It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says abuse victim

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Do you know how absurd it is to even believe that the BBC can be brought down by mere speculations? Have they ceased to collect the license payment? My direct debit went out as per usual.

And, if you fail to realise that this is about entertainment, then you are failing to look at the situation, and what is going on, critically. The victims are simply being used all over again. The Police have changed since the original allegations were made, and I am not pro-Police either, but it wasn't them who ordered that evidence be destroyed. Not according to anything that I have read. Progress is, and has been made, children in care have never, in history, been as protected as they are now. Children in general have a greater voice, in this country, than they ever had. And the victims of abuse can obtain the support that they need, not from the government, but from independent and charitable bodies set up to meet that enormous need.

As convenient as it would be to believe that there is a huge conspiracy to conceal an enormously powerful group of people that are responsible for all abuse, the truth is far more mundane. And although certainly such networks do exist on a lesser scale, the main reason that such abuse was able to go on, including that committed by Saville and his cronies, is because people chose to ignore it, and those children had nowhere and no-one to turn to. That attitude is, thankfully, on the wane, but it is essential that we remain vigilant, and that we continue to support the work of the NSPCC and Childline. The worst thing that we can do, is believe that it is beyond our control and that there is nothing that we can do to stop it, because that just isn't true.

I agree though, this thread has run it's course.

Best wishes, and I am sorry if I come off as critical...that is not directed at you, but at the situation in general.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
However, the whole system is corrupt. Masons won't rat out other masons, they won't find them guilty if they can avoid it either in Court.

Not just freemasons, but all those mystery schools with contracts. They don't rat each other out and will persecute innocents to not bring judgements against their Brothers in the Clan.

So you're going on record, online, saying that Freemasons will protect and cover-up the rape of children? Do you have any example for that outrageous allegation or are you just spouting the usual verbal violence and spreading hate and paranoia in the name of "denying ignorance" and "enlightenment"?

What would you do if people in your neighborhood started spreading false rumors about YOU?

Do you have a list of those supposed "mystery schools" you are referring to? What is their name? Where are they located? Who founded them? Or are you just talking in generalities in order to avoid reality?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The paedophile witch hunt trawls for

Masons from Dunblane to Wales

FREEMASONS! Channel 4 has alluded to the spectre of freemasonry at the paedo feeding frenzy. Is the BBC debacle linked to the Freemasons? The BBC, Tom Watson MP, Channel 4 News and Phillip Schofield have spoken about peadophiles operating in the ruling Conservative Party of the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s. None have offered a shred of proof nor taken their concerns to the police. The BBC and the Guardian went further, alluding to and naming to Lord McAlpine, linking the former Tory Party treasurer to child abused in North Wales care homes. Lord McAlpine is entirely innocent. The broadcasters’ whispers were based on the claims of one Steven Messham, who had been abused by others. Mr Messham has apologised, blaming the police for facilitating his error.

George Monbiot of The Guardian told his 55,000 Twitter followers: “I looked up Lord McAlpine on t’internet. It says the strangest things.”

The Speakers’ wife Sally Bercow told her 56,000 Twitter followers: “Why is Lord McAlpine trending? *innocent face*”

How does that help the victims?

The ball is rolling. The vain, idiotic, biased and agenda-driven are on the hoof. Prime Minister David Cameron warned against a witch hunt. No small irony that Cameron made his warning after he announced a review of the Waterhouse Inquiry into that sexual abuse of minors at North Wales care homes....

www.anorak.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

A Labour MP is calling for an inquiry into allegations that Thomas Hamilton, the killer at Dunblane, had links with the Freemasons. Frank Cook, member for Stockton North, said he had tabled a Commons motion claiming that Hamilton may have been allowed to build up an arsenal of high-powered weapons because of links with the ultra-secret society. Mr Cook claims Hamilton was granted a firearms certificate in 1979, two years after joining Lodge number 1417 of the Masonic Order at Garrow Hill, Glasgow. Mr Cook says his information is from a senior police source.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Someone threw chum in the water and the sharks have come waiting for a chance to take a bite.

None have offered a shred of proof nor taken their concerns to the police.

Odd.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

Nice to see that they're still investigating all leads.
People with bad intentions will usually gravitate to organizations where people are thought to be descent because they think it will hide and protect them.
These places will always include the church and other types of organizations where it's believed that "good" people are en mass. Since the masons have always stated that they are filled with men who want to do the right thing, who better to get with if you want to be seen as someone similar?
The masons need to stop whining about being part of the investigation. If they actually believe that ALL their members are above committing these horrible crimes against children, they have been truly hoodwinked. The best thing to do is simply cooperate with the investigation and see if any snakes are rooted out.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Nice to see that they're still investigating all leads.
Agreed.

