It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
We all know who this person is... right?

Who is this famous person?

edit on 9/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: www.extrasformovies.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Lara croft

...and the point is?
edit on 9-11-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Brad Pitt's wife... angelina Jolie

And.....?

ETA- wait the eyes seem off somehow, as well as the expression.

Oh I get it, a blood letting freako? Oh wait, that is her after all.
edit on 9-11-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
An impersonator of Lara croft from the thing on the telly

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
3000 kids go missing in Qld every year and we (the public) do not know what they look like
Why??
There faces are not made PUBLIC and they are categorised as 'RUNNAWAYS' when they are not!

When a child is murdered, the pedo network REPLACE the murdered child with another who looks similar

The child that has been abducted is the replacement and has no idea of her/his real identity.

Check your children, get their DNA and dental records. If your child comes home and looks a little different in height etc then perhaps you have a missing child living with you and you are raising it as your own!!!!!

edit on 9/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

NO that is a person called Tiffany who is a body double for Angelina Jollie.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

When a child is murdered, the pedo network REPLACE the murdered child with another who looks similar
The child that has been abducted iis the replacement and has no idea of her/his real identity.

Why steal a kid and murder them and replace them with their double. Its impractical and would be real hard to find a double. And i still dont know what this has to do with Lara?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Tiffiany ok. Well i thought her eyes looked different to Laras...but i thought it may be lighting, makeup.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

If a child is replaced then the child that was murdered is never made known! and so we continue to accept that 3000 children in Qld go missing... do you see how it is perpetuated?

the murder is never made known because the 'body double' lives the life of the child who has been murdered.

the body double (replacement) is on the system without a face and is then moved to the runnaway category and so falls by the wayside.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

OLd...are you saying Queensland in Australia?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
3000 kids go missing in Qld every year and we (the public) do not know what they look like
Why??
There faces are not made PUBLIC and they are categorised as 'RUNNAWAYS' when they are not!

The child that has been abducted is the replacement and has no idea of her/his real identity.

Check your children, get their DNA and dental records. If your child comes home and looks a little different in height etc then perhaps you have a missing child living with you and you are raising it as your own!!!!!

edit on 9/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: spelling

Why abduct a a child, when you already have one, ie, the replacement.
You sir, are a blaggard and a nincompoop.
Either that, or you are mental.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

no Brian, I am not saying that. I am stating that pedo networks cover up murders by replacing the child with another who looks similar and the murder/crime goes undetected.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Mate, 3000 go missing in Queensland? Then how many in all of Australia? Considering Queensland's population
is around 3 million, over 20 million in Australia. So your telling me that 18,000 + kids go missing every year and there's no public outcry.
Post a link to your information please.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

yes Qld Australia.

mypolice.qld.gov.au...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

no Brian, I am not saying that. I am stating that pedo networks cover up murders by replacing the child with another who looks similar and the murder/crime goes undetected.

I understand what you mean. What i dont understand is how parents would not know its a forgery in thier midst. I mean come on really, they would know.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Exactly how does the "replacement" child have all the memories of the "disappeared" child, he/she would surely have to know the names of everyone in the family, friends, teachers, pets, etc. etc. etc!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
I am stating that pedo networks cover up murders by replacing the child with another who looks similar and the murder/crime goes undetected.

And just where do they get the child who looks exactly the same, knows the same friends, locations, voices, has the same handwriting, speaks exactly the same etc etc. and can fool parents, relatives, teachers and friends etc?

If you just stopped and thought for a minute you would realise how stupid your claim actually is!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

You have had 271 abductions in the land of the cane toads so far this year, 5 child abductions.
No offence mate, that's a slight exaggeration.
Anyhow any child abduction is bad, and I would like the perpetrators to receive a bullet square between the eyes, With Compliments of the Australian tax payer. In fact I am happy to pay for it personally.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Do you think its right to use the Tiffancy/Angilina face on this thread for this accusation. I mean someone may tell them that theyre faces are being used to attract attention for this crazy theory.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Seriously mate, your theory is extremely warped.
I'll play along for a bit...

Why don't the paedo's just kill the runaways? No one's going to miss them, they're already missing.

Maybe it's just an elaborate game, maybe they don't kill any of them.
Maybe they just abduct children that look similar, and the swap them over to see if they can get away with it?
(Obviously, they would have to brain wash them a bit).
HHmmmm, maybe you're onto something.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join