It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Methinks someone's had a few too many XXXX today. Castlemaine XXXX, Queensland's favourite brew.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

You must not realise that those links actually disprove your silly claim... oh dear, you must feel really silly now.
edit on 9-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

the Parents are more than likely connected to it, either that or really stupid.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, thread moved from general conspiracy to skunk works, ok. even with the facts and information provided it is considered skunk works. I guess that is why pedo networks thrive because people would rather think it is rubbish that actually look at the facts. never mind.

link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Okay Mate, 35,000 per year go missing all over Australia, and currently 1600 are missing for longer than 6 months.
I get why your posting its just the figures are out.

link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

What silly claim and why should I feel silly champ.
His figures are out not mine, which is why I am commenting as I live here in Australia I knew he was wrong.
I bet you feel silly now don't you champ.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

And let me guess you live in Queensland?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

thankyou.

if you try to search the missing register for actual images of the children, they are not visible.

The very alarming thing is that these missing children are then considered runnaways and not a priority unless the Parents of the child involve the MEDIA and do their own campaign the children go un noticed.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

no I do not live in Qld and for the record I am not a man, I am female.

thanks

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It's reptilianoid number 2343243

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I suppose if one child goes missing it's a bad thing, they say Adelaide has a terrible history regarding pedophile networks, and being such a small city in a large state I guess people find ways to hide these kids away.
I have a 17 year old daughter and I worry sick over her welfare, I dont know what I would do if she was abducted.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

So you steal 2 kids because you murdered one and use the other to replace the first one. Instead of just stealing the replacement kid only and murder that one. That seems pretty stupid to me. Double your odds of getting caught by stealing twice as many children. And of course all the trouble into finding a nearly exact body and face double for the one kid to be replaced. And how does this make any sense to you? That is a great deal of extra effort and makes it more likely to be caught for a number of reasons. What is the point of capturing two and releasing one instead of just capturing one???????

edit on 9-11-2012 by jaxnmarko because: Capitalization

edit on 9-11-2012 by jaxnmarko because: Capitalization

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

children below a certain age have limited memory and can easily be moved into another environment. If a child is also traumatised then they will be scared and will not question what they are told. Adults block out many years of abuse in their own childhood. some Adults do not remember 10 years of their life

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I guessed you were female. Id be surprised if you didnt live in Australia. Id be more surprised if you were Tiffany. Id be laughing my ass off is you were Lara.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

if a child goes missing in another state and the Parents believe the child has runnaway, that child that is not being looked for ends up living as the child who has been murdered in another state. Two crimes go undetected.

the reason I put the pic of the body double in the beginning of the thread was to illustrate that a person can look very similar to another and that can decieve.

Children grow up and their features change subtly and so it is hard to be sure of what they will look when they get older. A child with blonde hair then having brown hair, you might think, oh that is just what happens with growth. It is those kinds of things.

edit on 9/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: format

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Seriously mate, I have never discovered a plausable conspiracy theory either, and yes, I would love to uncover something mindblowingly ground shaking.
Alas, like you, i have never managed it.
Please don't let your desire for recognition, back slapping and general admiration turn into desperation, it's rather ugly to witness and a bit embarrassing.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Attention all:

The thread has been moved to Skunk Works, that means we need to tone down with the "silly thread" and "stupid ideas" in our responses.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Ok I want to get this back on topic. If you look closely she has mixed in real photos of angelina jolie ( mole above eye). The other photos which are blurry, angled or far away show her with a mole on her cheek and not on the eye. Plus her body looks nothing like Angelina's. The Second image and the last 4 are of the double. The others are of the real angelina, not real sure about the one holding thr baby.
edit on 9-11-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join