It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sovereignty resides IN the people

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I am not sure how many times this needs to be beat into your heads? YOU are sovereign, you do not claim to be a "Sovereign" but you JUST ARE sovereign. YOU are NOT a "statutory citizen", that is a citizen who wishes and desires to be controlled and coddled from birth to grave BY the government that HE/SHE SERVES instead of it being the other way round.

The "government" and it's agents are OUR servants. We dictate to them, if we do not like something, we say so and they MUST amend it or get rid of it. The biggest problem here is that we do not stand up for ourselves, we have been taught through the deciet of many generations to obey the government. Schools are the biggest criminals in this fraud. WE must stand up, together and say NO.

You are NOT the name in all caps on your ID or social security card. The Social security card is the account number for YOUR trust account. Once you file the UCC-1 and power of attorney for yourself and rebut the presumption of the claim that the "government" has on you, then everything is fine. You do not need any licenses for anything. You do not need a license for something you already have the RIGHT to do as such license would be meaningless. there are court cases that expressly state that. Do some research for pete's sake. Just to clear things up here, YOU must ABIDE by the regulations, of the roads, hunting and fishing. To make it FAIR for everyone. Just abide by the regulations and you need no licenses. Marriage is a civil agreement between you and your spouse, male or female. The governemnt has no business in your private affairs.

Do not believe me. Look into it for yourself. The movie the Matrix was factual. I can only show you the path, YOU are the only one who can walk the path........ to freedom.

Here is the edn point.....a GUN is property, it is our right and our liberty to own property, the Fuedal/federal government and the state governments can NOT in any way infringe upon that right. We can own automatic weapons, as sovereign people. Do no harm and you are golden.

You can own anything you like, it is all property. We have property Rights, PROTECTED by the USC, united states Code. We hold that up like a cross to a vampire, it does not APPLY to us but merely RESTRICTS the government agents from overstepping thier bounds of authority, WHICH IS DERIVED FROM you and me!!!!!

Get it yet people!!!! SAY NO!! Give no name when confronted, demand PROOF of authority over you, demand they SERVE you with respect. Do this in a respectful manner and be kind. Do not argue, but be firm in your commitment to freedom, explain they are wrong, demand PROOF!!

What is so hard to comprehend here?
edit on 9-11-2012 by daddio because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
It shouldnt be hard to comprehend, but progressives have this wild idea that government needs to be bigger, so we can solve the problems of the world and be, ya know, progressive.

Because government has proven that it cares about individuals
Because government has proven through the centuries that it wants to end wars
Because government has proven that it exists to end poverty
Because government has proven it will come to the rescue during a crisis

As long as progressives look to government, the rest will be dragged along.

Thanks mob rule!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Love that comment!! Most people can not comprehend their own stupidity. Sadly they will keep "believing" in a just and fair government when there is no such thing. I have posted information here before and a lot of people just don't get it. I post websites for research, but do they look at it and comprehend it? NO. They want to argue. I have nothing to argue, SHOW ME THE LAW. Show me the proof of ANY authority over me that is not mine and that I did relinquished Knowingly, willingly and voluntarily. Where is the full disclosure?

Statutes, code, ordinance and regulation are just that....... made to REGULATE commerce, which is ALL that government CAN do, Regulate Commerce FOR the people. They can pass no legislation, Call it Law and then enforce it upon us without our consent!!! Again, give no name when asked WHO you are and there is no contract!!

ALL alleged "Law" is contract law. By surrendering your name, you are submitting to the power and the authority of someone else, "acting" outside of their delegated authority. Ask questions. Who ARE YOU to address ME? Where is the victim, what crime has been committed? If there is no injured party, no damaged property and no one elses rights to the same have been violated, then there IS no crime..PERIOD!!!

That is why there are so many outs in the code, we just are not aware of all of them and do not USE them. 4852 for taxes instead of a W-2, reclaim ALL your earnings including Social Security and Medi-care. Demurrer to rebut claims without cause of action. No license required to use private property including auto. No prpoerty taxes on your home, you file an Affidavit of Tax Exempt Foreign Status. You use title 42 of the Federal Code to enforce the Code upon the government agents who overstep their bounds of authority. That is why these things are there, but the government isn't going to tell you!!!

It is up to all of us to be vigilant and stop these terrorists and thieves. Thomas Jefferson must be rolling in his grave!!!! Turn off the damn television, screw all sporting event BS and READ!! thomas Paine's "Common Sense and Rights of Man" is a damn good start. Albert J. Nock's "Our Enemy the State" is another good follow up.

Learn the truth, help your fellow man, don't roll over and allow injustice to be the norm. The government WANTS to be stopped and held in check. But if we don't do it now and for our future children, it wil run further amuck and really be chaotic!!

www.1215.org...

I wish I could publish this whole document I have from a while ago. I will put a small piece from the end of it here below. Sad but true that most people will never know the true feeling of being free. We must envy animals, they have no ruler!!

Like you, we've watched and participated in this so-called historical illusionary scene for many years, whether you call it “American” or such other name wherever such constructs exists. Many have written letters to the so-called editor, congressmen, senators, and presidents to try to get the so-called government to answer questions about the origin of authority to rape, pillage, plunder and outright murder the People throughout this country. We had been educated to believe we had a right to question authority for if we did not, we would end up with despotic tyranny. Well, after all this, the question remains, NOW WHAT DO I DO?

edit on 9-11-2012 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
www.yourremedyisinthelaw.com...

