It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about the Saville scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I had a dream last night about the Saville scandal, i was a bystander in this dream, and it unfolded as follows.

Jimmy Saville was there.
It was in a large stately home or a large apartment, and this Man (I seemed to get the impression he was a politician or a person of power) had a taste for vintage motorcycles, and cars.
He liked swimming, and i saw him molesting this girl about 13 or 14 in the pool (It was an open air pool).
He was thin, and bald headed or receding hair, that's all i can remember.
So it will be a bugger if a Bald headed politician that lives in a a large house or apartment, and likes swimming, a taste for vintage cars & motorcycles ends up on charges wont it?.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Does this happen to you a lot?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Allegedly a certain Lord who has an extensive vintage car collection has been mentioned in the current round of internet rumours he might fit your description
edit on 9-11-2012 by MrM123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferryman
and i saw him molesting this girl...

...it will be a bugger

Sometimes I'm glad I can't sleep.

Are you trying to say that you predict this, or that you were there and this is your way of letting it out, or that it's a dream you had and you're excited and want to share?

literally going cross eyed in confusion.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
That's why I'm asking. Sometimes there's a dream that's more like a memory, and sometimes those dreams have something to do with what's happening somewhere else in the world. There's a different feel to some dreams.
I wonder if he had had these dreams before, or if he has dreamed and it revealed something that was happening before.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I'd imagine your sub conscious has taken in all the news about Savile and the Tory paedophiles and conducted its own little dream/nightmare.

I once had a dream I had a fight with ahmadinejad in a kebab shop. Inspired after reading too much on Iran and after a day doing a food safety course.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
In school, I dreamt that the Ayatollah had died and willed me a pair of Elton Johnesque sunglasses, but your dream is a topper.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrM123
Allegedly a certain Lord who has an extensive vintage car collection has been mentioned in the current round of internet rumours he might fit your description
edit on 9-11-2012 by MrM123 because: (no reason given)

Bang on. I do get the odd predictive dreams, as i think most people do, they just can't remember them that's all.
I have never been able to stand Jimmy Saville, and i forgot about him till this scandal arose, and i'm not all that interested in it to tell you the truth.
I always thought he was a bit weird, and full of himself. It's a shame he's dead now, and can't answer to this.
There will be a lot of people in power Bricking it, and start looking for countries with no extradition treaties in the near future. Either that or the people with high profiles will start a rash of suicides if you get my drift.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

I'll keep my eyes on the papers, and see what becomes of this.

top topics

join