It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I think if i saw her in person, and just got a quick look at her I would think to myself "isn't that...." then do a double take and realize its not Angelina. I don't think she could fool me if we were face to face. I am not the type of person who gets all emotionally crazy when they meet someone famous. I have and always will treat them as normal people. I haven't met a lot of famous people but I have met a few.
edit on 10-11-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What was the Angelina Jolie movie called where her child went missing and they gave her a replacement? I think John Malkovich was in it too.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lucidclouds

Changeling and that was based on a true story.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Can you tell me how much plastic surgery she has had throughout her career?

Personally I think she is ugly. Hollywood does that to most famous people. Look at Jon bon jovi and Mickey Rourke.

Your theory lacks substance.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by Foxy1

so that the murder is covered up. The abducted or missing child is lost in the system as a runnaway and the criminals continue to get away with murder.

if a child is found dead, then the public would be asking questions. Murdered child/children not found, absence is explained with a holiday etc and the child that was abducted replaces the other child. Why? Because the child that has run away is not being looked for especially if it is in another State.

this is about covering up crimes. They plan it well before.

we still have no national database for pedos. The guy who murdered Morcombe moved from NT to Qld to kill him. He had not been out of jail very long and reoffenced. Was previously in jail for sexually assaulting two boys.

The timing was perfect, the bus driver drove past Morcombe and did not pick him up. He radio'd in and informed the next bus to pick him up. Before the next bus got there, Morcombe was abducted and murdered.

Why hasn't the media informed the public about Declan? There are too many questions that are not answered.

edit on 10/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: spelling

So replacing a person that has a totally different social security number and fingerprints to the abducted child actually would work years later down the road? not to mention different blood types and hospital and dental records?

edit on 26-11-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join