It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians again???!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
America still hasn’t learned a lesson from 911. Remember that Mohamed Mohamed el-Amir Awad el-Sayed Atta was from Egypt. Well, it’s happened again!
Fox News is reporting that several of the terrorists that murdered the four Americans at the American Consulate in Benghazi, are Egyptians. The Egyptian group known as the Jamal Network, takes its name from Mohammed Jamal Abu Ahmed.
Mohammed Jamal Abu Ahmed was released from an Egyptian jail during the Arab Spring and is a leader in establishing training camps in Libya.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 9-11-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I dont know where you get your info but 15 of the 19 attackers were from our "ally" Saudi Arabia, not Egypt.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by Violater1

I dont(sic) know where you get your info but 15 of the 19 attackers were from our "ally" Saudi Arabia, not Egypt.

Yes, you are correct. But Mohamed Mohamed el-Amir Awad el-Sayed Atta, the Egyptian, was one of the most evil of them all. I have edited for correction.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
America still hasn’t learned a lesson from 911. Remember that Mohamed Mohamed el-Amir Awad el-Sayed Atta was from Egypt. Well, it’s happened again!
Fox News is reporting that several of the terrorists that murdered the four Americans at the American Consulate in Benghazi, are Egyptians. The Egyptian group known as the Jamal Network, takes its name from Mohammed Jamal Abu Ahmed.
Mohammed Jamal Abu Ahmed was released from an Egyptian jail during the Arab Spring and is a leader in establishing training camps in Libya.

www.foxnews.com...

Despite all this...and despite all that...I am STILL more afraid of my own government than I am ANY of these other perceived terrorist threats...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Their country isn't Egypt, it's called Islam. Theyre just waiting on the new Caliphate to be declared. We're just lucky enough to see it begin to get reborn, thanks to Obama funding the Arab Spring and subsequent M.E. uprisings with American taxpayer's dollars, while Hillary Clinton smiles through her crocodile teeth at us and pretends what they do is in american citizen's best interest.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

www.foxnews.com...

Their country isn't Egypt, it's called Islam. Theyre just waiting on the new Caliphate to be declared. We're just lucky enough to see it begin to get reborn, thanks to Obama funding the Arab Spring and subsequent M.E. uprisings with American taxpayer's dollars, while Hillary Clinton smiles through her crocodile teeth at us and pretends what they do is in american citizen's best interest.

Well said, hillary is down under at a wine and cheese party, while Egypt prepares to attack more American citizens.

top topics

join