It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says abuse victim

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Great Author!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The thing with "freemasonry" is that there are many tiers to it, from what I have seen and read over the last 30 years or so.
Stating that ones father, uncle, brother is/was a freemason and none of them are pedo's is meaningless. We're not talking about the local Rotary Club (those who can'tt make it into the local lodge), or the local Masonic Temple here, it goes a whole lot higher, on an international level.
Likewise, not all senior level masons are necessarily going to be high profile captains of industry, world leaders or bankers etc, but can just as easily be, for instance, a wacky DJ or a dustman.

But no, I'm sure ol' Jimmy Boy got all that unfettered access to the elite simply because of his charity work and being an "entertainer".

I really don't have any high expectations that there will be any serious investigation done either. Especially when the police are the ones to investigate, and whose high ranking members are so politicized, with some having aspirations for political life, and some who are even members of Masonic lodges themselves.
They'll throw a couple of low level sex offenders behind bars and then it'll be business as ususal.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp
Something is telling me that those accused of being a pedophile were about to become a wistle blower.

Bingo

Reports of ritual sex magick in the upper echelons of masonry have been spoken to at length. Of course we have all the ATS Masonic apologists here quickly like flies to a pile of ____, look no further than the first response in this thread.

People who belong to a "club" that lives it's life cloaked in secrecy and pseudo-intellectually convoluted riddles has no place in an open and free society.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

I really don't have any high expectations that there will be any serious investigation done either. Especially when the police are the ones to investigate, and whose high ranking members are so politicized, with some having aspirations for political life, and some who are even members of Masonic lodges themselves.
They'll throw a couple of low level sex offenders behind bars and then it'll be business as ususal.

I find this very likely, and for the reasons you mentioned.

Even if you're the scum of the earth, if you are in the right club and you know the right people, the skids will get greased... and then soon enough you're free to go back to sodomizing children, or whatever else suits your fancy that day

They should all hang by the neck until dead, but not before being tarred, feathered, and set on fire

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by councilglasses
reply to post by lifttheveil

I'm begining to question what these abuse victims state as fact,after years of rumour about Mc Alpine the bloke who started it all saying he was abused a number of times by this man has just admitted he got the wrong man and is blaming police who he says showed him a photo of the man that abused him and told him it was Lord McAlpine,he says he has seen the same photo now and it is not said Lord.
If I was abused and had what I believed was the abusers name who was also a Lord I would without doubt keep up to speed with his appearance just incase our paths ever crossed.I cannot believe this man with access to the net being open to all never once looked at McAlpine for all these years while stating to anyone that would listen that he was a pedo.
Either the accuser is a complete idiot or hes just been paid off

This is a bit misleading as the 'wrong man' in this context was a family member with a strong family likeness who seemingly shared cars with Lord MacAlpine. Also, it's worth remembering that it was the police that pinned the name to the face: the police showed Messham a photograph, Messham said it was the man and the police then said it was Lord MacAlpine.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Dear Merriman Weir,

It is not about being a mason and it is not about being gay, the issue must remain focused on pedophiles in power who use those systems to hide. The pedophiles invade every system the can, they invade the churches, they invade the schools, the boy scouts, they invade every system they can and prefer ones that allow them to protect one another. Like Jimmy Saville, they appear to be the most giving, most involved and most caring and that is why they can get away with it, nobody believes the victims.

Erm, I've made this point in other posts. I think you've misunderstood my general point. Yes, the focus should remain on those in power and how they use networks and 'clubs' that proffer secrecy. I've no qualms about the clubs themselves, just how secrecy or membership is abused. This why I'm pointing out that photography clubs aren't the problem, the problem is with paedophiles in photography clubs. The internet isn't the problem, it's the paedophiles that use it to distribute images. The Scouts aren't the problem, it's the paedophiles attracted to the scouting organisation that's the problem. The Masons aren't the problem, it's the paedophiles that are also Masons. It's not the 'system', it's the system they exploit.

Also, one of the springboard threads that prompted this Masonic-specific thread is about David Cameron seemingly conflating paedophilia and homosexuality, that's why there's a cross-over in themes in some of the posts: they're alluding to things happening elsewhere on these boards.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Maybe they should investigate the bbc as they have been supporting and protecting pedophiles. Also it seems that people with power will do bad things because they know that they can get away with it so its time to investigate the royal family. Its obvious what's going to happen it'll be hushed up and case closed as they don't want to admit that they are evil and we are all controlled by them high up. We know little about the royal family and what goes on behind the scenes like the murder of Princess Diana. That's my opinion and I will respect what you say.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If you apply for a council job in the UK you have to declare whether any family members work in positions of influence, this is to prevent nepotism. Surely we need to press for a declaration of membership to the Freemasons since it has a historical record of being an old boys network based on reciprocal favours.

We need to know who are Freemasons and examine contracts that have been awarded, to see if there is a pattern of reciprocal favours.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by lambros56

To be honest, I don't know much about Hillsborough and was even less aware that people had been publicly named, if they had, then fair enough. I haven't seen anything to indicate they were, however.

I am aware of the Sun and Police comments initially following the disaster, which were largely met with widespread derision but the official Taylor report, even in 1990, blamed the Police.

So again, what's your point?

Simple really.

Its about cover-ups.
While the government covered up the lies of the police and media concerning the Hillsborough tragedy....letting the Liverpool fans take the blame for the deaths of the 96 that died.
They also covered up the paedophile ring in government for thirty years or more.

