reply to post by Stormdancer777
we posted just moments apart.
I will move my comments here and ask for closure of my thread.
Some things I want to sink in for a moment:
- He says that he was asked to do this in 2000 by the Speaker of the House in Florida. He also says this Speaker is concurrently a lobbyist for this
programming company. Get that? Speaker of the House, in FLORIDA, in the 2000 election, and the speaker is a lobbyist while serving office.
- The coding provides for a 49/51 split in the vote, rigging it to whichever side you want.
So we got that, right?
Moving forward, obvious issues with this:
- The votes in Florida, with all the hanging chads, were the deciding factor in the 2000 election. The election that destroyed the political
landscape in America. Where Sore/Loserman dragged their case to the SCOTUS, and the nation devolved into shouting, name calling, and obstinance. No,
it wasn't great before....but 2000 demarks the turning point from "bad" to what we have today (inarguably "worse"). Would their actions of
pursuing it to SCOTUS indicate that they heard about this, and were trying to address it with a hand count of paper ballots?
- Each election since 2000 has been at a 49/51 split (or, 48/52 this time around)
- This election we saw such inconsistent polling numbers that it made everyone scratch their heads. Rassmussen has lost all remaining credibility
for their polling.
- Then there is this article, reporting some districts in Cleveland having 100% voting for Obama:
I am not going to get into how the Electoral College can rig elections, by driving down turnout/participation in states that are solidly in one camp
or another (how many Obama votes from Texas counted for anything this cycle? Zero).
But here we see two glaring issues:
1. That we have a programmer admitting to writing the code that would give us the results we have seen in the last 3 elections. And there is
evidence that can be found, by looking at the source code for those machines software
2. That we have an elected official acting in the capacity of lobbyist (nevermind that he used both positions to engineer election fraud).
Folks, if this is true it might represent the death of America. This has caused us to drag elections through SCOTUS,and has pitted half the nation
against each other. There are multiple dynamics in that internal war, with it being rich vs poor (class war), as well as religious vs secular.