Video – Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I will let you guys decipher this, is it possible?

At the behest of Rep. Tom Feeney, in September 2000, he was asked to write a program for a touchscreen voting machine that would make it possible to change the results of an election

youtu.be...
Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections.

2012 US Presidential election votes will be counted in Spain!Electronic voting machines, used in US elections, have repeatedly been shown by experts to be prone to fraud. “When the Spanish online voting company SCYTL bought the largest vote processing corporation in the United States, it also acquired the means of manufacturing the outcome of the 2012 election. For SOE, the Tampa based corporation purchased by SCYTL in January, supplies the election software which records, counts, and reports the votes of Americans in 26 states 900 total jurisdictions across the nation.“

1 The fact that the same company will have first count on all votes made in 14 US states and hundreds of jurisdictions in 12 others, and the stage is set for election fraud on a scale unimaginable just a decade ago.
SCYTL self-proclaimed the security of its systems, but when the machines were used in the District of Columbia, the University of Michigan fight song “The Victors” was suddenly heard after the casting of each ballot. The system had been hacked by U of M computer teachers and students, in order to demonstrate their susceptibilities.
2 Over the past decade, reports from MIT, Caltech, and Carnegie-Melon have repeatedly documented that voting machines, used in the US, are susceptible to fraud.

I will let you experts decide.
edit on 083030p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
There's no doubt that it can be done, although how much rigging can they get away with before it looks like North Korean type situation is debatable.

The question is, who benefits from this? Who builds and maintains the machines, and who do they affiliate themselves with politically? What would they have to win and lose from a particular political victory? They are the real questions and the answers will highlight the problem with politics and big business in America and across the world.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Clinton Eugene "Clint" Curtis (born 1958 near Salem, Illinois) is a United States computer programmer[1] and ex employee of NASA and ExxonMobil, currently living in Northern California, who worked for Yang Enterprises (YEI) in Oviedo, Florida until February 2001. He is notable chiefly for making a series of whistleblower allegations about his former employer and about Republican Congressman Tom Feeney, including an allegation that in 2000, Feeney and Yang Enterprises requested Curtis's assistance in a scheme to steal votes by inserting fraudulent code into touch screen voting systems.

Vote-rigging allegations

Curtis specifically alleged that:

At the behest of Rep. Tom Feeney, in September 2000, he was asked to write a program for a touchscreen voting machine that would make it possible to change the results of an election undetectably.[9] Curtis assumed initially that this effort was aimed at detecting Democratic fraud, but later learned that it was intended to benefit the Republican Party.

West Palm Beach was named as an intended target, but infamously used punched card ballots in the 2000 elections.

Curtis explained that the software could be used in any electronic tabulation machine or scanner. He spoke about this to the Conyers Voting Forum, after Conyers left the forum and turned over the dais on December 13, 2004.[10]

MY gut tells me it is impossible to stop election fraud.

Let me add this,

What Luck! Obama Won Dozens of Cleveland Districts with 100% of the Vote
www.punditpress.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
O shock.

I don't doubt for a New York minute that voting fraud is and has been rife for decades.

Wherever you see power and/or riches you will find corruption.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I posted some results in Ohio in my above post , what do you think?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by doobydoll
O shock.

I don't doubt for a New York minute that voting fraud is and has been rife for decades.

Wherever you see power and/or riches you will find corruption.

You know I never really wanted to believe this, but with this technological age, I think it makes it easier.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I will let you guys decipher this, is it possible?

youtu.be...
Programmer under oath admits computers rig elections.

2012 US Presidential election votes will be counted in Spain!Electronic voting machines, used in US elections, have repeatedly been shown by experts to be prone to fraud. “When the Spanish online voting company SCYTL bought the largest vote processing corporation in the United States, it also acquired the means of manufacturing the outcome of the 2012 election. For SOE, the Tampa based corporation purchased by SCYTL in January, supplies the election software which records, counts, and reports the votes of Americans in 26 states 900 total jurisdictions across the nation.“

1 The fact that the same company will have first count on all votes made in 14 US states and hundreds of jurisdictions in 12 others, and the stage is set for election fraud on a scale unimaginable just a decade ago.
SCYTL self-proclaimed the security of its systems, but when the machines were used in the District of Columbia, the University of Michigan fight song “The Victors” was suddenly heard after the casting of each ballot. The system had been hacked by U of M computer teachers and students, in order to demonstrate their susceptibilities.
2 Over the past decade, reports from MIT, Caltech, and Carnegie-Melon have repeatedly documented that voting machines, used in the US, are susceptible to fraud.

I will let you experts decide.

Nice of you to post the VERSION that was REUPLOADED this year same day as the election... how un-criticicing of you.

Here's a link to the same video uploaded april 2011...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Are they different, he is testifying against a Republican, not sure what you mean?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

we posted just moments apart.
I will move my comments here and ask for closure of my thread.

Some things I want to sink in for a moment:

- He says that he was asked to do this in 2000 by the Speaker of the House in Florida. He also says this Speaker is concurrently a lobbyist for this programming company. Get that? Speaker of the House, in FLORIDA, in the 2000 election, and the speaker is a lobbyist while serving office.

- The coding provides for a 49/51 split in the vote, rigging it to whichever side you want.

So we got that, right?

