It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey guys!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hi everyone, how are you doing?

Names Admete (long story - nickname) and its great to be here.

I have actually been looking at the site for years and did have an old account, no idea if some of my old mates are here like Asala, Comseur, Majestic....even a few others!

Anyway...me, what do you want to know?

29, female, from Glasgow in Scotland and currently back from 9 months overseas.

Love history, debates, research and terrified of spiders (good thing I have support for that!)

Feel free to ask me anything and I will reply asap, just working around duties with the 250

Apart from that....hope to chat to you all soon!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Admete

Hey Admete

Ditto just joined myself after lurking for a while. Already got some interesting conversation out of ATS members. Is it snowing in Glasgow yet? Wouldn't surprise me, It was bloody freezing last time i was there.

I recently caught the biggest bloody spider you've seen on my kitchen work top just kinda sat there looking at me like 'errm hey' I gave it a quick exit through the back door
. Most of the US is prob still asleep but im sure they'll say hey after there coffee.

Welcome aboard and look forward to reading your posts. Cheers

JAK

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hi Admete and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hi and welcome! It's always nice to have another female joining our ranks here. We girls are gaining in numbers and it's nice to have more women to chat with. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the board and hope you enjoy yourself here.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Welcome back! You look rested and great!
We have all become rich, beautiful, intelligent, well mannered, great spelling, grammatical, oh and liars!
See you out on the boards.
edit on 9-11-2012 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hiya everyone *waves*

JAK...wow....supermod!!! (think i remember you from 5-6 years ago?)

Ah, so there is a derth of super females on the board, that i can handle....if you hear a scream its either a spider in the house or a man screaming for his mummy!

Aye, all rested up after a nice tour (not) and now catching up on 3 series of Hawaii 5-O and Warehouse 13....yes i like things like this....my life isn't interesting enough!

Have just fallen in love with Hawaiian music tho......IZ Kamakawiwo rules!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS....and who are not afraid of spiders? lol

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! Be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Admete

Greetings Admete! Welcome to ATS/BTS!
You will fit in here just fine, seeing that you like reading and researching. ATS has been a great tool in my search of occult knowledge and keywords that lead me to some really great video and just all around confirming what I have felt all my life.
This is not your average web posting forum. Keep a level head, remain civil, and if you run into someone you disagree with, we fight with wit and intelligence around here to best those who would otherwise try to put us down.

Also I have found its great to have people with other points of view. If I have a thought process, and it can be taken apart by many members on here, then its a good sign, that I need to get back to the drawing board. Its those posts and threads that people ignore and not respond to are those in which they can not find anything to refute or debunk. Those skeptics are a good thing in my book, and why I am a skeptic first. Believer second.

join