People with bad intentions will usually gravitate to organizations where people are thought to be descent because they think it will hide and protect them.
These places will always include the church and other types of organizations where it's believed that "good" people are en mass. Since the masons have always stated that they are filled with men who want to do the right thing, who better to get with if you want to be seen as someone similar?
Innocence by association. I hadn't considered it from that angle before, but I agree it's possible. Of course, that doesn't make it a good idea... part of the Masonic oaths are to be law-abiding citizens, and if a member is found to be otherwise, they'll get the boot pretty quickly.

The masons need to stop whining about being part of the investigation. If they actually believe that ALL their members are above committing these horrible crimes against children, they have been truly hoodwinked. The best thing to do is simply cooperate with the investigation and see if any snakes are rooted out.
I don't think any Mason here has ever said we're ALL saints. Merely that we hold our members to a higher standard. Still, they're all human (except those pesky reptillians). It just means that if they fall, in our eyes they fall even further.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I appreciate your reply and thoughts on my statement, but I believe that this goes way deeper than most masons are willing to accept.
This is an article that I just read. It was quite disturbing. The following passage appears in the middle of the article.

Queen Victoria, the reigning monarch at the time was a great supporter and patron of Freemasonry as were all the Royal males of the age (and as they still are today). Indeed it was the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family (the current British royals) who had sponsored the rise of Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the Illuminati, originally a Freemasonry offshoot, in Bavaria in the 18th century. Weishaupt was indeed born and raised in the Bavarian town of Gotha.

There are several Masonic lodges in the Royal palaces of Britain, the most significant one perhaps being the Royal Alpha Lodge in Kensington Palace (where Prince and Princess Mick live. I’m getting good at this history lark – Spivey). In 1885 Prince Eddy was initiated into the Royal Alpha Lodge at the behest of his father.

www.hangthebankers.com...
IF you would humor me for a moment, what if some very sick people created Masonry to disguise their disturbing crimes? Wouldn't they feel very protected if they surrounded themselves with men who didn't want to do any wrong? This would be pure genius! We must always remember that we aren't dealing with a bunch of fools here. These aren't the people we're going to see walking up to the door of the Dateline bait house.
From the same article:

Star Eyewitness Dies Suddenly. Written by Rev. Kevin Annett

Monday, 28 February 2011 20:39

William Combes was the sole survivor of a group of three aboriginal boys who claim to have witnessed the abduction of ten children during a royal visit to the Kamloops residential school in mid October, 1964, when both the Queen and Prince Philip were in British Columbia, Canada.

“They took away those ten kids and nobody ever saw them again.” - William Combes, Eyewitness.

William Combes, age 59 and in good health, was scheduled to be a primary witness at the opening session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) on September 12, 2011 in London, England.

Combes, an aboriginal man, claimed to witness the abduction of ten fellow residential school children by the Queen of England and her husband in October, 1964 at the Catholic school in Kamloops, British Columbia.

According to his partner Mae, William was in stable health when he was assigned a new doctor at St. Paul’s Hospital where he was committed for “tests”. His health began to immediately deteriorate. He died suddenly of a still-undisclosed cause.

The Vancouver Coroner’s Office refused to comment on William’s recent death.

The Royal Abductions.

William was the sole survivor of a group of three aboriginal witnesses to the royal abductions. In his public statements made during a Vancouver Co-op radio program and also in the following signed and witnessed declaration made on February 3, 2010 Combes said:

“I am an Interior Salish spirit dancer and am 58 years old. I live in Vancouver, Canada. I am a survivor of the Kamloops and Mission Indian residential schools, both run by the Roman Catholic church. I suffered terrible tortures there especially at the hands of Brother Murphy, who killed at least two children. I witnessed him throw a child off a three story balcony to her death. He put me on a rack and broke some of my bones, in the Kamloop school basement, after I tried running away. I also saw him and another priest burying a child in the school orchard one night.

In October, 1964 when I was 12 years old, I was an inmate at the Kamloops school and we were visited by the Queen of England and Prince Phillip. I remember it was strange because they came by themselves, no big fanfare or nothing. But I recognized them and the school principal told us it was the Queen and we all got given new clothes and good food for the first time in months the day before she arrived.

The day the Queen got to the school, I was part of a group of kids that went on a picnic with her and her husband and some of the priests, down to a meadow near Dead Man’s Creek. I remember it was weird because we all had to bend down and kiss her foot, a white laced boot. After a while, I saw the Queen leave the picnic with ten children from the school, and those kids never returned. We never heard anything more about them and never met them again even when we were older. They were all from around there but they all vanished.