Moving forward, obvious issues with this:

- The votes in Florida, with all the hanging chads, were the deciding factor in the 2000 election. The election that destroyed the political landscape in America. Where Sore/Loserman dragged their case to the SCOTUS, and the nation devolved into shouting, name calling, and obstinance. No, it wasn't great before....but 2000 demarks the turning point from "bad" to what we have today (inarguably "worse"). Would their actions of pursuing it to SCOTUS indicate that they heard about this, and were trying to address it with a hand count of paper ballots?

- Each election since 2000 has been at a 49/51 split (or, 48/52 this time around)

- This election we saw such inconsistent polling numbers that it made everyone scratch their heads. Rassmussen has lost all remaining credibility for their polling.

- Then there is this article, reporting some districts in Cleveland having 100% voting for Obama: www.punditpress.com...

I am not going to get into how the Electoral College can rig elections, by driving down turnout/participation in states that are solidly in one camp or another (how many Obama votes from Texas counted for anything this cycle? Zero).

But here we see two glaring issues:

1. That we have a programmer admitting to writing the code that would give us the results we have seen in the last 3 elections. And there is evidence that can be found, by looking at the source code for those machines software

2. That we have an elected official acting in the capacity of lobbyist (nevermind that he used both positions to engineer election fraud).

Folks, if this is true it might represent the death of America. This has caused us to drag elections through SCOTUS,and has pitted half the nation against each other. There are multiple dynamics in that internal war, with it being rich vs poor (class war), as well as religious vs secular.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Folks, if this is true it might represent the death of America.

Thanks for helping me understand the situation better Tex, WOW, just WOW!

Trying to let this all sink in.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

I was going to say, I believe this is a video from 2000.

People using this old video to stir up discontent people unaware of this court cases history.

Will have to dig to get the original details.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

after 12 years of hating the "other side", how many are going to quickly/easily give that habit up? the younger folks, that is all they know about politics: vitriol and hate. i shudder to think what the political environment will look like when i am 65. The hate has become part of the political culture in America.

And it was created by the 2000 election results in Florida. That is where the spark in this fire happened. And to now see that it was the Speaker of the Florida house that poured accelerant on that fire?

People are going to be angry. And I don't expect that anger to be placed on the government. That is the hand that feeds us. And they have years of psychological study that guides their actions. No, this will be turned back on us, The People. Because habits are hard to break, especially when that habit is to believe that you can just vote for another person from the same clan of crooks and get different results.

You have no idea how much it hurts me to think that people are stupid enough to believe that voting each party out of power every few years does anything. They know you will be back. You have no other choice. Literally. And you have allowed them to ensure that you have no other choice.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I'm English and on a hiding to nothing if I post my views of American politics/corporatism. It could have been Obama, Romney or even Mr Ed (Wilburrrrr!) that would have won and it would have amounted to much the same. I think Presidents have some small, limited scope with policies, but it's really window dressing for what goes on behind the scenes.

This isn't meant as a criticism of America or Americans as such but now we're talking about global economics and multinationals that span many, many countries' borders. These firms are bigger than the American presidency or any single government and I think there's a danger of some passionately patriotic Americans, who still have much emotional investment in the 'American dream', who won't or can't accept this. Your second amendment shouldn't be about the danger of governments, it should be about global economics.

To pre-empt any criticism from others, I'm aware that Britain is no different. Many here are concerned by the fact that many private firms are influencing and writing our own political policies. A good example of this is, ironically for some Obama critics, American-fronted heath care firms having massive influence on the dismantling of our National Health Service.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Each election since 2000 has been at a 49/51 split (or, 48/52 this time around)

Interesting,

My son is in tec school right now, he has been heavily involved in computers for many years, just before the election and before I even know about this video, he explained to me how it could be done.

I am waiting for him to get up so he can watch it too.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

And it was created by the 2000 election results in Florida. That is where the spark in this fire happened.

OH that is so TRUE I realized that last night, it is now all about revenge.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

No disclosure needed. It is well known that Britain and the US are both rotten to the exact same core.

Any nation that is on the top of the reserve banking scam (basically, the US, EU, Russia, and China) are all rotten to the same core. Doesn't mean they won't go to war with each other push more money to the top of the worlds banking system. Just that they all kind of follow orders from the same source.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Being informed that this sort of thing is possible is not stirring up trouble,

Both sides should be aware and concerned that this can occur.

Both side should want the truth.

Does your vote really count or do TBTB choose?

That is what I am starting to believe.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

MY gut tells me it is impossible to stop election fraud.

I agree with you. Funny .. the left wingers here were having a melt down because, supposedly, a family member of Romneys had a financial stake in the voting machines that were used. But the truth is that the fraud will most likely be by those who COUNT the votes. Having a foreign entity count votes is insane. But then again .. this country has gone insane .. literally insane and suicidal .. so I don't doubt fraud for one minute.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

My apologies, I didn’t not want to under emphasize the importance of this matter, merely that I wanted to ensure people were aware that this was not a “new” breaking Issue as the poster of the youtube video has commented.

This issue has persisted for a very long time and it remains to be a very real threat to the democratic practice, so Yes I agree with you that it is a important issue for discussion.

However, I just want to emphasize again that no new instances of people coming forth about voting machine tampering has been presented at this time is all.

Still very important. Democracy in the US has been questionable for some time now.
edit on 9-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join