It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Police say there is some hope of finding the 17,500 children reported missing in Australia each year quicker, thanks to social media.

Queensland police say they had a 100 per cent success rate in locating children reported missing in the state in the past year.

When Queensland teenager Daniel Morcombe went missing on the Sunshine Coast in 2003, the use of Twitter and Facebook were not even consideredwww.abc.net.au...

gee sorry, my figure of 3000 missing children was incorrect (I am sure though that my source stated that amountwas specific to Qld) when in fact the Australian figure is 17,500

HERE is the other source that supports the original figure that I posted:
3000 young Qld runaways - and counting
edit on 9/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: insert source 3000 missing kids

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by geldib
Ok I want to get this back on topic. If you look closely she has mixed in real photos of angelina jolie ( mole above eye). The other photos which are blurry, angled or far away show her with a mole on her cheek and not on the eye. Plus her body looks nothing like Angelina's. The Second image and the last 4 are of the double. The others are of the real angelina, not real sure about the one holding thr baby.
edit on 9-11-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

thanks for getting it back on topic.

do you think she could fool you? If you did not look closely and study the differences, you might actually think she is the real one?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I have no doubt your thoughts on how this is accomplished has been done likely not to long ago and possibly more often than many would think. The child ring is very real, but I have to say it's extremely unlikely it could be done on the scale you have suggested. There are just to many factors that would have to add up which have already been posted.

Just my two cents.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Yes, they would know for sure, with out the shadow of a doubt.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

HERE is the other source that supports the original figure that I posted:
3000 young Qld runaways - and counting
edit on 9/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: insert source 3000 missing kids

Read more you must Thurisaz!

‘‘The great news is, of the thousands of people missing in Queensland each year, 99.5 per cent of those people are found,’’ Mr Atkinson said.

3000 reported missing
99.5% found leaves 15 not found.

btw: I knew it was not jolie at first glance. Since they got away with it
with Faul FcFartney, you wouldn't believe how much of this switching s**t goes on.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by Thurisaz

Exactly how does the "replacement" child have all the memories of the "disappeared" child, he/she would surely have to know the names of everyone in the family, friends, teachers, pets, etc. etc. etc!

If not this^, what about that replacement kid? Apparently they are so down with being part of this pedo ring, that they gladly go along with it and pretend(masterfully, apparently) to be someone else.
Seriously, OP, think for a minute before you spew diarrhea everywhere.
edit on 9-11-2012 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

reply to post by BrianDamage

no Brian, I am not saying that. I am stating that pedo networks cover up murders by replacing the child with another who looks similar and the murder/crime goes undetected.

I think what BrianDamage is trying to say is, if they already have a child, why do they need to go through the hassle of kidnapping yours? And then replacing them with the child they already have?

They would certainly win the Criminal Darwin Award.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

3000 kids go missing in Qld every year and we (the public) do not know what they look like
Why??
There faces are not made PUBLIC and they are categorised as 'RUNNAWAYS' when they are not!

When a child is murdered, the pedo network REPLACE the murdered child with another who looks similar

The child that has been abducted is the replacement and has no idea of her/his real identity.

Check your children, get their DNA and dental records. If your child comes home and looks a little different in height etc then perhaps you have a missing child living with you and you are raising it as your own!!!!!

edit on 9/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: spelling

Doppelgangers. Pretty sure my two are Doppelgangers lately!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by AthlonSavage

NO that is a person called Tiffany who is a body double for Angelina Jollie.

More then a body double I would say a complete double with better eyes.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Lara croft

...and the point is?
edit on 9-11-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Lara Croft is not a real person.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by BrianDamage

no Brian, I am not saying that. I am stating that pedo networks cover up murders by replacing the child with another who looks similar and the murder/crime goes undetected.

The parents don't notice this different person?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras

Mate, 3000 go missing in Queensland? Then how many in all of Australia? Considering Queensland's population
is around 3 million, over 20 million in Australia. So your telling me that 18,000 + kids go missing every year and there's no public outcry.
Post a link to your information please.

Well here in the US

The U.S. Department of Justice reports Nearly 800,000 children younger than 18 are missing each year, or an average of 2,185 children reported missing each day.

us.missingkids.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This theory really does make no sense whatsoever. I get how it works, please don't re-itterate it yet again, but there would really be no point to perpetrate two crimes to cover up one of them. I'm trying to understand the reasoning here, but I'm getting close to having an aneurism. It just isn't logical in any way, shape, or form.

However, on another note, the body double depicted is much hotter than Angelina in my opinion...Holler!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

They have high-tech cloning facilities to support the pedo lifestyles. It's a huge hidden underground network of the world's most wealthy and influential people. Half of the kids you know today have been replaced via these "replacement centers". They are quite large and deep underground. I don't even want to know what my original has had to go through.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Looks like a body double for AJ....the lips are not quite right to be the real one.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Why bother with all the replacement stuff when they could just have easily enjoyed murdering the child they were going to use as a replacement?
edit on 9-11-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Protip, ATS:

1. Go to google images (search page - ready to search something)
2. Open picture in another window...
3. "Drag" picture by clicking and holding the picture with the left mouse button and drop it into the google image search bar which should be in another window (or tab)
4. It will search the web for similar pictures in colour. In this case, it's Tiffany Claus, whom i never knew before this thread. She is known for her resemblance.

Use this for all your sourcing and researching guys (for those who don't know)

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

so that the murder is covered up. The abducted or missing child is lost in the system as a runnaway and the criminals continue to get away with murder.

if a child is found dead, then the public would be asking questions. Murdered child/children not found, absence is explained with a holiday etc and the child that was abducted replaces the other child. Why? Because the child that has run away is not being looked for especially if it is in another State.

this is about covering up crimes. They plan it well before.

we still have no national database for pedos. The guy who murdered Morcombe moved from NT to Qld to kill him. He had not been out of jail very long and reoffenced. Was previously in jail for sexually assaulting two boys.

The timing was perfect, the bus driver drove past Morcombe and did not pick him up. He radio'd in and informed the next bus to pick him up. Before the next bus got there, Morcombe was abducted and murdered.

Why hasn't the media informed the public about Declan? There are too many questions that are not answered.

edit on 10/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

that figure represents those that are classified missing, not runnaways.

either way, if you are correct, that is 15 children not found every year, that is still one too many.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

reply to post by OutonaLimb

either way, if you are correct, that is 15 children not found every year, that is still one too many.

Well 14 isn't much better.

Have you seen these threads?

The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones.
The Clone Conspiracy: Stars and Celebrity Clones.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join