Here is a way Linc could be right.

What if the photo is one of a set of photos where the Hubble is being filmed while the Shuttle is moving away from it?

This means the light may not be the subject of the photo but just appears that way when seen out of sequence.

This is the photo that appears to be taken right before the “blue saucer” photo.

img.youtube.com...

Now if you look here you can see a sequence of photos of the Hubble, which show both of the previous photos.

www.youtube.com...#!

The problem with that is that it is not a real sequence. It is out of order. The first photo shows the horizon of Earth in the middle of it. When we go to our first blue photo the Earth is above.

When we go to the next photos, the Earth is not visible, but the window frame is. There is no proof that those photos follow the two blue ones.

But it still leaves open the possibility of reflection if the photos are of the Hubble in sequence and the blue lights just happen to show up in the middle of the photo.

NASA knows they have a reputation of faking photos. If NASA does not want allegations against them they should not post photos like this. Especially since they have no value. Unless of course they are photos of an alien craft.

edit on 9-11-2012 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
IMO we will never know the whole truth, if there is such truth to know unless there is a huge leak, mistake, or drastic need. I'd love to think it's real, I've waited nearly half a century to think it's real but it just isn't proof enough I'm afraid. Sorry to urinate on your bonfire.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
NCC-1701 (pick a letter)

That was my first thought... Kind of looks like "E" from here...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join