How much longer?

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
How much longer does ATS have to sit through the whiners and complainers of the election..

Get over it Obama has won...for the last four years before this all haters of Obama have said that he would be the downfall of America and were wrong. That if he wasn't removed from office before his term was up..the world would be ending as they know it, civil war, USA would be bankrupt...etc. Every bad outcome they could think would happen and yet were wrong...

Same thing is happening again...predictions for the next four years.

Enough with the drama queens!

edit on 9-11-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Enough with the drama queens!

edit on 9-11-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

Yeah, lets troll the Trolls!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

There are many people who enjoy arguing; they enjoy discussing things that are fearful; trying to make sense of it all.

I have to admit that I like a good healthy debate on fearful subjects; (from time to time); the discussing of fearful things in life helps me to understand better what may or may not happen and why.

It is a part of life!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Um....this is a conspiracy website, isn't it? Conspiracies at the highest levels of government are usually the ones that end up being true. Obama's presidency has been simply an extension of George Bush's two terms.

Yes, we all know he "won"....but what did he win? More importantly, did we win? I think not.

But, I would be saying the same thing if Mittens won the POTUS election, because it doesn't matter. If they get up that high, it's because they were vaulted there by TPTB, to be a good little sock puppet and do what they are told.

Drama queens? Or people that can see a train wreck in progress? Obama's name is on the train, get over the fact that people are going to use his name as they describe the disaster.
edit on 9-11-2012 by FissionSurplus because: grammar

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It will never end….Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha

No seriously it won’t. It has been going on since politics had a name and will continue until mankind is gone. Just tune it out flip the channel or go somewhere it will still be here when you get back.

join