The group that disappeared was seven boys and three girls, in age from six to fourteen years old. They were all from the smart group in class. Two of the boys were brothers and they were Metis from Quesnel.

(cont.)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So, here again we see the church and the Royals as well as Freemasonry all being intertwined.

I know it may seem extremely odd the think that someone would create an organization only to hide behind it, but facades are created all the time, are they not? People hide behind masks they create all the time, so why not a building?

Regarding the fact that Masonic buildings don't have any windows, are we to believe that this is only to conceal their secret rituals, or is this a lie to conceal other things that are done on the nights that no other masons are around to see? How would anyone even know if the lights were on in a building lacking windows? If masons only meet one evening per week, how do they know what goes on during the other nights?

Edit to Add: The third paragraph related to the above paragraphs regarding the Masonic lodges didn't copy properly, so I've added it below as well as a recap of the paragraph that proceeded it that did get copied over into my previous post.

There are several Masonic lodges in the Royal palaces of Britain, the most significant one perhaps being the Royal Alpha Lodge in Kensington Palace (where Prince and Princess Mick live. I’m getting good at this history lark – Spivey). In 1885 Prince Eddy was initiated into the Royal Alpha Lodge at the behest of his father.

As well as his membership of the lodge, Eddy was also a regular ‘customer’ at a homosexual-paedophile brothel in Cleveland Street, London and indiscreetly instigated a series of explicit love-letters with a young boy employed at these most vile of premises.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I think what worries me most of all is that it's alright to have a pedophile brothel operating in the UK. Isn't' that against the law over there too?

Investigate every and all angles. I think they should dig deeply into every aspect of this case. And if they find that freemasonry had nothing at all to do with this, then someone should come out and say so. But we all know how this game works. Make wild accusations, drag any and all accused through the mud, and scamper off quietly when found untrue.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I am confused by the story you posted. It has to do with the Catholic Church doing terrible things to kids, not masons. I thought this was a masonic slag fest?

edit to add:
I also fail to see how you tied the church in with masonry as you claimed.

Perhaps you could clear that up?
edit on 28-11-2012 by network dude because: added thought

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If you'd have read the entire article as well as the parts I posted along with my comments, you would see that the Royals had much to do with creating the Masonic lodges in that area. Also, I posted paragraphs stating that one of the Royals was a Freemason as well as a paedophile. This right here proves that there is a possibility of snakes among you fine men.

Since you seem to be having reading comprehesion problems today, I'll reiterate.
My theory is that some bad men are hiding themselves in supposedly reputable, good organizations such as the church and masonry. Just as your fellow brother pointed out, this would be considered innocence by association. As we're all familiar with guilt by association, we need to step out of the box and see the pure genius for what it is when bad men are hiding amongst good people.

All a Mason needs to do is step out of the equasion and ask himself if he likes his good honor being used as a shield. It's the ultimate wolf in sheep's clothing ploy. Have you ever met a brother that makes your skin crawl, but you aren't sure why?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

How do First Nation people feel about Kevin Annett and his allegations that you posted without any critical review? No doubt about it the stories about the experiences of First Nation children at these schools is atrocious and even genocidal but does Annett represent them in their search for justice or not? Does he solicit donations? If so, what has he done with them? I will leave you with these questions, and suggest that you use Google...not only to search for sources that seem to confirm what you already believe but also to test the veracity of these sources.
edit on 28-11-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Kevin Annett's search for the truth is mentioned on other sites and it's apparently not a secret that the government wants to stop his searches.
rainbowwarrior2005.wordpress.com...

“As the Landlord to the Squamish Nation lands and natural resources, I appoint Kevin Annett Eagle Strong Voice to act with a Right of Entry to claim the said buildings of all the Anglican, Catholic and United churches located on Squamish Nation territory … Kevin is given full authority to access the burial sites for excavation, conduct (of) forensic research as to the cause of death, and provide a proper traditional burial pursuant to Squamish nation ancient ways, and surrender those responsible for this genocide to my people or a public inquiry …”

The Squamish territory comprises all of the present city of Vancouver and its surrounding region, including the location of three former Indian residential schools.

Groups among the Anishnabe (Ojibway) people in central Canada, and the Maliseet nation in the Maritimes, also announced this week plans to conduct their own inquiries into children who went missing in local Indian residential schools.

In response to how quickly the Mohawk example is spreading, the Canadian government has moved quickly to undermine and stop the survey and excavations in Brantford, and continue a history of concealing the remains of children who died there.

Here is another website mentioning Combes and has a photograph of him.
inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com...

This is William Combes.

He said he witnessed “the abduction of ten fellow residential school children by the Queen of England and her husband in October, 1964 at the Catholic school in Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada.”

According to Anonymous:

In Canada, “government and church run ‘residential’ schools were used to systematically break down native communities over decades.