But you think it`s slander when Schofield hands a note to Cameron asking him to look into it when no names were shown on TV.
It seems you`re upset about your PM being hijacked on TV to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by The X

I don't know that anyone would defend the character of all masons or all "whatever group you want" without knowing the facts. What is happening here is Freemasons and others trying to let facts and evidence be put out before the lynching happens.

If one, or many people involved in this at any level are in fact masons, they should get far worse punishment than a non member. We hold ourselves to a higher standard. None are above reproach.

Does this mean that as a lodge member if you knew of or suspected another lodge member of being involved in any kind of illegality, you would go to the police with your evidence/suspicions?.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

Regarding investigating the BBC, where you do want to start and stop with this? Do you want the Tories as a whole investigated because there's Tories implicated in there (not MacAlpine)? Labour, due to convictions of past councillors etc? The makers of Jimmy Saviles caravan, because he took young children and teenagers in there? The people that sold Savile's remote Glencoe home to him?

You've said yourself "people with power will do bad things", do you want to really investigate every position of power in the country? Every position of authority? All teachers, all doctors, all politicians, all managers, all the Royals, all the judiciary, all prominent businessmen: everyone who can tell someone else what to do?

Welcome to mediaeval Spain!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rolfharriss
If you apply for a council job in the UK you have to declare whether any family members work in positions of influence, this is to prevent nepotism. Surely we need to press for a declaration of membership to the Freemasons since it has a historical record of being an old boys network based on reciprocal favours.

We need to know who are Freemasons and examine contracts that have been awarded, to see if there is a pattern of reciprocal favours.

Only if we can extend this to all public schools, grammar schools, political parties, church membership, mosque membership, country/golf/badmington clubs...

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Regarding investigating the BBC, where you do want to start and stop with this? Do you want the Tories as a whole investigated because there's Tories implicated in there (not MacAlpine)? Labour, due to convictions of past councillors etc? The makers of Jimmy Saviles caravan, because he took young children and teenagers in there? The people that sold Savile's remote Glencoe home to him?

You've said yourself "people with power will do bad things", do you want to really investigate every position of power in the country? Every position of authority? All teachers, all doctors, all politicians, all managers, all the Royals, all the judiciary, all prominent businessmen: everyone who can tell someone else what to do?

lol they use cameras and listen to our calls and read our emails etc so why not they can't have it both ways they see us as a threat well we see them as a threat as they have the power. So your saying that you agree with pedophilia and that we shouldn't investigate people. If they are found out then they should be in prison. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
edit on 11/10/1212 by Sk8ergrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

lol they use cameras and listen to our calls and read our emails etc so why not they can't have it both ways they see us as a threat well we see them as a threat as they have the power. So your saying that you agree with pedophilia and that we shouldn't investigate people. If they are found out then they should be in prison. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

No, but I am now saying you've poor reasoning skills and jump to ludicrous assumptions. So because I think you're argument is full of holes that I agree with paedophilia.

Never mind, hows that pitchfork and torch coming along? Can you see the windmill yet?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl

No, but I am now saying you've poor reasoning skills and jump to ludicrous assumptions. So because I think you're argument is full of holes that I agree with paedophilia.

Never mind, hows that pitchfork and torch coming along? Can you see the windmill yet?

When you break down the government and royals piece by piece you will see for yourself that we are all in trouble its much worse then pedophilia. The list goes on and most people are still in denial thinking that we can get out of the depression. If I don't fight what's happening then what's the point of having my own opinion. Might as well be a zombie. This country is corrupt and people still trust the banks what is this world coming to.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT

Even if you're the scum of the earth, if you are in the right club and you know the right people, the skids will get greased... and then soon enough you're free to go back to sodomizing children, or whatever else suits your fancy that day

They should all hang by the neck until dead, but not before being tarred, feathered, and set on fire

Ah yes, and what would an ATS masonic thread be without the Death Threat.

Kill em all, and let God sort em out!

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Let's also not forget that Sevile was buddy-buddy with a serial killer, too.
I hardly think that all paedos are friends with serial killers. Most probably aren't.
Just because a few masons have abused children, doesn't mean they all have. An investigation must be conducted though. Regarding the sensitive and horrific nature of these crimes, all masons should be cooperative. As we all know, nothing screams GUILTY! more than when someone raises a fit about being questioned in a crime or doesn't want to cooperate with police.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

What is worse than pedophilia?

You say it is much worse than pedophilia...I am just wondering ...Whatever worse is only so by a matter of degrees. You could randomly set people on fire or torture them until they actually do die, which might technically be "worse" ....but it is all on this lowest level. The Lowest. I don't think it gets any lower.

edit on 10-11-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Today it is all over the news..

"BBC made a fundamental error" but they fail to correct the error that is was a relative of Lord McAlpine and it was the police who incorrectly identified the man. The police should be apologizing!

What stronger evidence do you need to run a story, Steve Measham pointed to a man in a photo and the police said it was Lord McAlpine.. They were right to run the story.

If we had twitter in the 1970's I guarantee Jimmy Saville wouldn't have got away with 300 sexual assaults against girls and boys. If the price of internet freedom is that one person occasionally is mistakenly identified for the sake of saving thousands of lives being ruined by predatory abuse.. It is a price worth paying.

This should not be used to censor internet freedom ! !

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rolfharriss

This should not be used to censor internet freedom ! !

It sure as heck is if you're an elite paedophile.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join