Just came across this link too, very nice letter to a congressmen. All of them are criminals. We must be vigilant and prosecute all of them. Convene a true National Congress in Philadelphia. Non-corporate and re-instate the original 13th Amendment, not the one we have today which nationalized slavery!!

Let freedom ring!!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
WOW
Show me. PM links, books, articles...... whatever you have.
I have heard of modern-day Minutemen who are FREE.
I work for a large textile plant though, how could I get away from the W2???
Starting the research, now.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wow! I must do more research. I didn't know about some of this stuff. But like you said the government is not going to tell us. Looking for the books recommended now.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
14th Amendment:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The operative phrase here is "subject to the jurisdiction of". That made the federal government sovereign over its citizen subjects (all who aren't illegal aliens). As long as the fedederal government makes the laws and controls due process, the subjects are subjugated to its every whim.

But people say they want to repeal the 17th? Whoa.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I actually had someone tell me that there is no such thing as a sovereign individual - and they were serious. I realized then just how much of a challenge we face, and that the odds stacked against us are absolutely tremendous.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floydshayvious
I actually had someone tell me that there is no such thing as a sovereign individual - and they were serious. I realized then just how much of a challenge we face, and that the odds stacked against us are absolutely tremendous.

In what way are you sovereign? What does being sovereign mean to you?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
LIBERTY. Freedom; exemption from extraneous control. Blacks law dictionary 4th edition CONSENT. A concurrence of wills. Voluntarily yielding the will to the proposition of another; acquiescence or compliance therewith Blacks law dictionary 4th edition. we can choose liberty or consent to tyranny. it is our choice.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID
LIBERTY. Freedom; exemption from extraneous control. Blacks law dictionary 4th edition CONSENT. A concurrence of wills. Voluntarily yielding the will to the proposition of another; acquiescence or compliance therewith Blacks law dictionary 4th edition. we can choose liberty or consent to tyranny. it is our choice.

And the beatings will continue until morale improves and consent is given. They'll turn your mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and neighbors and all who have already given their consent on you to beat you bloody until you voluntarily acquiesce to their will. If you doubt that, just ask someone who lived in the old south and went through the civil war and reconstruction.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

history repeats itself, over and over. tyranny will rule until a stand is made, a martyr beckons freedom, freedom prevails for a while, people become complacent and tyranny rises again. I am sure people will be "beaten bloody" again by those to scared to resist tyranny, people will continue to turn on people for fear of being the whipping boy. people will sell others out for a shiny piece of something. but you still have the freedom to choose liberty or consent to tyranny. fear of reprisal is not a part of being free.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID
reply to post by frazzle

history repeats itself, over and over. tyranny will rule until a stand is made, a martyr beckons freedom, freedom prevails for a while, people become complacent and tyranny rises again. I am sure people will be "beaten bloody" again by those to scared to resist tyranny, people will continue to turn on people for fear of being the whipping boy. people will sell others out for a shiny piece of something. but you still have the freedom to choose liberty or consent to tyranny. fear of reprisal is not a part of being free.

Agree with all of the above. It would be easier if more people didn't prefer tyranny, or at least understood how this one began. But in the end, it is what it is, we can't go back and fix the errors of the past. There is only now.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

I've been looking into this, do you know any sites that have the proper paperwork with instructions on how to file them and in what order? If you file the UCC-1 and have power of attorney, do you get the money you paid in back? cause I think they'll fight tooth and nail for that, I also have the voter cancellation form. I've also read that when we apply for a job that we are filing the wrong form how true is that? you can u2u me if need be, I'm really interested in in reclaiming what was giving to me by my creator.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Hello Mytheroy, the book "The Errant Sovereign's Handbook," available for free online, details some of these processes meticulously. The tone of the writing is distinctly haughty, which is gratifying. I have also been looking into this--essentially--alternate history for about a year but I still haven't taken any action; I want to know this system up and down beforehand, and it's difficult to come across trustworthy information on the subject. I would love to see some comprehensive links and source recommendations on this thread.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Samtzurr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It is my custom to enter threads on this topic and post a reminder... The FBI classifies "sovereign citizens" as domestic terrorists.

My research has yet to show me a single American citizen who has accomplished much of anything positive by following these ideas. Many swear they've been let out of traffic stops or even beaten a ticket using these tactics. But, beyond that....

Quite a high risk to take to avoid a speeding fine IMO.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The social security number trust fund bull# is bull#. Debunked on ats previously.

Look, im all for our rights, but im sick of people making crap up

What on earth proof do you have that a name in capitals is a legal fiction?

edit on 9-11-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Oh lord another Sovereign Citizen guy.

Listen, I deal with your types all the time. If your faux-legal theatrics really worked, all the richest people in America would have "Sovereign Status". No one wants to pay taxes, especially rich people.

I swear I could get rich off these sovereign citizen types. All one needs to do is write a convincing article, of which maybe 20% is true. Charge a bunch of money for "seminars" and "paperwork".

Bounce out to Equador and retire in the shade...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

No one wants to pay taxes, especially rich people.
-----
Bounce out to Equador and retire in the shade...

There, now the context is right.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My dictionary defines sovereign in this context as self governing.

We are not self governing in reality. We elect (hire) people to govern for us. Unfortunately, the hired help have come to believe they are our rulers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join