“Sexual abuse was normal, and murders also happened.

“Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip have been directly accused of being present at such a school when 10 kids went missing…

“An official inquiry was due to hear testimony in a few months from the last surviving witness to see the Queen with those kids.

“That last witness died this week in mysterious circumstances.”

If people are expecting MSM sources to report this type of thing, you live in a fantasy world. All of the MSM is owned by these crooked people. Why do you think paedos haven't been investigated properly for decades? They are owned and controlled by the same powerful "people". It's an atrocity that these acts are continually covered up and "good" people are brainwashed into believing that those they rub elbows with are way above these sorts of crimes.

Things are hidden in plain sight. Just look at the sculptures and artwork that a known paedo was commissioned to create as decorations for the BBC.
www.flickr.com...
I'm still searching for the other sculpture where a naked flute player is surrounded by children. One child is standing beside him on the left and rubbing his thigh.
Here is a bit about the sculptor, Gill:

The discovery of Gill's precise and candid records in his diaries of his various sexual adventures and experiments was the sort of coup any biographer would long for and yet in some way dread. I knew that it could alter fundamentally perceptions of Gill, both as man of God and as artist. Impossible to view without a frisson, those delicate, delicious portraits of the teenage Petra. Having read Gill's own account of his experimental sexual connections with his dog in a later craft community at Pigotts near High Wycombe, his woodcut The Hound of St Dominic develops some distinctly disconcerting features. The knowing affects the viewing. How can it not? But Gill is too good an artist, too ferocious and intrepid a controversialist, to be protected and glossed over. We need to see him whole.

See that. His talent superceded his lack of a moral compass.

What is striking is that once the immediate commotion over Gill's sexual aberrations had died down, there was a new surge of interest in his work. The 1992 retrospective at the Barbican finally demolished the patronising view of Gill as a Catholic sculptor, setting him in the mainstream of modern British art. The monumental architectural carvings made in Gill's Pigotts period in the 1930s, such familiar elements in the London street scene that they were in danger of being overlooked,

A pervert's art was in danger of being overlooked? Is anyone surprised that we still see those in power waiting for the public's anger to die down until continuing on as usual?
edit on 28-11-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here are some excellent photos of the sculptures on the BBC Broadcasting building.
5ocietyx.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Here's a Red Ice Radio show about Kevin Annett. I haven't listened to it yet, but I've always appreciated and enjoyed Red Ice Radio. The host isn't afraid to ask the tough questions.
www.redicecreations.com...

Wow! I just finished listening to the radio show and this guy has got all his ducks in a row. Big cojones, too!
He discusses the legal aspects of digging to search for children's bodies. He says that they've found children's bones as well as the remnants of old uniforms. All sorts of evidence to back up the claims about seeing priests burying bodies. He also discusses those involved in crimes against children: the Royals, Big Pharma, the Knights of Malta, and political figures. He discusses the dangers of secret societies and how the government uses these children to test drugs, er, "vaccines". It also discusses all the other people who are joining him in this effort to bring justice to those who have been abused and murdered by these monsters. He discusses how the church is indeed a secret society in itself that tells its members to cover up crimes against children or face excommunication. He discusses having evidence that can put the Pope into prison for protecting known paedo priests and insisting that these crimes are covered up. This man is on a rampage and he's getting quite the following. He mentions a movie that's on his website, so I encourage everyone to watch it as I plan to. This is truly the mass awakening that is needed right now. It's great to see one man create such a tsunami of evidence to bring down huge corrupt organizations.
edit on 28-11-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Also, I posted paragraphs stating that one of the Royals was a Freemason as well as a paedophile.

Yes, you posted that someone said that he frequented a pedophile brothel in 1885. I guess finding anything as far as proof or witnesses is out of the question. So we will just have to take your word that there was a mason who was a bad guy back in 1885. I am willing to accept that.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You actually believe that there hasn't been a rotten apple in a Masonic Lodge since 1885?

You must truly believe you're among gods.
Delusional viewpoint at best.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

that's quite a leap of logic you arrived at there.

1885. Bwahahahahahahahahahah

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

that's quite a leap of logic you arrived at there.

1885. Bwahahahahahahahahahah

You said it, soldier. I was simply commenting on your statement.
Here it is again for your review:

So we will just have to take your word that there was a mason who was a bad guy back in 1885. I am willing to accept that.

It sure appears from your above words that you can believe that there was a sicko in a Masonic Lodge in 1885, but you're unable to comprehend how others could've joined since.
I don't believe it's I who has flawed logic. Please exercise the critical thinking skills your creator bestowed upon you. I'm sure your brothers would appreciate it, too.
edit on 29-11-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join