It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video – Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
As far as I am concerned the military vote should be CAST and COUNTED before any of the rest of us.

Cast aside: Thousands of votes from our military troops uncounted or missing

October 19th, just two and a half weeks before the November 6th elections, when a transport plane crashed at Shindad Air Base, destroying almost 5,000 pounds of mail – including absentee ballots being sent to U.S. military serving in Afghanistan. Election officials recommended resending the ballots – just two and a half weeks before the elections (bears repeating).

Michelle Malkin reported in an article published at Townhall.com, “Despite a federal law mandating that every base establish a voting assistance office (the 2009 Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment Act), the Pentagon reported this summer that it could only contact such offices on half of the military's bases. In Wisconsin alone this election cycle, at least 30 municipalities failed to send absentee ballots to members of the military before the 45-day election deadline.”
www.examiner.com...
Experts, veterans groups, and advocates for soldiers agree that a minimum 45-day mailing standard is necessary to allow sufficient time to get military absentee ballots home. But the federal government has done nothing to enforce the Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment Act. In fact, according to Malkin, “the Obama administration has actively worked against pro-troop voting protection efforts by suing to stop Ohio's military enfranchisement reforms.”

The bottom line is that our military, those men and women who risk their lives to protect our freedom, those most deserving to exercise their right to vote, are being prevented from doing so. This is unconscionable.

“the Obama administration has actively worked against pro-troop voting protection efforts by suing to stop Ohio's military enfranchisement reforms.”
edit on 093030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
don't know if it was mentioned in the thread, but a little something interesting about the voting company SCYTL

US Presidential Election 2012 Results Fraud

Obama Puppeteer,George Soros Buys Company That Will Count US Election Votes. SCYTL is the name of the Barcelona-based company that now owns the rights to count most of the votes in the upcoming US Election.
Obama gave SCYTL company his blessing to provide their 'secure' voting services to the US Electoral process. It isn't bad enough that a foreign company will count the votes, but that company was just bought by one of Obama's puppet masters George

i find it eerily convenient that old georgy boy invested in this company.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I'd like to point out that the only reason we care that the election might have been rigged is because we're not pleased with the results. We don't care about cheating, we care about not winning!

Just thought I'd raise that point.
edit on 10-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Not entirely true. I voted Libertarian, so no sore loser here, and I fully think that votes are rigged between the top two candidates.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

You know what I think? I think the two parties are the two faces of one master puppeteer. A classic set-up of RCT (Realistic Conflict Theory). That still doesn't stop me from trying.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this Stormdancer. I wonder if there is a way to check the forensics of these voting machines after vote tampering has occurred. I don't believe the results of this last election. After all, we know who Soros supports.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That picture of Uncle Sam in the shadows with the two sock puppets on his hands comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I'd like to point out that the only reason we care that the election might have been rigged is because we're not pleased with the results. We don't care about cheating, we care about not winning!

Just thought I'd raise that point.
edit on 10-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

The Gore supporters were the first to whine about vote machines in 2000. Today they are saying that Romney supporters shouldn't care. Typical typical typical.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So how is it that Nate silver accurately predicted the outcome of the election on a state-by-state basis using ONLY poll results and math?

You can say it was rigged if it helps you sleep at night.. But someone got the same results before the computers were even in the equation

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I've never heard of Nate Silver... but I've also never trusted the validity of polls. The only one that looked realistic to me had results that vastly favored Obama and had a large margin of people who planned not to vote or preferred a 3rd party candidate. 50/50 splits always look iffy to me.
edit on 10-11-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have to add this one

Jackson was handily reelected Tuesday, winning 63 percent of the vote in Illinois' 2nd congressional district despite both the controversy and, essentially, not campaigning.
www.huffingtonpost.com...
The congressman has been away from work since June and has remained silent on when he aims to return to Washington after re-admitting himself to Mayo Clinic for treatment for bipolar disorder last month. Jackson voted by absentee ballot in the election while declining to hold an election night event.

The gossip around here is he has been hiding from the feds at the Mayo clinic,

Hard to believe people reelected this guy, why would I have faith they know what they are doing or even care what they are doing.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The main thing I know about this is we need a way to make sure we all know the voting process is fair. I realize that is much easier said than done, but we still have to make that our aim.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Strange comment... I'm not disgruntled at all... we won!!

PA

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

People have such short memories I swear....

Do none of you GOP supporters remember the dodgy voting machines in Florida... I am sure Jeb Bush was involved with the company that supplied them at the time.... Us democrats were in exactly the same position as you 8 years ago...

Swings and roundabouts...

PA

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectAnomoly

Yes we all remember, and find a post of mine where I support Romney or the GOP,

Winning comes with consequences.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So you're saying Romney actually won the popular vote and electoral vote, and that he should be president now?

You're saying that our president was re elected due to voting machine hacking?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I have no clue what is going on.

The election goes to the side with the most money to cheat, and are the best liars, oh and have the media lie for them, among other things.

edit on 113030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
As a software developer for many years, I can see how any machine can be rigged. However, the premise that a huge number of them are rigged to 51-49 percent is absurd. The national totals may come out to approximately
51-49 one way or the other, but I can guarantee that the machines in Texas or Tennessee weren't anywhere near that close. Neither were the ones in the northeast.

I might believe in vote rigging if they were all networked together...but they're not.l

Additionally,there are several companies that manufacture these machines (Mitt owns a chunk of one). They can't all be working together.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Disclaimer, I'm a Ron Paul guy but I did vote against Obama, that being said.

The results of this election should have been as lopsided as the 2010 elections pro-GOP.
If anyone truly believes Republican enthusiasm was LESS for Romney than it was for McCain they have to be smoking crack and this game is over...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join