It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 commercials!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
I can't find anything to specifically support having old folks "call it a day" in the Agenda 21 full text PDF (6.5mb)

There must be a hidden agenda here.

You sir are 20 years behind if you only read that . They want they population down to around a billion. Closely aligning with the Georgia stones.

We are now at Rio +20.

They are learning how to run the Asian megacities under the guise of sustainable development and smart growth. See to the rest of the world agenda 21 and everything that flows from It is a good idea. and most of the world is on track for this new world.

In America it has been implemented mostly through regulations, zoning laws, and city planning commissions.

Don't believe ? Just Google your city and any of the "buzz words" like smart growth and sustainable development. Im sure you will find it has at least a foothold .

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
Glenn Beck has a book about Agenda 21 out on November 20th.

www.amazon.com...

This will be his way of getting free advertising for it I imagine.

Ding ding ding

We have a winner.

It's satire from the cry baby himself.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

You sir are 20 years behind if you only read that

I would not respond to this thread if I only read that. I researched the topic.

Don't believe ? Just Google your city and any of the "buzz words" like smart growth and sustainable development. Im sure you will find it has at least a foothold .

Been there, done that. I don't think it's as scary as you or others make it out to be.

If you have some scary proof of something specific, I'll definitely look at it. However, at this point, I've done all the research I need to form an opinion.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hey fools?

It's an advertisement for a Glenn Beck book.

You've been had.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

I didn't understand that it was an advertisement for his upcoming book at first. So yes your right I was had, but this actually really ticks me off that Beck would do something like that with no disclaimer. Many people look to him as being a credible news source searching for truth. Well he finally came clean today that he paid for the advertisements to promote his 'fictional' book Agenda 21. That is what according to Beck our future may look like if Agenda 21 is put into full effect. Anyway here is his explanation for scaring the carp out of people and purposely creating this hoax. He just lost all credibility.
www.theblaze.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
Shades of Logan's Run.

Are we really heading to "voluntary" suicide for the elderly (over 30?)

I wouldn't surprise me.

Wow! It reminds me a little of the assisted suicide scene in Soylent Green.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join